Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Father of Stanford Rapist, Brock Turner, Argues His Son Should Not Be Punished for '20 Minutes of Action'.

Father of Stanford Rapist, Brock Turner, Argues His Son Should Not Be Punished for '20 Minutes of Action'.

Father of Stanford Rapist Argues His Son Should Not Be Punished for '20 Minutes of Action'

The father of Brock Turner, the ex-Stanford swimmer who was given a paltry six-month sentence in a county jail for sexually assaulting an unconscious woman in 2015, is defending his son?s crime?and saying that he should not be imprisoned for only getting ?20 minutes of action.?

In a letter Dan Turner penned as a diametric opposition to his son?s sentencing?which, in effect, became an indirect defense of his son?s actions?the father of the convicted 20-year-old rapist argued that his son is ?not violent.? Pointedly, he barely addressed the nature of his son?s crime, and instead focused on how the life of the former swimmer (and at one point a projected future Olympian) ?has been deeply altered forever,? and that he will ?never be his happy go lucky self [sic]? again.

The letter was posted to Twitter by Michele Dauber, a law professor at Stanford and one of the driving forces behind the university?s new policies concerning punitive measures in regards to sexual assault on campus. Dauber highlighted the part of the letter in which the elder Turner argued that his son should not be held accountable for the ?steep price to pay for 20 minutes of action out of his 20 plus years of life,? despite the fact that his ?not violent? son was charged with committing an innately violent offense and convicted of that crime last March.

http://jezebel.com/father-of-stanfor...-be-1780656927

More info; http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2...rner-palo-alto

This page is GROSS (ran by his fam): https://www.facebook.com/Brockturnerfor2026lympics/

"
    Brock Turner For 2016 Olympics
    1 April ? ? Politics
    In a tragic miscarriage of justice, Brock has been found guilty by some betas who probably never got any play in college. This sends the message that only men are capable of making decisions after they've had a few drinks, which belittles women everywhere. Everyone needs to be held accountable for their actions and it saddens us to see that the "justice" system gives one gender a free pass but holds the other gender totally accountable for both parties' actions. Hopefully, this patronizing verdict does not encourage more women to "be that girl," but unfortunately it probably will, just as long as they can get media attention and maybe a payout.
    Go with God, Brock! We'll be voting for Trump in the hopes that he will fix things by giving you a well-deserved pardon."

"Brock Turner For 2016 Olympics From what we've gathered, Brock heard her say the word "yes" before she went unconscious. Why can't a girl consent after she's had a few drinks? It's so patronizing to deny girls the right to have fun!
    Like ? Reply ? 6 ? 14 May at 08:58"

True example of privilege, dickheadery and dimwittery right here.

Her Victim letter; http://www.cosmopolitan.com/college/...victim-letter/

Brock Turner, I truly hope you ARE never the same again. And your father too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

20 minutes? You can kill someone in an instant, so does that mean no one should be punished for murder?

Fuck this guy, fuck his dad, and fuck this judge! This guy should be going to jail for many years, not 6 months. I wonder what the sentencing guidelines are for rape in this state? There is the case where the judge let the rapist (of the school girl) off with like 30 days in jail, and they later came back and resentenced the rapist to a much longer term to meet minimum guidelines. Maybe that will happen here.

It's obvious with the way that the dad worships his kid, that he is what he is because he was allowed to do anything he wanted and was worshiped like he was the Christ child.
    Fuck all these people!

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    20 minutes? You can kill someone in an instant, so does that mean no one should be punished for murder?

Fuck this guy, fuck his dad, and fuck this judge! This guy should be going to jail for many years, not 6 months. I wonder what the sentencing guidelines are for rape in this state? There is the case where the judge let the rapist (of the school girl) off with like 30 days in jail, and they later came back and resentenced the rapist to a much longer term to meet minimum guidelines. Maybe that will happen here.

