Thread: Teri Choate Glass - 9 June 2016

Teri Choate Glass - 9 June 2016

https://www.facebook.com/teri.choateglass?fref=ts

Hello, my name is Sarah Smith (Stein) and I have been close friends with the Glass family for over 15 years.

On behalf of the Glass family, it is with great sadness to share the news of the passing of Teri Glass on June 9, 2016.

A memorial fund has been created and we are reaching out to ask that in lieu of flowers, a financial contribution be made if possible to assist with funeral arrangements and a celebration of Teri's life. The family appreciates any donation you can provide to help during this difficult time.

We assure you that 100% of the funds raised will go to the Glass family to assist with funeral costs. Her daughter, Ashley, will have direct access to the funds during this time of need.

Thank you for the love and support.

https://www.gofundme.com/teriglass

Possible cancer?

Longtime family friend Teri Choate Glass posted this on her Facebook wall Monday, sadly by Wednesday night she had passed away....I will remember the great times she always welcomed us over for Halloween the entire front yard decorated to the nines....So much fun with the kids. Our thoughts are with her family & friends , she was one of the strongest women I knew. R.I.P.
    ‪#‎Finallycancerfree‬

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    I think you are right, Olivia. RIP Teri ~ you seemed like a great person.

Thread Information