Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Online Dating...

I was texting with someone for about a week. The conversation was cordial and pleasant as we learned about each other. She's a bit older which didn't bother me but she seemed ellusive when the conversation got deeper (nothing sexual). I then asked her, "What she wanted to do when she grew up?" She got what I meant, "when her kids are self sustaining." She responded and then asked what I wanted to do. I told her I'd like to buy an old Victorian house, restore it and eventually retire there. I have a town that I've been watching and waiting for the right house to pop up. It's about 80 miles away, on the bay and still VERY inexpensive. The current house I like is $59K and "weekend liveable" as it's being restored. I figured that I could get the mortgage to about $250-$300 a month which is less than a car payment. She took complete offense to my idea and responded, "It's really far away from your kids but you can do whatever you want; you're an adult." That seemed kind of aggressive for a response from someone I've only been communicating with for a week so I replied, "It's good I have your permission." Then she got even more snotty and started questioning me on all sorts of things from financial status to job security and family. I thought this seemed shitty and backed off without responding. She sent me one more message asking me why I stopped communicating. I haven't responded and don't feel I should feel obligated to... What'cha all think?

Ask her to send you noodz. Either she'll send you pics or she'll be offened and back off, either way win win for you.
    Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us. t(-_-)t

Quote Originally Posted by DevilzAdvocate View Post
    I was texting with someone for about a week. The conversation was cordial and pleasant as we learned about each other. She's a bit older which didn't bother me but she seemed ellusive when the conversation got deeper (nothing sexual). I then asked her, "What she wanted to do when she grew up?" She got what I meant, "when her kids are self sustaining." She responded and then asked what I wanted to do. I told her I'd like to buy an old Victorian house, restore it and eventually retire there. I have a town that I've been watching and waiting for the right house to pop up. It's about 80 miles away, on the bay and still VERY inexpensive. The current house I like is $59K and "weekend liveable" as it's being restored. I figured that I could get the mortgage to about $250-$300 a month which is less than a car payment. She took complete offense to my idea and responded, "It's really far away from your kids but you can do whatever you want; you're an adult." That seemed kind of aggressive for a response from someone I've only been communicating with for a week so I replied, "It's good I have your permission." Then she got even more snotty and started questioning me on all sorts of things from financial status to job security and family. I thought this seemed shitty and backed off without responding. She sent me one more message asking me why I stopped communicating. I haven't responded and don't feel I should feel obligated to... What'cha all think?
    I would respond to her and just be honest. You didnt like the judgement and interrogation. Leave it at that.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Also asking about your financial situation after only talking for a week seems suspicious.

You can message if you want to, but you don't owe her anything really. And I love your retirement idea. Sounds awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by jennafyre View Post
    You can message if you want to, but you don't owe her anything really. And I love your retirement idea. Sounds awesome.
    Maybe Jenna and DZ should meet!

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post

As long as he doesn't start a convo with "Hey Sexy" and follow with "Can I borrow 40 bucks" I am pretty easy to get along with

As long as he doesn't start a convo with "Hey Sexy" and follow with "Can I borrow 40 bucks" I am pretty easy to get along with
    Before you grill me about my financial status let me tell you about my "kinks..."

Too bad MDS doesn't still have private rooms. Although I am kind of enjoying watching the show. If you guys get together I get to name your first dog or cat (since you probably won't be having kids) Carry on....

Quote Originally Posted by puke View Post
    Also asking about your financial situation after only talking for a week seems suspicious.
    I aint sayin she's a gold digger...

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Too bad MDS doesn't still have private rooms. Although I am kind of enjoying watching the show. If you guys get together I get to name your first dog or cat (since you probably won't be having kids) Carry on....

NO MORE KIDS! Dogs a plenty :)

Before you grill me about my financial status let me tell you about my "kinks..."
    Ummmmm...isn't this the pedo bear???

NO MORE KIDS! Dogs a plenty :)
    That's the spirit!

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Ummmmm...isn't this the pedo bear???
    Yeah, it is
    I think DZ made his first embarrassing mistake using that reference in regards to his "kinks". At least I hope so.

DZ, If anything it sounds like you dodged a bullet with that communication. She sounds very judgmental and anyone that starts nosing around about finances that early in the game is a red flag. I love your idea of the Victorian house and if I could do it myself, I would.

I'm on board with a JenDz situation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Yeah, it is
    I think DZ made his first embarrassing mistake using that reference in regards to his "kinks". At least I hope so.
    Oops, I'm no pedo. Hell no! Definitely NOT! NO NO NO NO! Can I get a redo?

I just thought it was a funny looking bear poking his head around the corner. I didn't know what "pb" meant. I'm not up to date on "smileys."

I still don't fully understand the reference on PB, and had never heard of it before joining MDS.

I just thought it was a funny looking bear poking his head around the corner. I didn't know what "pb" meant. I'm not up to date on "smileys."
    It's an easy mistake. It was one of those memes that went around over a decade ago and only people with inside knowledge knew what it meant. Like RBW, I only learned about it through here as well.

No shit. You're way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way
    way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way
    way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way
    Not up to date.
    Last edited by puke; 01-10-2022 at 05:49 PM. Reason: Post needed more way.

Well now it makes him look like a TOTAL freak. Like freakier than his normal "freak" which is an adoring kind of "freak".

I completely understand that you made a mistake and it should mean something that nobody here started jumping on you completely calling you a Pedo lol. Nobody here thought that's what you meant.

You're safe unless people start grouping you with JuJu. He's become the standard in shunned, pedo EX members.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Well now it makes him look like a TOTAL freak. Like freakier than his normal "freak" which is an adoring kind of "freak".

I completely understand that you made a mistake and it should mean something that nobody here started jumping on you completely calling you a Pedo lol. Nobody here thought that's what you meant.

You're safe unless people start grouping you with JuJu. He's become the standard in shunned, pedo EX members.
    OMG, just seeing that username makes me want to

He only has 10 more months till he can get out. Wonder if he'll try to come back here?

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    He only has 10 more months till he can get out. Wonder if he'll try to come back here?
    Yikes!

Thread Information