It's obvious with the way that the dad worships his kid, that he is what he is because he was allowed to do anything he wanted and was worshiped like he was the Christ child.
    Fuck all these people!
    Here here! I am so angry with this one too. The posts on that shit page REALLY made my blood boil. Here's a fun one;

"Brock Turner For 2016 Olympics
    26 February 2015 ?
    I've seen comments implying that if Brock is found innocent, then it would have something to do with his family's money. Something to do with how quickly they came up with the $150K bail. Let me clear a few things up for you people!
    1) $150K isn't really that much money, if you're smart with your money and have useful skills. If you're dumb and spend everything on rims and lottery tickets, you only have yourself to blame!
    2) One of the founding principles of this page is that Brock is hated on because he's a winner. His family are also winners. Your populist, pinko rhetoric betrays your true intent: you just want to hurt people better off than you. Maybe you should just grow up and stop blaming other people for your problems!
    So, you idiots have pretty much proven that I've been right all along. Good job! ‪#‎theyhateuscuztheyaintus‬"

No, we hate you because you're assholes. I truly hope there's a shot for that RBW; looked into it;

"Penalties and Sentences In general, California state laws punish a conviction of rape with a sentence of imprisonment in state prison for three, six, or eight years. The potential sentence increases to a range of seven to eleven years when the rape victim is a minor who is over fourteen years of age. The potential sentence further increases to a range of nine to thirteen years when the victim is a child under the age of fourteen. Each sentence can also increase if the defendant acted in concert with another person to rape the victim." - See more at: http://statelaws.findlaw.com/califor....jk2mD5m7.dpuf

He was charged with;
    -Assault with intent to rape an intoxicated woman
    -Sexually penetrating an intoxicated person with a foreign object
    -Sexually penetrating an unconscious person with a foreign object

Do these fall under the above? Yes, I was lazy here. I sorry. I angry.

She is amazing. Her victim impact letter is a difficult but powerful read. I hope she's doing ok.
    His father disgusts me. The apple certainly didn't fall far from the rancid and shameful tree.

Thanks to an old friends post..

Carleen Turner FB (mum): https://www.facebook.com/carleen.b.turner
    No Brock or Dad on FB.

http://www.documentcloud.org/documen...ck-turner.html - Original Complaint Filed

Family Pic for posterity;

Quote Originally Posted by daisylane View Post
    Family Pic for posterity;

Looks like he has a daughter. I wonder if he would feel the same if she was a victim of "to much drinking and sexual promiscuity".

I wonder if she was ever raped if he will tell her to hush about it, to not ruin three young boys love over 20 minutes of action.

Fuuuuck this piece of shit dad

People are killing it on his page. Here's a screen shot (sorry about the stupid banner-didn't feel like logging in)
    Attached Images Attached Images

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    People are killing it on his page. Here's a screen shot (sorry about the stupid banner-didn't feel like logging in)
    Yeah the page itself is just amazing. I cannot believe these 'respected' people who so clearly think so much of themselves, are this stupid?

Even just stupid enough to be this publicly atrocious is getting to me.. let alone that they believe this bullshit.

And exactly - I certainly don't hope his daughter ever suffers, but could you imagine his turn around is another young fellow 'had his way' with her, after she popped a few dranks and whispered 'yes'? PFTFFTFTFTFTFTTTT

This judge though. Dick.

Yeah the page itself is just amazing. I cannot believe these 'respected' people who so clearly think so much of themselves, are this stupid?

Even just stupid enough to be this publicly atrocious is getting to me.. let alone that they believe this bullshit.

And exactly - I certainly don't hope his daughter ever suffers, but could you imagine his turn around is another young fellow 'had his way' with her, after she popped a few dranks and whispered 'yes'? PFTFFTFTFTFTFTTTT

This judge though. Dick.
    It sounds to me that the family thinks this is exceptable behavior. They really think it's okay to have sex with an unconscious person. The dad even went so far as to say his son would go to schools to "explain the dangers of binge drinking and promiscuity". He's blaming the rape victim for his son's troubles. The dad sounds like he's a Narcisisst. It's not uncommon for narcissists to be successful. The mom is probably in denial.

