Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Father of Stanford Rapist, Brock Turner, Argues His Son Should Not Be Punished for '20 Minutes of Action'.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    You should ask that Mom to imagine her Son getting drunk, passing out and then being raped up the ass by another guy. Enough punishment? Your Son wasn't an innocent victim according to you.
    Can you please? I've been asking these apologists similar things, less graphic though - I hate that victims of this are reading all the details, over and over and over, let alone having to read the bullshit from posts like that.

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    Haha. You don't know felta very well.
    Oh.. No... I was hoping I'd missed the 'wonder years' of MDS - the past year or so it seemed to have settled, thus my joining Shiiiiii Felta shiiiii
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

The bicyclists have come forward.
    http://bzfd.it/1X8ZD5b

That was a line from the friend's post, by the way... She claimed that it isn't rape because it wasn't some stranger who kidnapped her in a van.
    Last edited by animosity; 06-07-2016 at 10:02 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    The bicyclists have come forward.
    http://bzfd.it/1X8ZD5b
    These dudes are awesome

Quote Originally Posted by daisylane View Post
    Can you please? I've been asking these apologists similar things, less graphic though - I hate that victims of this are reading all the details, over and over and over, let alone having to read the bullshit from posts like that.

Oh.. No... I was hoping I'd missed the 'wonder years' of MDS - the past year or so it seemed to have settled, thus my joining Shiiiiii Felta shiiiii

I asked her if her daughter were to go out wearing a cute little skirt and top and she was attacked, would she feel the same? Well that's when she did the whole, I'm not arguing on fb with a bunch of angry feminists.

I'm just copy/pasting the title to this article. It has a lot of info about the two guys that saved the girl.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-sentence.html

She was unconscious the entire time': Hero tells how he saved the Stanford rape victim as fellow Swedish graduate revealed to have wept after pinning attacker to the ground
    Carl-Fredrik Arndt and Peter Jonsson tackled Stanford athlete Brock Turner to the ground when they found him raping a young woman last year
    Last week, Judge Aaron Persky sparked controversy when he sentenced Turner to a relatively light six months in jail and three years probation
    In interviews after the sentencing, Arndt described coming across Turner and the unconscious woman while biking on campus in Palo Alto, CA
    Arndt and Jonsson, Swedish graduate students at the time, immediately knew something was wrong and confronted Turner
    When Turner tried to run away, Jonsson chased after him and tackled him to the ground while Arndt checked to make sure the victim was alive
    They then stayed with the girl and Turner until police could arrive and police report reveals how Jonsson wept as he recounted what he saw
    Both men were key witnesses at the trial and described by the victim as 'heroes' in her impact statement

These apologists disgust me. This woman was raped behind a fucking dumpster. It was brutal and demeaning and this little prick should be locked up for a very long time.

Those Swedish guys, though, they show that there are good people in the world. Those guys are awesome and should absolutely be lauded as heroes.
    "A vagabond dreamer, a rhymer and singer of songs
    Singing to no one and nowhere to really belong." - Waylon Jennings

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    If he wasn't doing anything wrong, why did he run away? I hate this fucking douche. Seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

If he wasn't doing anything wrong, why did he run away? I hate this fucking douche. Seriously.
    Hey now, he was obviously afraid the Swedish guys were going to rape him because he was too drunk to consent.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    It doesn't help that every news article uses his happy, normal picture instead of his mugshot.

Also I really wonder if his mom and sister feel the same as Dad. Surely they're mortified.

And it would've been nice if the judge had at least held him to this newfound commitment to educate others about promiscuity and drinking, but nooooo. Poor thing would be forced to live and relive that traumatic night.

I'll be interested to see if he does a single damn thing. Like he might do one speech, then whine when people boo him off the stage.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Hey now, he was obviously afraid the Swedish guys were going to rape him because he was too drunk to consent.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/08/us/pas...ord/index.html

Pastor to Stanford swimmer's father: 'Brock is not the victim'
    Man! What a sweet pastor man!

