Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Hailey Burns (16) missing/abducted - 23 May 2016

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...=.b004fe8221a3

A teen girl was coerced into sex and held in a dog cage. Her captor will serve no prison time.

The teenager’s voice cracked as she stood before a Georgia courtroom and faced the man who had kept her in captivity for more than a year, allegedly forcing her to have sex with him and holding her in a dog cage for so long that she developed back problems.

The psychological damage that Michael Wysolovski had inflicted on her when she was 16 and 17, she told the court, was “beyond imagination” and had permanently broken her spirit. After meeting her in an online forum for people with anorexia, the man, who was almost twice her age, had manipulated her and taken advantage of her mental illness, leading her to believe her life would be ruined if she ever gained weight, she said. Holding tight to a stuffed animal and reading from a prepared statement, she recounted how he had put her through “water torture” that left her with a debilitating fear of showers and rainwater. Since being rescued by police in June 2017, she added, she had tried to commit suicide three times.

“I severely mutilated myself, hoping that I would become unlovable so no one would hurt me again as Michael Wysolovski did,” she told the courtroom at his plea hearing last week. “I am permanently disfigured.”
    That same day, her captor was allowed to walk free.

Wysolovski, 33, pleaded guilty last Thursday to first-degree cruelty to children caused by “excessive physical pain during sexual intercourse” and interstate interference with custody, the Atlanta Journal-Constitution reported. Although he was handed a 10-year sentence, the terms of his plea deal stipulated that he would get credit for the eight months that he had already served in jail, and will spend the remaining nine years and four months of his sentence on probation. He will also be required to register as a sex offender.

The sentence is the latest example in a long list of cases that have led to outrage over how courts respond to accusations of rape and sexual assault.

this is outrageous bullshit

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Uh what? Couldn't he be charged with kidnapping? What the fuck.

This makes my blood boil. They need to put this asshole in a cage for about 30 years. And what does this say to all the mentally unstable (think incel) men out there who might be thinking about doing something like this?! Women are worth nothing apparently in today's courts.

He should also be put in a dog cage for a year, this man doesn't deserve to be free after 10years. He should spend his entire life in jail.

I can not believe this outcome. He should be in a cage forever. What justice did this poor child get? Seems like none.

How is Hailey now? That had to have been terrifying, I hope she?s getting the psychological help she needs after this fuck.

Thread Information