Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Father of Stanford Rapist, Brock Turner, Argues His Son Should Not Be Punished for '20 Minutes of Action'.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/attorney-s...posts_card_hed

Damn lets hope mob Justice happens to this guy now that he is appealing his conviction.

I can't say I've ever heard the term, "outercourse" before this.

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle...-27-1-2-years/

Yes there are people in this country that deserve a pardon or an appeal. Specifically these two men who were teenagers in 2003-2004 back when they were high school students.

Jenson Hankins and Joshua Goldman of Washington State they are in their 30's as of 2018 they got convicted for killing a classmate who they were told was like Brock Turner. Yes they heard that their female friend got raped by a student athlete and they planned his murder to stop a situation like the one we have today. We need to pardon our vigilantes in this country because especially when the justice system is the way it is.

https://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/loca...490401081.html

Former Stanford Swimmer Brock Turner Loses Appeal of Sexual Assault Conviction
    By Bay City News and NBC Bay Area staff
    Published 6 hours ago | Updated 5 hours ago

A Santa Clara County Appeals Court judge on Wednesday denied the verdict appeal for the former Stanford University swimmer convicted of sexual assaulting a female student in 2016.

Brock Turner was convicted of assault with intent to commit rape, sexual penetration of an intoxicated person with a foreign object and sexual penetration of an unconscious person with a foreign object in March 2016. He was sentenced to six months in jail and was released after three months for good behavior.

Turner's attorneys argued in court last month that there wasn't enough evidence that supported his conviction.

Attorney Eric Multhaup said of his appeal that Turner had only engaged in "sexual outercourse" that did not involve the intent to commit rape. Turner was not present in the courtroom during the appeal.

An attorney for Brock Turner on Tuesday will argue before three appellate judges in San Jose that Turner did not get a fair trial and that the ex-Stanford swimmer's conviction should be overturned. Turner was sentenced to six months for sexually assaulting an unconscious woman on the Stanford campus in 2015. Bob Redell reports.

(Published Tuesday, July 24, 2018)
    He defined "sexual outercourse" as an activity that does not involve vaginal sex and described it as "a version of safe sex."

He said Turner was not naked and his genitals were not exposed when two students witnessed "aggressive thrusting" in January 2015 at a fraternity party near Stanford, and said the lack of evidence did not meet the standard of reasonable doubt pointing to an intent to rape.

The Appeals Court said there was "substantial evidence" that Turner knew his victim was unconscious at the time he sexually assaulted her, and that Turner fled that scene and later lied when police questioned him about running.

Quote Originally Posted by KambingSociety View Post
    https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle...-27-1-2-years/

Yes there are people in this country that deserve a pardon or an appeal. Specifically these two men who were teenagers in 2003-2004 back when they were high school students.

Jenson Hankins and Joshua Goldman of Washington State they are in their 30's as of 2018 they got convicted for killing a classmate who they were told was like Brock Turner. Yes they heard that their female friend got raped by a student athlete and they planned his murder to stop a situation like the one we have today. We need to pardon our vigilantes in this country because especially when the justice system is the way it is.
    WTF is this raging insanity?? Like hell vigilantes should be pardoned. A good deal of the time they maim or murder completely innocent people - even in your example the girl who made the allegations recanted.

https://products.kitsapsun.com/archi...ship_s_vi.html

If you condone that happening to some innocent stranger & you're cool with the perps walking free, you're placing yourself & everyone you care about at risk of being assaulted by the same kind of idiots.

Fuck that shit

Your argument was used to defend this once upon a time.

Never forget it

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    WTF is this raging insanity?? Like hell vigilantes should be pardoned. A good deal of the time they maim or murder completely innocent people - even in your example the girl who made the allegations recanted.

https://products.kitsapsun.com/archi...ship_s_vi.html

If you condone that happening to some innocent stranger & you're cool with the perps walking free, you're placing yourself & everyone you care about at risk of being assaulted by the same kind of idiots.

Fuck that shit

Your argument was used to defend this once upon a time.

Never forget it
    Thanks I went Alex Jones here and used Alex Jones Playbook here.

Thanks I went Alex Jones here and used Alex Jones Playbook here.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    True I wanted Vigilantes to go after Turner and celebrate his death.