Swedish dudes rule. But you see, I expect that. Sweden is my happy dream land.

The survivor of this rules. I'm stoked even the shitty media are covering her letter, particularly the youth aimed media - maybe they will actually learn something!

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    This is Brock. He is a rapist and an asshole. His father is an even bigger asshole, not only for his cavalier attitude toward the horrid crime his son committed, but for not teaching his progeny RESPECT FOR OTHERS. Bastards. Both of them.

If it were up to me, Brock would be gang raped by some of the worst sodomites imaginable, with dad as a witness. Then we could throw dad in the mix, just so that we could preserve that moment, and give them each a taste of the kind of "action" they condone.

I feel horrible for his siblings and mom, unless, of course, they are equally ignorant, disgusting pieces of shit. Fuck this kid.

And this is why I'm so blessed not to have daughters. That motherfucker would be dog food by now.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by kevansvault View Post
    This is Brock. He is a rapist and an asshole. His father is an even bigger asshole, not only for his cavalier attitude toward the horrid crime his son committed, but for not teaching his progeny RESPECT FOR OTHERS. Bastards. Both of them.

If it were up to me, Brock would be gang raped by some of the worst sodomites imaginable, with dad as a witness. Then we could throw dad in the mix, just so that we could preserve that moment, and give them each a taste of the kind of "action" they condone.

I feel horrible for his siblings and mom, unless, of course, they are equally ignorant, disgusting pieces of shit. Fuck this kid.

And this is why I'm so blessed not to have daughters. That motherfucker would be dog food by now.
    As a woman raised in rape culture, I would never wish rape on anyone, not a rapist, no one.

I would not reward a violent rapist with the pleasure of doing that to another person. Never.

This guy is repulsive, his dad is repulsive, the conversation should be about how little focus is on the victim after the rape. We know way to much about little chinless Brock and nothing about her. Who is she? What are her passions and interests? What part of her life is on hold indefinitely as a result of what happened to her? That's what should be talked about in court.

Let's also talk about what a lot of people are hung up on. This guy, to be clear, did not technically rape his victim. He sexually assaulted her with his fingers and then humped all over her without penetrating her with his penis. It is disgusting and horrible.

Most women have had this happen to them.

I know so many girl friends of mine, and myself included, who have found themselves in a situation like this. Maybe not behind a dumpster. Maybe it was crashed out on a couch or a bed at someone's house. Maybe it was in a car.

You go to the police and they don't give a shit. No one's penis was in you? Not rape. You're fine. Go to your friends and there's a 50% chance they'll say the same thing. Go to your male friends and that chance goes up to 75%

There needs to be an open dialogue in this country about sexual assault against women, and how GOD DAMN COMMON it is. I don't know a single woman who hasn't done something sexual to get out of a situation. Everyone I know has been that girl behind the dumpster, but we weren't lucky enough to have some men catch it happening, to see how degrading and horrible it is.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    As a woman raised in rape culture, I would never wish rape on anyone, not a rapist, no one.

I would not reward a violent rapist with the pleasure of doing that to another person. Never.

This guy is repulsive, his dad is repulsive, the conversation should be about how little focus is on the victim after the rape. We know way to much about little chinless Brock and nothing about her. Who is she? What are her passions and interests? What part of her life is on hold indefinitely as a result of what happened to her? That's what should be talked about in court.

Let's also talk about what a lot of people are hung up on. This guy, to be clear, did not technically rape his victim. He sexually assaulted her with his fingers and then humped all over her without penetrating her with his penis. It is disgusting and horrible.

Most women have had this happen to them.

I know so many girl friends of mine, and myself included, who have found themselves in a situation like this. Maybe not behind a dumpster. Maybe it was crashed out on a couch or a bed at someone's house. Maybe it was in a car.

