Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Cathleen Boyer (16) killed Kayla VanWert (18) following a long-standing Facebook dispute

Cathleen Boyer (16) killed Kayla VanWert (18) following a long-standing Facebook dispute

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2016...cebook_dispute

If you're feeling bad about yourself, I highly recommend going to Cathleen's FB page and reading the comments. They will make you feel better

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    She's sooooooo badass.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

Her mom looks like trash too

A Facebook feud ended in a bloody murder in Pennsylvania after the two teens turned from posts to punches.

Bad blood had been brewing on the social network for over a year between Kayla VanWert, 18, and Cathleen Boyer, 16, in a cyber-war over Jorge DeJesus - the father of the victim's daughter.

The argument took a deadly turn when VanWert dashed out of her home to fight Boyer on Sunday, just before 10 p.m., in a Scranton alley.

"They used to be the best of friends," Roxanne Draper, a friend who was with VanWert that night told the Pocono Record. "It all went sour over a guy."

Boyer allegedly pulled out a knife and stabbed VanWert in the neck and chest, before running off, according to reports.

Officers found a pool of blood and a broken knife in the alley where VanWert was stabbed multiple times.

The accused killer then went back on Facebook after the stabbing death and posted, "I'm wrong, I'll admit it and I'm gonna turn myself in... but it is what it is at the end of the day, got to face the consequences.. no remorse," police said.

Moments before the deadly brawl, Draper had begged VanWert not to leave, she told WNEP.

"If I could go back to last night, she never would have left my porch, I mean I would have held her down if I had to," Draper told reporters. "It just hurts knowing that I could have at least talked her out of it, tried to. It hurts that I wasn't there."

Boyer has been charged with aggravated assault, reckless endangerment, tampering with evidence, and is expected to face more as the Lackawanna County Coroner declared VanWert's death a homicide.

VanWert's Facebook page, the root of the deadly feud that ended in her death, now serves as a memorial site, with friends leaving mourning messages on the 18-year-old's timeline.

Her mother, Cindy VanWert, said Kayla had been in multiple fistfights before with Boyer, up until her tragic death, she told the Pocono Record.

"She was a wonderful, caring person," Cindy said. "She had a great heart. She was a great mother."

The boyfriend violated his parole by being physically abusive toward Kayla, family members said. In March, he was arrested for allegedly firing a gun in Cindy's home.

Police arrested DeJesus an hour before the deadly stabbing, after the 19-year-old allegedly punched Kayla while she was holding their 1-year-old child, then dragged her by her hair, the Times Tribune reported.

The child is now with the father's family.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crim...icle-1.2656426
    Last edited by luvit; 05-31-2016 at 10:56 PM.

Victim in fatal stabbing Sunday involved in separate fight just hours earlier

Sorry for dbl

Hours before a city woman died after a fight Sunday night, police said she was involved in a violent altercation with a man believed to be at the heart of a feud she had with the teen accused of stabbing her. killed in a city stabbing

Scranton police responded to the 600 block of Quincy Avenue about 7 p.m. Sunday for a reported domestic incident involving Jorge DeJesus and Kayla VanWert. Ms. VanWert said Mr. DeJesus, 19 and the father of her 1-year-old child, punched her while she was holding the child earlier that evening. He also dragged her by her hair. Mr. DeJesus said she punched him and he threw her to the ground in self-defense.

http://thetimes-tribune.com/news/vic...lier-1.2049194

These freaking girls and their stupid ass high school drama- that now has ended in a young baby losing her mother.

And all this because these two girls were fighting over some low life wannabe thug who likes to beat women up. WTF. Just in March he shot a gun through the floor of Kayla's apartment.
    http://wnep.com/2016/03/25/man-facin...-in-apartment/

Then somebody in the comments said that this studly man told the 16-year-old to kill Kayla.

Sounds like he was dating both girls. He had a baby with Kayla tho. Baby mama drama started and Kayla had him arrested for DV. Cathleen was pissed that her boyfriend was arrested and went to kill Kayla.