True I wanted Vigilantes to go after Turner and celebrate his death.
    I don't agree at all. I am surprised he's not fucked with more, though. Everyone in town knows where he lives and people picket and harass his family but it hasn't escalated to physical violence.

Recently he messed up by not registering his correct work address or some shit and it brought attention to the fact that he was working for a landacaping place and people were not happy knowing he was cutting their grass. I bet they had to let him go. He's a fucking pariah but it seems like a few people still support him.

I hate the dude but celebrating his death? Well I wouldn't feel very good about myself if I thought that.

I'm not okay with this idea of "vigilante justice" at all, for any case. We have a court system. It might not always be right, but it's better than some asshole with an agenda deciding a person is guilty (maybe because they are brown, or gay or some other fucked up criteria, which I seem to see a lot in these so called vigilante stores that have been recently posted) and taking the matter into their own hands.

I think a lot of these vigilante persons just secretly want to murder people or destroy people. They are not heroes. It is not their place to do what they do.

What happens if they are wrong? Are they any better than the murders, rapists, child molesters they proclaim to hate when they work themselves into a frenzy and viciously murder someone? I think it's just an excuse for them to be horrible people.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I'm not okay with this idea of "vigilante justice" at all, for any case. We have a court system. It might not always be right, but it's better than some asshole with an agenda deciding a person is guilty (maybe because they are brown, or gay or some other fucked up criteria, which I seem to see a lot in these so called vigilante stores that have been recently posted) and taking the matter into their own hands.

I think a lot of these vigilante persons just secretly want to murder people or destroy people. They are not heroes. It is not their place to do what they do.

What happens if they are wrong? Are they any better than the murders, rapists, child molesters they proclaim to hate when they work themselves into a frenzy and viciously murder someone? I think it's just an excuse for them to be horrible people.

True but then again the way things are going we have so many Internet Vigilantes going into confrontations on video accusing people of being like Turner and it always turns out the Vigilante will end up more damaged than even the "Original Victim" or even the people they are accusing.

I remember Creep Catchers and others had confrontations with the people they accuse and it lead to disabled people being profiled by Ryan Laforge.
    If Turner was killed by Vigilantes then the vigilantes in question will have to confront the reality that they will end up more deranged and insane than even the original victims.

There was only a tiny blurb about it in the local news here. I occasionally look him up to see where he is working but since his landscaping job let him go, I haven't seen anything.

I also haven't heard anything about the band Good English, which is a local band made up of sisters who were getting pretty big. When one of the sisters openly supported him, they were ostracized by the local music scene and I think their label dropped them. Good.

The first rape threat came to Michele Dauber in an envelope that exploded in glitter upon opening ? a ?glitter bomb? courtesy of ShipYourEnemiesGlitter.com.

Inside, there was also a note: ?Since you are going to disrobe [Judge Aaron] Persky, I am going to treat you like ?Emily Doe?. Let?s see what kind of sentencing I get for being a rich white male.?
    I assume this asshat also thinks women belong in the kitchen.

The former California judge who sentenced Brock Turner to six months in jail for sexual assault has been fired from his job as a girls' junior varsity tennis coach at a Bay Area high school, Fremont Union High School District spokeswoman Rachel Zlotziver confirmed to CNN.
    Good for them for firing him! I bet his discipline is as good as his judgment.

On another note, Emily Doe has been revealed. Her real name is Chanel Miller and she's written a book. I can't wait to buy a copy!
    https://www.penguinrandomhouse.com/b...9780735223707/
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

I am very proud of the two Swiss international students who succeeded in detaining that creep, otherwise who knows what else could have happened to Chanel. As for Persky himself, Lynbrook did the right thing when they kicked him out for good. Let's just hope no one hires him again. He reminds me a lot of that one judge who liked sending kids to Juvenile Hall for something as minor as insulting someone with the finger, except the difference is that the latter is way more tyrannical and immoral. What's more disturbing is that Brock has not received the sentence that he deserved for such a deed. Sure he cannot step foot onto Stanford again or get a job in his native Ohio, but I feel that is too lenient. At this point they should register him for 15 years of mandatory federal supervision or house arrest.

Thread Information