You go to the police and they don't give a shit. No one's penis was in you? Not rape. You're fine. Go to your friends and there's a 50% chance they'll say the same thing. Go to your male friends and that chance goes up to 75%

There needs to be an open dialogue in this country about sexual assault against women, and how GOD DAMN COMMON it is. I don't know a single woman who hasn't done something sexual to get out of a situation. Everyone I know has been that girl behind the dumpster, but we weren't lucky enough to have some men catch it happening, to see how degrading and horrible it is.
    The saddest part of you being correct is that men will just never understand...because it just doesn't happen to us so it isn't a constant worry - like it is for you ladies. And because we don't understand, we won't take the time to try and understand.

But guys can do that shit all day and never bat an eye. Many guys like this fuck and his douchetool father have no inner Jimminy Cricket telling them "It's a bad idea, it's wrong, you should never do that." Sadly, the less we discuss what happened, it's consequences, why it happened and start putting these fuckers away for a long ass fucking time, it's going to keep happening.

I'm far beyond disgusted by this family, the judge, the defense attorney, all of them. And for mom and sister to sit idly by and not publicly berate these two shit heels is equally disgusting. There seems to be zero moral compass with any of them.

That is fucking disgusting.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

The vicitm put out a statement regarding staying anonymous: "I remain anonymous, yes to protect my identity.
    But it is also a statement, that all of these people are fighting for someone they don't know.
    That's the beauty of it. I don't need labels, categories, to prove I am worthy of respect, to prove that I should be listened to.
    I am coming out to you as simply a woman wanting to be heard.
    Yes there is plenty more I'd like to tell you about me.
    For now, I am every woman."

Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    The vicitm put out a statement regarding staying anonymous: "I remain anonymous, yes to protect my identity.
    But it is also a statement, that all of these people are fighting for someone they don't know.
    That's the beauty of it. I don't need labels, categories, to prove I am worthy of respect, to prove that I should be listened to.
    I am coming out to you as simply a woman wanting to be heard.
    Yes there is plenty more I'd like to tell you about me.
    For now, I am every woman."
    So good. Made my sad little heart tingle

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Yep. Women are raped and don't even understand they've been raped. That's how fucked up society has made it for Women. How many of us have been in a situation where you thought you knew a guy you just met, thought he was pretty normal and before you know it he's all over you. You're in HIS place, HE drove you there, HE'S got a screw loose and HE wants sex.

You're only option is to give him what he wants just to get out of that situation and back to the safety of your home where you'll HOPEFULLY be able to avoid him for the rest of your life. In a Woman's mind, she did what she had to in order to get away and it was a small price to pay compared to the alternative where she could end up beaten to a pulp or worse.

That's acceptable and common. And it's fucked up.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

The sentence in disgusting. He is a vile human being and when he is raped in jail, I wonder if his father will blame him?

This woman is so brave and what a powerful voice she has for women everywhere. Her victim statement was so powerful and I would love to see it placed in all college orientation packages. This woman voice needs to be heard. I hope she finds this site because I want her to know there are many, many people all over the world that want to say to her "we are here for you with love, respect and healing"

Yep. Women are raped and don't even understand they've been raped. That's how fucked up society has made it for Women. How many of us have been in a situation where you thought you knew a guy you just met, thought he was pretty normal and before you know it he's all over you. You're in HIS place, HE drove you there, HE'S got a screw loose and HE wants sex.

You're only option is to give him what he wants just to get out of that situation and back to the safety of your home where you'll HOPEFULLY be able to avoid him for the rest of your life. In a Woman's mind, she did what she had to in order to get away and it was a small price to pay compared to the alternative where she could end up beaten to a pulp or worse.

That's acceptable and common. And it's fucked up.
    God this resonated with me.

Been there, as many of us have (was later in teens). I still remember the gross feeling of his shaved chest - fucking disgusting. It's the little things that stay with you / the guilt of 'why couldn't i escape rather than 'getting it over and done with''. When I said I never wanted to see him again, he wrote a shit song about me being a 'slut' - the typical story, we hear again and again. Abuse a girl, then shame her also to cover your own ass, in case she does decide to speak.