My heart weeps. Seriously. I don't see how girls can live like this? I weep for the future.

My god. This boy has countless charges. Before the stabbing- when boyfriend punched her while she was holding her baby- she passed the baby off to HIS MOM.
    Ms. VanWert said he punched her in the face while she was holding their 1-year-old child. Ms. VanWert passed the infant off to Mr. DeJesus’ mother, who had arrived to pick up the child, and Ms. VanWert and Mr. DeJesus continued to argue
    Really? Over this??

Here's Mr. Wonderful's facebook
    https://www.facebook.com/jorgeenriqu...ado?fref=photo
    Last edited by bermstalker; 06-01-2016 at 02:55 AM.

"Really? Over this??"
    -bermstalker, 1 June 2016
    I couldn't have said it better. Extra props for his moniker "Mr. Wonderful!"
    I wonder if this girl will snap out of it one day and truly realize wtf she did over this prick?

and all for some loser who was going to move on to his third idiot as soon as these two bored him.
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

seriously, what makes some 16 year old look at that moeron and say "oh yes, that loser wanna be thug, with one baby mommy already, is my kind of prince charming"??
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    There is a ton of drama going on her FB page.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    These freaking girls and their stupid ass high school drama- that now has ended in a young baby losing her mother.

And all this because these two girls were fighting over some low life wannabe thug who likes to beat women up. WTF. Just in March he shot a gun through the floor of Kayla's apartment.
    http://wnep.com/2016/03/25/man-facin...-in-apartment/

Then somebody in the comments said that this studly man told the 16-year-old to kill Kayla.

Sounds like he was dating both girls. He had a baby with Kayla tho. Baby mama drama started and Kayla had him arrested for DV. Cathleen was pissed that her boyfriend was arrested and went to kill Kayla.

My heart weeps. Seriously. I don't see how girls can live like this? I weep for the future.

My god. This boy has countless charges. Before the stabbing- when boyfriend punched her while she was holding her baby- she passed the baby off to HIS MOM.

Really? Over this??

Here's Mr. Wonderful's facebook
    https://www.facebook.com/jorgeenriqu...ado?fref=photo
    Damn. I'm totally straight, but I'd fingerbang him.
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

He had a type.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    Damn. I'm totally straight, but I'd fingerbang him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by g r ee n ey e s View Post
    He had a type.
    Crazy white chicks? Man, I can't imagine.

Looking at her FB, I think we may have a "my mama is my best buddy, not a parent" situation with Cathleen's mom

He had a type.
    Right? I literally can't tell them apart.

I heard Boyerand, saw PA , and assumed white. Oops

Crazy white chicks? Man, I can't imagine.
    Pretty sure they are either Dominican or Puerto Rican.. RONALD.

Quote Originally Posted by debk589 View Post
    Right? I literally can't tell them apart.
    Kinda crazy. And the 16 year old is pregnant, no?

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

Pretty sure they are either Dominican or Puerto Rican.. RONALD.
    Yea, shoulda realized when someone got stabbed.

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    http://mydeathspace.com/article/2016...cebook_dispute

If you're feeling bad about yourself, I highly recommend going to Cathleen's FB page and reading the comments. They will make you feel better
    Public pages are the best.

The way I read it (may be wrong) but Kayla was pregnant?

Jessica Heisey it's not even just the mother she killed it's the unborn child as well, I hope she rots in jail. she's gonna be someones bitch..

Kayleigh Stacconi It's horrible. I heard about the unborn child. I think she's supposed to be getting charger for 2 murders.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Maybe not, a lot of replies to that are saying it's not true, she wasn't pregnant.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Maybe not, a lot of replies to that are saying it's not true, she wasn't pregnant.
    If she wasn't, she was about to be. I mean, c'mon, look at these people.

Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

I'm confused on the profile for Kayla. Is it this one or the one in the article - https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100011389522748

Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

I don't think we've had this kind of stupid 'social media he's my man drama' since Rachel Wade and Sarah Ludemann.

Thread Information