Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
Results 151 to 174 of 174

Thread: Online Dating...

  1. #151
    Senior Member jennafyre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Canada eh?
    Posts
    949
    Rep Power
    21474845
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    See DZ? You have a whole host of Women here to guide you in the mysterious ways that we tend to work. Use that to your advantage!

    Yeah, it's a sad fact that most women just naturally believe that they aren't valued unless they offer sex or make themselves available for it. It's even subconscious in most cases because finding a Man where it's not the top priority is SUPER rare. We also feel like anything nice that men do for us is leading up to them wanting it from us. You're literally a unicorn so if women push for it, it's probably because that's all they have ever known to do to keep the attention of someone they really like. Of course there are very sexual women too, but I think if you talk to her about it and let her know that eventually it would be great to share that with her but that it's not your priority you'll be happily surprised. Be careful not to make it seem like she doesn't turn you on though. Women also relate men wanting them to how attractive they are in general. Basically, "you are gorgeous and if I was just looking for a fling I'd be all over you. However, I really like you as a person and the fun we have together and since I'm looking for something more long term I'd like to hold off on it and enjoy just being together for a while. I don't want sex to get in the way of that right now. The build up will be amazing and this way we will learn so much more about each other which will make it even better when we do decide to share that together".

    BOOM.
    Gawd BB I kinda want to date YOU now

  2. #152
    What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    21,619
    Rep Power
    21474867
    Quote Originally Posted by jennafyre View Post
    Gawd BB I kinda want to date YOU now


    Dammit! It didn't work.

    Imagine the gif of that kid giving the up and down eyebrows, flirty look at the camera during the baseball game.

    ETA: maybe it did work.
    Last edited by Boston Babe 73; 04-13-2022 at 08:24 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.

  3. #153
    Senior Member jennafyre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Canada eh?
    Posts
    949
    Rep Power
    21474845
    It worked

  4. #154
    Scoopski Potatoes Nic B's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sacramento, California
    Posts
    11,363
    Rep Power
    21474859
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    See DZ? You have a whole host of Women here to guide you in the mysterious ways that we tend to work. Use that to your advantage!

    Yeah, it's a sad fact that most women just naturally believe that they aren't valued unless they offer sex or make themselves available for it. It's even subconscious in most cases because finding a Man where it's not the top priority is SUPER rare. We also feel like anything nice that men do for us is leading up to them wanting it from us. You're literally a unicorn so if women push for it, it's probably because that's all they have ever known to do to keep the attention of someone they really like. Of course there are very sexual women too, but I think if you talk to her about it and let her know that eventually it would be great to share that with her but that it's not your priority you'll be happily surprised. Be careful not to make it seem like she doesn't turn you on though. Women also relate men wanting them to how attractive they are in general. Basically, "you are gorgeous and if I was just looking for a fling I'd be all over you. However, I really like you as a person and the fun we have together and since I'm looking for something more long term I'd like to hold off on it and enjoy just being together for a while. I don't want sex to get in the way of that right now. The build up will be amazing and this way we will learn so much more about each other which will make it even better when we do decide to share that together".

    BOOM.
    No wonder men have such issues trying to figure out women


    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

  5. #155
    What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    21,619
    Rep Power
    21474867
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    No wonder men have such issues trying to figure out women
    In our defense, it's not our fault. Society has molded us this way. Sex sells and it's in 99.9% of our advertising. We basically had it force fed to us that we're not worth anything and nobody will want us unless we're skinny, gorgeous, half naked and sexually available.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.

  6. #156
    Senior Member Bewitchingstorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Posts
    8,490
    Rep Power
    21474852
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    In our defense, it's not our fault. Society has molded us this way. Sex sells and it's in 99.9% of our advertising. We basically had it force fed to us that we're not worth anything and nobody will want us unless we're skinny, gorgeous, half naked and sexually available.
    This.

  7. #157
    Scoopski Potatoes Nic B's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sacramento, California
    Posts
    11,363
    Rep Power
    21474859
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    In our defense, it's not our fault. Society has molded us this way. Sex sells and it's in 99.9% of our advertising. We basically had it force fed to us that we're not worth anything and nobody will want us unless we're skinny, gorgeous, half naked and sexually available.
    Oh I agree. I just meant with the whole "do this...but make sure not to do that too much or do this..." lol it was confusing. But so right!


    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

  8. #158
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Chesapeake Beach, Md
    Posts
    316
    Rep Power
    18657615
    No new dating horror stories. I put things on hiatus and put my nose back into work. I still occasionally chat with the long-distance woman, but it's cooled down to the point that it's over.

    I did help a co-worker clean up some vomit which she seemed to take as a "courting ritual." Shes younger than my oldest kid and she is cute (sans vomit), but I de-escalated the situation because, no...

  9. #159
    Cousin Greg Angiebla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    14,331
    Rep Power
    21474860
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilzAdvocate View Post
    No new dating horror stories. I put things on hiatus and put my nose back into work. I still occasionally chat with the long-distance woman, but it's cooled down to the point that it's over.

    I did help a co-worker clean up some vomit which she seemed to take as a "courting ritual." Shes younger than my oldest kid and she is cute (sans vomit), but I de-escalated the situation because, no...
    Wait did she vomit?