Of course I grew out of this shit stage/shitty bands/people, learnt I did nothing wrong and he actually got charges for DV/sexual assault a few years ago, when he attacked another girl. There's also the guilt of not reporting etc.. blerk. And it being here, obviously he got off pretty light.

Don't you love it even more, when years later, they decide to try and add you on Facebook? It's a lovely 'OH HELLO, YES I STILL REMEMBER MWAHAHA'.

I can only imagine this woman's plight in that regard.

Anyway. Yes. Completely, completely fucked up.

Sorry. You made me angry remembering/thinking about every person I know that this has happened to, in one way or another.

OH FFS - that fund for the family that a 'friend' started?

"Brock Turner?s dad launched a fundraiser for supporters to help pay for his son?s legal fees"

http://www.whio.com/news/news/crime-...-legal-/nrb8c/

"A customer service representative for Wright-Patt Credit Union confirmed Dan Turner created the account for the family and said the credit union account is still active."

He'll probably only serve 3 months in jail.

And the following article states that he will spend more time in jail than 97% of rapists. This world is so fucked.

The Daily Beast said Persky “coddled” Turner; the petitioners said the sentence was “lenient.” They’re both wrong. The truth is that Brock Turner will spend more time in jail than 97 percent of rapists.

According to an analysis of Justice Department data by the Rape, Abuse and Incest National Network (RAINN), only three out of every 100 rapists will ever go to jail. Despite the recent attention paid to the prevalence of sexual assault, despite the overriding fear among many that the adjudication of sexual assault crimes will punish good young men far more than is necessary, it remains true that perpetrators of sexual violence are far less likely to go to jail than any other kind of criminal.

Turner’s sentence is maddening, and what’s worse is the reality that Turner wasn’t coddled at all. Persky wasn’t lenient. Turner will be punished more than the vast majority of rapists. And there is no victory to be claimed in this. The categories of winning and losing don’t apply here; the game is fixed. There are thousands of Aaron Perskys and there are thousands of Brock Turners and thousands of probation officers who see no damage done. There are thousands of men looking only for the categorical preservation of the good reputations of the right kind of men, who neither see nor hear a victim asking for something as simple as justice.

http://jezebel.com/brock-turner-will...rce-1781032260

Quote Originally Posted by WooFrigginHoo View Post
    He'll probably only serve 3 months in jail.

And the following article states that he will spend more time in jail than 97% of rapists. This world is so fucked.

The Daily Beast said Persky “coddled” Turner; the petitioners said the sentence was “lenient.” They’re both wrong. The truth is that Brock Turner will spend more time in jail than 97 percent of rapists.

According to an analysis of Justice Department data by the Rape, Abuse and Incest National Network (RAINN), only three out of every 100 rapists will ever go to jail. Despite the recent attention paid to the prevalence of sexual assault, despite the overriding fear among many that the adjudication of sexual assault crimes will punish good young men far more than is necessary, it remains true that perpetrators of sexual violence are far less likely to go to jail than any other kind of criminal.

Turner’s sentence is maddening, and what’s worse is the reality that Turner wasn’t coddled at all. Persky wasn’t lenient. Turner will be punished more than the vast majority of rapists. And there is no victory to be claimed in this. The categories of winning and losing don’t apply here; the game is fixed. There are thousands of Aaron Perskys and there are thousands of Brock Turners and thousands of probation officers who see no damage done. There are thousands of men looking only for the categorical preservation of the good reputations of the right kind of men, who neither see nor hear a victim asking for something as simple as justice.

http://jezebel.com/brock-turner-will...rce-1781032260
    Uh this is california, he'll serve a long weekend.

The dangerous irony of rape accusation culture - la times

http://www.latimes.com/opinion/op-ed...nap-story.html

Thread Information