Thread: Joseph Stultz - 28 May 2016 - Awaiting ME results

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.

Joseph Stultz - 28 May 2016 - Awaiting ME results

1608197 Tarrant Stultz Joseph 8/29/1985 30 5/28/2016 D White M
    Police Department: Police Svc #:
    Deceased Address: 2802 River Ridge Ct. , Granbury, Texas 76048 Time Of Death 8:00 PM
    Occurred Location: 325 Vista Way , Saginaw, Texas 76179
    Place Of Death: ICU Prosector: Richard Fries, D.O.
    Place Of Death Address: 1575 S. Main , Fort Worth, Texas Manner Of Death: PENDING
    Cause Of Death: PENDING

FB: https://www.facebook.com/josephstultz

Last year he set up a GoFundMe for himself after having some major medical issues:

https://www.gofundme.com/ly7ltc

Is the ME site down for anyone else?

Ugh yes it's down for me also.

Aunt:

Sheri Stultz Ahern added 3 new photos — with Joseph Daniel Stultz.
    29 May at 13:09 ? North Richland Hills, TX, United States ?
    I spent the day yesterday saying goodbye to a wonderful young man that is my nephew Joseph Daniel Stultz. Joseph was also one of my best friends. He was the first born in our family and I loved him SO MUCH! His gentle and kind demeanor was so nice to be around but what I loved the most was his great sense of humor and his abundant love of God and Jesus! Thank you for loving me so much and for always calling me "crazy lady". I'm going to miss that and you so very much. But I look forward to seeing your sweet face again in heaven. Like I told you yesterday, you better be the first one there to greet me when I come home! Love you forever Joseph! ��

Nawp! I think the adorable young man was certainly loved.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

Joey Bom Wat happened?
    ? 30 May at 04:26
    Sheri Stultz Ahern We are having an autopsy done at this time.

I thought it would be directly related to him being ill prior.. maybe not?

This is just sad..I honestly wish he hadn't been so responsible w the gofund.me money & used it to have a little fun instead.First time I've ever thought that as so many ppl abuse that site.I've been lurking around the site for a lil bit now,couldn't help but comment. RIP Joseph

Quote Originally Posted by Phenobarbiedoll View Post
    Ugh yes it's down for me also.
    It's back up with a facelift!

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    It's back up with a facelift!
    I'm not sure I like the new look. I'm sure I will get used to it though.

I'm interested if we get an answer on this one; when they are this religious, it often doesn't seem to happen.

(Unless it is related to his initial medical complications)

Manner Of Death: ACCIDENT
    Cause Of Death: SUDDEN DEATH ASSOCIATED WITH SYNTHETIC OPIOID USE (U-47700)

Very sad ~ RIP Joseph.

Article from June 2016 -

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2016/0...op-spread.html

A new synthetic drug that can be purchased online and is connected to at least 50 deaths nationwide has several states scrambling to stop its spread, with Kansas law enforcement agencies seeking an emergency ban.

At least three other states - Ohio, Wyoming and Georgia - already have taken action to ban U-47700 after it was connected to overdoses. A spokeswoman for the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration said that the agency is studying the opioid but hasn't yet moved to control it.

Nearly eight times more potent than morphine, U-47700 comes in various forms and can be injected, snorted or taken orally.

Synthetic drugs are comprised of man-made chemicals and produced in a laboratory, while organic drugs are made with ingredients found in nature, DEA agent Melvin Patterson said.

Considered by public health officials as "new psychoactive substances," synthetic marijuana and bath salts, a stimulant, started showing up in the U.S. around 2008 but were banned a few years later by the DEA because of serious health issues attributed to them.

Synthetic opioids like U-47700 comprise one of four categories of the new fake drugs, along with synthetic marijuana (K2), stimulants (bath salts) and hallucinogens. Each category mimics the effects of their organic drug counterparts, DEA spokeswoman Barbara Carreno said.

Johnson County, Kansas, District Attorney Steve Howe said two deaths in his county have been connected to U-47700, while a handful of overdose deaths elsewhere in the state also might be linked. Howe declined to provide any details about the deaths.

It's hard to get a firm count on fatal overdoses because the drug is new and doesn't always show up on initial post-mortem examinations, Howe said. It's most likely to be found during an autopsy drug screen.

"The sense we get is that this drug is even more dangerous than other synthetic drugs we've seen across our desk," Howe said.

Even so, it could take until August before it's banned in Kansas because of the steps necessary to get it designated a Schedule I controlled substance. That designation would make it illegal to possess, sell or distribute the compound, which has no street name and goes for about $40 a gram online.

The U in the name stands for Upjohn, a pharmaceutical manufacturer that developed the drug in the mid-1970s as scientists were looking for a synthetic alternative to morphine, said Barry Logan, chief of forensic toxicology at NMS Labs in Willow Grove, Pennsylvania, which provides lab services for government and private clients.

"They were searching for a novel painkilling drug, the holy grail of analgesics that didn't have the addictive or respiratory depression properties of opiates or heroin," said Logan, who recently spoke about synthetic opioids at an international conference in Budapest.

The Upjohn researchers devised and patented several different compounds in search of their super drug, Logan said. Some of the compounds were written about in scientific literature, including methods for making them.

Upjohn merged with Pharmacia AB two decades ago and eventually became part of Monsanto.

Chemists in China and Eastern Europe can find recipes for many of the drugs - including U-47700 - by combing through online patent records and old scientific journals, he said.

It is definitely scary to read about U-47700. I wonder if his accident last year (I think he fractured his leg) led to some sort of dependency on these synthetic drugs, which he could purchase without a prescription.

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    It is definitely scary to read about U-47700. I wonder if his accident last year (I think he fractured his leg) led to some sort of dependency on these synthetic drugs, which he could purchase without a prescription.
    Ugh! This is so shitty.

Thread Information