Thread: Jennifer Bennett (27) was found dead in a heavily wooded area

Jennifer Bennett (27) was found dead in a heavily wooded area

Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-16-2022 at 10:06 AM.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Ugh.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Bennett took her uncle to breakfast Thursday morning and took her grandmother to a doctor’s appointment Thursday afternoon. Then she told her aunt she was going to see a man she was dating who had recently broken his ankle, but on the way there he told her not to come because he was feeling ill and going to sleep. She texted him later that evening asking him to call. When he woke up and responded at about 1 a.m. She did not reply.

“Jennifer was stressed out because her parents had died with no wills, and she was an only child left with their house and the responsibility of dealing with probate court and taking care of her grandmother,” said Roberta DiPietro, a close friend of the family and Bennett’s former Girl Scout troop leader. “But she was looking forward to her new job and the wedding. She’s very smart and sweet. We just want her back home.”

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/news/loca...#storylink=cpy

Bennett was known to be an occasional recreational user of MDMA, a stimulant and psychedelic commonly known as ecstasy, a party drug. Investigators don’t know whether the drug use has any connection to her disappearance.

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/news/loca...#storylink=cpy

I hope she's ok. Sounds like she's been having a tough time.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Last edited by Olivia; 08-15-2016 at 08:18 PM.

They found her body

Remains along Palmetto are those of St. Thomas Aquinas grad Jennifer Bennett

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/loca...e87274252.html

On Tuesday, a work crew in the same area found human remains. Miami Gardens police had to cut through tree branches with a chainsaw to retrieve the body, which was confirmed to be a woman on Wednesday by the Miami-Dade medical examiner’s office.
    Police have not confirmed that the woman is Bennett, nor have they released the cause of death, but close family friend Roberta DiPietro confirmed to the Herald that police had identified her as Jennifer Bennett

“They called it a tragic accident,” said DiPietro, whose daughter was close friends with Bennett from their days at St. Rose of Lima School and St. Thomas Aquinas High School. “It’s a tragedy.”
    I'm still really getting the vibe that this was a possible suicide. I'm still unclear as to what a "tragic accident" means. She was found in what sounds like a pretty heavily wooded area close to where they found her car.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZoMyGoddess! View Post
    maybe when the check comes next time, just throw your dick on the table and be like "if you got the check, i got dessert"

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    That is very sad. The description of it being a "tragic accident" is interesting. It also said her car was abandoned and disabled.

Thread Information