Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Jennifer Streit-Spears (43) was stabbed by her partner and he posted photos of her corpse on Facebook

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    For Olivia:

^^ ^^
    Olivia Me
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

so it was a 'suicide pact' but she chickened out and he's still alive? I don't think he really had a grasp on either word. Maybe someone will help a dude out and finish it for him too?
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

Hey guise,

So this is in Plano, which is here in the Metroplex. This guy had warrants from my city, Rockwall, for sexual abuse of a child. They only dated for four months?

Police were called to Streit-Spears’ apartment Sunday after receiving a call from her concerned mother. Police arrived to find Amyx lying on top of Streit-Spears, both bloody and nude with two knives nearby.

Amyx told police Streit-Spears had "chickened out," becoming too weak after he cut her neck and they'd taken turns cutting each other. He told police he had to "finish her off."

Amyx had a cut to his neck that required stitches and superficial wounds to his wrist

This guy is a real gem.

The article that I saw this morning stated that's why they did the "you stab me I stab you" thing, due to the fact that he may face jail time. The original plan was to run off-then after a night of drinking (think it was CBS News) they decided to just stab each other, instead. I can't find the photos that were posted, not to be morbid, it's just I would like to see the extent of his wounds, if they are shown, to see if he was really trying to get dead.

It's not really a suicide pact if you kill someone and then don't go through with it for yourself.

There were some girls who did a pact when I was in high school. You know it was true-ish because they both wrote letters to all their friends and did some ritualistic shit in the desert like burning pictures and cutting others out to attach to bushes around where they did it with messages written on them. But there was talk about one of the girls chickening out and the other shooting her first and then doing herself. I'm not sure how true that is though because it was never labeled a murder suicide.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by thepits View Post
    I can't find the photos that were posted, not to be morbid, it's just I would like to see the extent of his wounds, if they are shown, to see if he was really trying to get dead.
    I lurked, can't find them yet. I'm just a morbidly curious gal, no excuses

I call BS on suicide pact. Does not make any sense whatsoever. Well, the only part that would is the drunk part.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

This is affidavit number 380A-20160529-02-PPD if you copy and paste into google search and open first one. It's a pdf

Her mum Judy rang it in, saying a possible suicide or murder about to occur

I was hoping the pictures would have been in the affidavit!

[URL="http://https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/2849778/Amyx-Probable-Cause-Affidavit.pdf"]http://https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/2849778/Amyx-Probable-Cause-Affidavit.pdf[/URL

There goes any chance of having happy thoughts the next time I make a tomato sandwich

Thread Information