Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Online Dating...

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    See DZ? You have a whole host of Women here to guide you in the mysterious ways that we tend to work. Use that to your advantage!

Yeah, it's a sad fact that most women just naturally believe that they aren't valued unless they offer sex or make themselves available for it. It's even subconscious in most cases because finding a Man where it's not the top priority is SUPER rare. We also feel like anything nice that men do for us is leading up to them wanting it from us. You're literally a unicorn so if women push for it, it's probably because that's all they have ever known to do to keep the attention of someone they really like. Of course there are very sexual women too, but I think if you talk to her about it and let her know that eventually it would be great to share that with her but that it's not your priority you'll be happily surprised. Be careful not to make it seem like she doesn't turn you on though. Women also relate men wanting them to how attractive they are in general. Basically, "you are gorgeous and if I was just looking for a fling I'd be all over you. However, I really like you as a person and the fun we have together and since I'm looking for something more long term I'd like to hold off on it and enjoy just being together for a while. I don't want sex to get in the way of that right now. The build up will be amazing and this way we will learn so much more about each other which will make it even better when we do decide to share that together".

BOOM.
    Gawd BB I kinda want to date YOU now

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jennafyre View Post
    Gawd BB I kinda want to date YOU now

Dammit! It didn't work.

Imagine the gif of that kid giving the up and down eyebrows, flirty look at the camera during the baseball game.

ETA: maybe it did work.
    Last edited by Boston Babe 73; 04-13-2022 at 07:24 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

It worked

See DZ? You have a whole host of Women here to guide you in the mysterious ways that we tend to work. Use that to your advantage!

Yeah, it's a sad fact that most women just naturally believe that they aren't valued unless they offer sex or make themselves available for it. It's even subconscious in most cases because finding a Man where it's not the top priority is SUPER rare. We also feel like anything nice that men do for us is leading up to them wanting it from us. You're literally a unicorn so if women push for it, it's probably because that's all they have ever known to do to keep the attention of someone they really like. Of course there are very sexual women too, but I think if you talk to her about it and let her know that eventually it would be great to share that with her but that it's not your priority you'll be happily surprised. Be careful not to make it seem like she doesn't turn you on though. Women also relate men wanting them to how attractive they are in general. Basically, "you are gorgeous and if I was just looking for a fling I'd be all over you. However, I really like you as a person and the fun we have together and since I'm looking for something more long term I'd like to hold off on it and enjoy just being together for a while. I don't want sex to get in the way of that right now. The build up will be amazing and this way we will learn so much more about each other which will make it even better when we do decide to share that together".

BOOM.
    No wonder men have such issues trying to figure out women

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

No wonder men have such issues trying to figure out women
    In our defense, it's not our fault. Society has molded us this way. Sex sells and it's in 99.9% of our advertising. We basically had it force fed to us that we're not worth anything and nobody will want us unless we're skinny, gorgeous, half naked and sexually available.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    In our defense, it's not our fault. Society has molded us this way. Sex sells and it's in 99.9% of our advertising. We basically had it force fed to us that we're not worth anything and nobody will want us unless we're skinny, gorgeous, half naked and sexually available.
    This.

Oh I agree. I just meant with the whole "do this...but make sure not to do that too much or do this..." lol it was confusing. But so right!

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

No new dating horror stories. I put things on hiatus and put my nose back into work. I still occasionally chat with the long-distance woman, but it's cooled down to the point that it's over.

I did help a co-worker clean up some vomit which she seemed to take as a "courting ritual." Shes younger than my oldest kid and she is cute (sans vomit), but I de-escalated the situation because, no...

Quote Originally Posted by DevilzAdvocate View Post
    No new dating horror stories. I put things on hiatus and put my nose back into work. I still occasionally chat with the long-distance woman, but it's cooled down to the point that it's over.

I did help a co-worker clean up some vomit which she seemed to take as a "courting ritual." Shes younger than my oldest kid and she is cute (sans vomit), but I de-escalated the situation because, no...
    Wait did she vomit?

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Wait did she vomit?
    Looked a lot like beef stew. Not sure what it was but it smelled pretty bad so I used the wet/dry vac. My boss got pissed that I was helping her instead of letting the building maintenance people clean it up so I parked the vac next to his office door for a bit. Yeah, I'm passive aggressive like that...

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Wait did she vomit?
    Oops, read it wrong. I thought you said, "What did she vomit?"

Yeah, she was running to the bathroom and didn't make it. She puked all over the floor in front of the elevator. The "Big wig" bosses were there and everyone was "dressed to impress" so everyone ignored her as she cleaned it up. She was pretty embarrassed and I felt bad... I walked by and saw her cleaning up the mess and jokingly said, "You either barfed or spilt something." She responded that she "barfed... I felt stupid and replied, "Well, that's kind of like spilling something." I couldn't leave here there by herself cleaning it up. She's new and didn't know anyone...

Yeah, she was running to the bathroom and didn't make it. She puked all over the floor in front of the elevator. The "Big wig" bosses were there and everyone was "dressed to impress" so everyone ignored her as she cleaned it up. She was pretty embarrassed and I felt bad... I walked by and saw her cleaning up the mess and jokingly said, "You either barfed or spilt something." She responded that she "barfed... I felt stupid and replied, "Well, that's kind of like spilling something." I couldn't leave here there by herself cleaning it up. She's new and didn't know anyone...

Aw it was so sweet of you to help her. And technically...she spilled her guts out :)

That is so nice and considerate of you. Most men wouldnt do that.

That sounds like me when I was pregnant.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Never used online dating

Quote Originally Posted by pizdabol View Post
    Never used online dating
    But you just bought a new computer.

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    But you just bought a new computer.
    And recommends radiators for decor.

And recommends radiators for decor.
    Very industrial in their design motif.

I wonder how DZ is doing.

I wonder how DZ is doing.
    I thought about him when I saw this thread was bumped. Maybe we need to set up a system where he checks in periodically, so that if some woman kidnaps him and holds him hostage as her sex slave and makes him pee on her, we can call the authorities to rescue him.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I thought about him when I saw this thread was bumped. Maybe we need to set up a system where he checks in periodically, so that if some woman kidnaps him and holds him hostage as her sex slave and makes him pee on her, we can call the authorities to rescue him.
    He may be into that thing now.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    He may be into that thing now.
    Yeah, judging by his choice in women he might be having the time if his life with that.

I'm not dead, in jail or locked up in someone's basement. I'm alive and still celibate... :) I took a vacation from the internet for a while to clear my head. All's good; no new dating disasters. Nothing to report here other than I've been working a lot and stealing pens and pencils from my employer. I now have LOTS of pens and pencils. I hate my employer... :D

As a newbie here, I'd like to bring this thread back to life, guys. Been there, done that, and all I can say is, oof! Those were some tough times. I guess you get what you pay for. I tried out a few different apps, such as Bumble, Tinder and even tried the whole "swiping left" thing. Sad to say, none of them worked for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Rozanegols View Post
    As a newbie here, I'd like to bring this thread back to life, guys. Been there, done that, and all I can say is, oof! Those were some tough times. I guess you get what you pay for. I tried out a few different apps, such as Bumble, Tinder and even tried the whole "swiping left" thing. Sad to say, none of them worked for me.
    My best friend did all the apps for years and years. I told her to just stop and eventually it will happen. Well, it did. She stopped looking and eventually met the man of her dreams and got married last year (in October). Sometimes, when you least expect it, that certain someone comes into your life.

Thread Information