I hate to judge people on their looks, but since this little asshole is a rapist, I will break my own rules. This kid looks like a scrawny nerd.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    It sounds to me that the family thinks this is exceptable behavior. They really think it's okay to have sex with an unconscious person. The dad even went so far as to say his son would go to schools to "explain the dangers of binge drinking and promiscuity". He's blaming the rape victim for his son's troubles. The dad sounds like he's a Narcisisst. It's not uncommon for narcissists to be successful. The mom is probably in denial.

I hate to judge people on their looks, but since this little asshole is a rapist, I will break my own rules. This kid looks like a scrawny nerd.
    I found a GEM on her Facebook the media obviously hasn't yet - may further evidence why he got such a light sentence (i chucked it on IMGUR cuz i figured she'll delete it eventually)

Last edited by daisylane; 06-05-2016 at 08:51 PM. Reason: fixing image link

This is Lindsey Graham with him ( Lindsey Olin Graham (born July 9, 1955) is an American politician and member of the Republican Party, who has served as a United States Senator from South Carolina since 2003, and has been the senior Senator from South Carolina since 2005. ) Recently tried to run for Pres; sucked, dropped out early.
    Last edited by daisylane; 06-05-2016 at 09:35 PM. Reason: more info

Here is dad's whole letter. He sounds like a charming guy.

[IMG] capture screen[/IMG]

[IMG] image hosting no sign up[/IMG]

[IMG] screencast[/IMG]

That is the most pathetic letter I have ever read.
    PATHETIC
    These people make me sick.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    This is all I needed to see in order to realize the douchery of this family;

Go with God, Brock! We'll be voting for Trump in the hopes that he will fix things by giving you a well-deserved pardon.

well if he had a great smile and could cook..and dude was happy go lucky, that's gotta count for something..what's twenty minutes of him raping an unconscious lady? that's not even half a good tv show.. let's just let him go shall we?

what the ever loving fuck.
    (yes, I cursed)
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

Fuck all these fucking fucks, basically.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    Fuck all these fucking fucks, basically.
    Okay, I'm glad i'm not the only one really fucking angry about this one. I just don't think I've ever seen such fuckery, out in the open, without having to assume, you know?

PS mums page is now gone and so is their shitty group. Small wins.

Okay, I'm glad i'm not the only one really fucking angry about this one. I just don't think I've ever seen such fuckery, out in the open, without having to assume, you know?
    I don't think I've ever seen so many "fucks" from certain members who don't usually use it as liberally as I do, so yes, I would say that people are angry about this.

Good find on the Lindsay Graham pic. I am sure being connected is a big part of the reason behind the light sentence.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    I use it too liberally at times. That being said...

Fuck this sick fucker and his entire sick fuck family. Seriously.

I'm going to go rob a bank now. Since it will likely take under 20 minutes I should be allowed to keep the money and get away with 6 months house arrest inside my new mansion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post

I'm going to go rob a bank now. Since it will likely take under 20 minutes I should be allowed to keep the money and get away with 6 months house arrest inside my new mansion.
    hahahahaha

Yeah my filters off on this one. Well my crappy filter.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Good find on the Lindsay Graham pic. I am sure being connected is a big part of the reason behind the light sentence.
    Won't lie, was super proud. I made my twitter (i never use) briefly public so i could tag it and share it around, was retweeted in the 100's pretty quickly, then i deleted it and privated myself. Back to not existing. Job done.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post

If someone stabs this fuck's stupid fuck of a son, will he be ok with it as long as it take under 20 minutes? It seems reasonable considering his beliefs. This guy's sense of entitlement is disgusting.

It doesn't help that every news article uses his happy, normal picture instead of his mugshot.

Also I really wonder if his mom and sister feel the same as Dad. Surely they're mortified.

And it would've been nice if the judge had at least held him to this newfound commitment to educate others about promiscuity and drinking, but nooooo. Poor thing would be forced to live and relive that traumatic night.

I'll be interested to see if he does a single damn thing. Like he might do one speech, then whine when people boo him off the stage.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

Thread Information