  10. #160
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Chesapeake Beach, Md
    Posts
    316
    Rep Power
    18657615
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Wait did she vomit?
    Looked a lot like beef stew. Not sure what it was but it smelled pretty bad so I used the wet/dry vac. My boss got pissed that I was helping her instead of letting the building maintenance people clean it up so I parked the vac next to his office door for a bit. Yeah, I'm passive aggressive like that...

  11. #161
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Chesapeake Beach, Md
    Posts
    316
    Rep Power
    18657615
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Wait did she vomit?
    Oops, read it wrong. I thought you said, "What did she vomit?"

    Yeah, she was running to the bathroom and didn't make it. She puked all over the floor in front of the elevator. The "Big wig" bosses were there and everyone was "dressed to impress" so everyone ignored her as she cleaned it up. She was pretty embarrassed and I felt bad... I walked by and saw her cleaning up the mess and jokingly said, "You either barfed or spilt something." She responded that she "barfed... I felt stupid and replied, "Well, that's kind of like spilling something." I couldn't leave here there by herself cleaning it up. She's new and didn't know anyone...

  12. #162
    What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    21,619
    Rep Power
    21474867
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilzAdvocate View Post
    Oops, read it wrong. I thought you said, "What did she vomit?"

    Yeah, she was running to the bathroom and didn't make it. She puked all over the floor in front of the elevator. The "Big wig" bosses were there and everyone was "dressed to impress" so everyone ignored her as she cleaned it up. She was pretty embarrassed and I felt bad... I walked by and saw her cleaning up the mess and jokingly said, "You either barfed or spilt something." She responded that she "barfed... I felt stupid and replied, "Well, that's kind of like spilling something." I couldn't leave here there by herself cleaning it up. She's new and didn't know anyone...
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.

  13. #163
    Senior Member jennafyre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Canada eh?
    Posts
    949
    Rep Power
    21474845
    Aw it was so sweet of you to help her. And technically...she spilled her guts out :)

  14. #164
    Cousin Greg Angiebla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    14,331
    Rep Power
    21474860
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilzAdvocate View Post
    Oops, read it wrong. I thought you said, "What did she vomit?"

    Yeah, she was running to the bathroom and didn't make it. She puked all over the floor in front of the elevator. The "Big wig" bosses were there and everyone was "dressed to impress" so everyone ignored her as she cleaned it up. She was pretty embarrassed and I felt bad... I walked by and saw her cleaning up the mess and jokingly said, "You either barfed or spilt something." She responded that she "barfed... I felt stupid and replied, "Well, that's kind of like spilling something." I couldn't leave here there by herself cleaning it up. She's new and didn't know anyone...
    That is so nice and considerate of you. Most men wouldnt do that.

    That sounds like me when I was pregnant.

    "The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

  15. #165
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2022
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    0
    Never used online dating

  16. #166
    Senior Member Bewitchingstorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Posts
    8,490
    Rep Power
    21474852
    Quote Originally Posted by pizdabol View Post
    Never used online dating
    But you just bought a new computer.

  17. #167
    Scoopski Potatoes Nic B's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sacramento, California
    Posts
    11,363
    Rep Power
    21474859
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    But you just bought a new computer.
    And recommends radiators for decor.


    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

  18. #168
    Senior Member Bewitchingstorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Posts
    8,490
    Rep Power
    21474852
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    And recommends radiators for decor.
    Very industrial in their design motif.

  19. #169
    Moderator raisedbywolves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    10,180
    Rep Power
    21474856
    Quote Originally Posted by pizdabol View Post
    Never used online dating
    I don't like your decor style.



  20. #170
    What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    21,619
    Rep Power
    21474867
    I wonder how DZ is doing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.

  21. #171
    Moderator raisedbywolves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    10,180
    Rep Power
    21474856
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I wonder how DZ is doing.
    I thought about him when I saw this thread was bumped. Maybe we need to set up a system where he checks in periodically, so that if some woman kidnaps him and holds him hostage as her sex slave and makes him pee on her, we can call the authorities to rescue him.

  22. #172
    Scoopski Potatoes Nic B's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sacramento, California
    Posts
    11,363
    Rep Power
    21474859
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I thought about him when I saw this thread was bumped. Maybe we need to set up a system where he checks in periodically, so that if some woman kidnaps him and holds him hostage as her sex slave and makes him pee on her, we can call the authorities to rescue him.
    He may be into that thing now.


    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

  23. #173
    What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    21,619
    Rep Power
    21474867
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I thought about him when I saw this thread was bumped. Maybe we need to set up a system where he checks in periodically, so that if some woman kidnaps him and holds him hostage as her sex slave and makes him pee on her, we can call the authorities to rescue him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    He may be into that thing now.
    Yeah, judging by his choice in women he might be having the time if his life with that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.

  24. #174
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Chesapeake Beach, Md
    Posts
    316
    Rep Power
    18657615
    I'm not dead, in jail or locked up in someone's basement. I'm alive and still celibate... :) I took a vacation from the internet for a while to clear my head. All's good; no new dating disasters. Nothing to report here other than I've been working a lot and stealing pens and pencils from my employer. I now have LOTS of pens and pencils. I hate my employer... :D

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •