Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Author Helen Bailey (51) was murdered by her partner Ian Stewart (55) and he dumped her body in their septic tank

I was looking at her grief website last night

http://planetgrief.com/about-me/

HELEN BAILEY | WRITER
    Helen Bailey was born in Newcastle-upon-Tyne, and grew up in Ponteland, Northumberland. She spent more than three decades living and working in London, but since 2013 has lived in Royston, Hertfordshire, with her partner (AKA Gorgeous Grey Haired Widower), his two sons, her dachshund and a permanent sense of bewilderment as to how radically her life has changed since February 27th 2011, the date on which JS, her husband, drowned whilst they were on holiday in Barbados.

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    I was looking at her grief website last night

http://planetgrief.com/about-me/

HELEN BAILEY | WRITER
    Helen Bailey was born in Newcastle-upon-Tyne, and grew up in Ponteland, Northumberland. She spent more than three decades living and working in London, but since 2013 has lived in Royston, Hertfordshire, with her partner (AKA Gorgeous Grey Haired Widower), his two sons, her dachshund and a permanent sense of bewilderment as to how radically her life has changed since February 27th 2011, the date on which JS, her husband, drowned whilst they were on holiday in Barbados.
    Wait, did he write that??!!

Quote Originally Posted by Schumidity85 View Post
    Wait, did he write that??!!
    I think she did?

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    I think she did?
    There was a to programme here the other night about the case and they said that gorgeous grey haired widower is how she referred to him. She dedicated her book to him and called him that.

Mr Trimmer said that, following Mrs Stewart's death, Stewart's behaviour was "hard to square with the conduct of a grieving husband".

"He was shortly out buying a sports car and embarked upon a new relationship,"
    the barrister said.

"The conclusions, in short, are these - the cause of death was most likely caused by a prolonged restriction of her breathing from an outside source, and that the account given by Ian Stewart, the only other person on the premises, is directly contradicted by the medical evidence," said Mr Trimmer.
    If this is all they have, he probably won't be found guilty for the murder of his first wife.

Ugh, what a POS, the UK's own Drew Peterson.
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

Thread Information