Thread: Grace Danos (14) Last seen on April 25, 2016 Galveston/Houston area

Grace Danos (14) Last seen on April 25, 2016 Galveston/Houston area

Grace Danos, 14, is missing from the Galveston/Houston area. She was last seen on April 25, 2016. Her Facebook page states she was "supposedly picked up from an Austin area man.."

Poster at link below
    https://missingpersonsofamerica.com/

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by luvit View Post
    Grace Danos, 14, is missing from the Galveston/Houston area. She was last seen on April 25, 2016. Her Facebook page states she was "supposedly picked up from an Austin area man.."

Poster at link below
    https://missingpersonsofamerica.com/
    As far as 14 year olds go these days, she appears pretty wholesome in her photos. I'm guessing a guy she met online? Not boding well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Anyone who sees this post, PLEASE SHARE!!!

It is word that she may have left with someone she met on Facebook messenger! So the more posts on Facebook, maybe the better possibility of finding my niece!!

Supposedly a 19-20 year old man drove to Houston to pick her up. She could be forced on drugs, sex trafficked, anything ��... Allegedly this man has a (512) area code which may mean she could be somewhere in the Austin area! This is a 14 year old child and in no way is this her fault!! This man could manipulate her to do anything. I'm scared for her life, safety, and well-being... I'm contacting her case worker on Monday to see if I can get anymore information.

Our child protection system is a joke! This young girl was given to the state by her worthless mother and father at the age of 12-13. My issue is, she has many relatives in the Houston area that would have jumped to the opportunity to take her in, care for her, and give her the love she deserves (me being one of them)! Instead of cps searching for any relatives, they told me that they get a list of relatives to contact from the mother and father. So if these parents are already selfish enough, obviously unstable enough to make any adult decisions and are in the mindset to give this precious child up, the state is relying on them to give a list of contacts to hopefully provide this child a proper home?!?!?! WHAT A JOKE! There are family members that love this child and now with no control, we may never see this child again!!!!!

I contacted Galveston county CPS last week and they made it like this was a joke. The case worker was not in until Monday they said then Said they had no record of her missing. I asked why it was on the missing and exploited children website and 10+ more sites reported as a missing child. They said they are obligated to visit the foster home once a month and had no report in the system that she was not there on their last visit. Basically LIED to me knowing I had no control on finding out the truth. OR someone really didn't do their job, visit the foster home, and check on the child! Well we did find out the truth from her past step-father who said he did have contact with the foster parents and she is indeed still missing! Almost TWO MONTHS LATER!

She is labeled as a runaway or what the system would call a "runner" and it doesn't seem like it's a big deal she is missing! For them it seems to be a pattern for foster kids to runaway! THIS IS INSANE! SHE IS STILL A 14 YEAR OLD CHILD!!

Please!!!! If anyone knows the foster parents who were taking care of Grace or who I can contact that may be able to help our family with this, PLEASE HELP!!

Sorry multiple post my premie ran out

I don't know if it's my Wednesday wine or not, but I have so many feels about this
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

So did they find her? She's not on the "missing" websites anymore and her mom closed the gofundme that she had started to hire a private investigator.

OK I spent 3 hours searching (I guess I'm just emotionally vested because she's from my town and has a home life similar to mine growing up). It appears, but I am not certain, that she may be a habitual runaway as the Tomball police department (about 2 hours away from where she originally went missing in Galveston) listed her as last seen in July of 2019. There was also a person on youtube about 2 years ago claiming that she was working at a Walmart in the rural town of Brenham, TX. Her mom comes across as pretty unstable with a possible history of substance abuse, as she used to frequently post about being sober. What seems quite telling is that Grace has not contacted her mother at all, so it makes you wonder what type of home life this girl was running from. While Im relieved that she's likely not being trafficked as that is a huge problem here, the thought of a child having to run away to try and make a better life for herself breaks my heart.

Thread Information