Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Colin Fraley (10) committed suicide by gunshot

Don't know how I missed this one. I work across the street from where this happened and it was bedlam that day. Had many an understandably depressed parent and teacher in that day. May he rest in peace and my love goes out to his family and friends who go on without him.

The mother and the father have a serious cocaine addiction. The mother just left rehab and the father is still using. He has a pending case in Franklin County for cultivation of Marijuana. He was growing marijuana and cooking crack in the basement at the time of Colin's death.

The mother is a cocaine addict who goes missing often. At the time of Colin's death they were cooking crack in the basement and growing marijuana plants. The father is currently on trial for 4th degree felony charges. He is also on cocaine and has a serious drinking problem.

Drugs

The mother is a cocaine addict who goes missing often. At the time of Colin's death they were cooking crack in the basement and growing marijuana plants. The father is currently on trial for 4th degree felony charges. He is also on cocaine and has a serious drinking problem.

Tspsu: Do you mean the stepfather? I am confused.

How do you know them?

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

I believe this is Colin's dad: https://www.facebook.com/colins.crusade.9?fref=ufi

That Ben guy is the stepfather if I am correct (someone posted his FB on previous page as dad).

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Yes i'm sorry Ben Sauber is the stepdad. The actual dad was not part of Colin's life

The mother got pregnant with Colin while married to Ben.

Case number CR 003021

Quote Originally Posted by Tspsu View Post
    Yes i'm sorry Ben Sauber is the stepdad. The actual dad was not part of Colin's life
    So the guy running the Colin?s Crusade Facebook wasn?t involved with Colin while he was alive?? (His real dad)
    If so that?s so shitty. I felt so bad for him reading his page and seeing his posts and videos...

Nope. Colin would wait by the door for his dad to pick him up and cry when he didn't show up. Then the mom would go missing for months on drug binges.

Nope. Colin would wait by the door for his dad to pick him up and cry when he didn't show up. Then the mom would go missing for months on drug binges.
    So who would take care of him then? The step dad?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Yes, Trisa left Colin with Ben and also left behind their daughter together. She was having another affair at the time of the death and had moved into a tent with her homeless bofyriend

Poor baby. Stuff like this hurts my heart. I always saw these kinds of kids at school. The parents didn't give a shit what condition they came in. They didn't give a shit if they had food. Some qualified for free lunches and it was too much trouble for their asshole parents to simply fill out a form. I truly hope this kid found some peace and comfort in the afterlife if you believe in that kind of thing.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

I totally agree! I definitely think he is not at peace! Poor thing.

Yes, Trisa left Colin with Ben and also left behind their daughter together. She was having another affair at the time of the death and had moved into a tent with her homeless bofyriend
    That is awful. I saw something on Ben's page about a child losing a parent, who is still alive...and he posted a pic of a card from a child that said Happy Mother's Day and mentioned it was still sitting on their table (as though the mom wasn't around to receive it). Wonder if that was from Colin or his sister.

Really sad, the poor kids.

It is sad. I wish the family would get more involved. I don't think Ben is a bad person at heart but he is on a crash course with drugs and drinking.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Wow. That poor kid!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Poor baby. So young.
    My husband liked to hunt but we didn't even keep the rifles in the house bc of our daughter.
    So, the real dad never had anything to do w him but he's on on a crusade for gun safety??
    The step dads fb is full of pics of both the kids. Seems like he was the main parent. It said the little boy was at the mom and step dad's house but was the mom even there?? Was anyone there??
    Cute kids. I'm trying to wrap my head around this one bit I just can't. A 10 year old feeling that helpless just hearts my heart.

The grandma was there at the time of the shooting. She is also an alcoholic.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    The grandma was there at the time of the shooting. She is also an alcoholic.
    Sounds like his whole family was a giant dumpster fire. The kid didn't have a chance.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Sounds like his whole family was a giant dumpster fire. The kid didn't have a chance.

THIS!!!

Hoooollllyyyyyy shiiiiitttttt! If what Tspsu has posted is true, then it's no fucking wonder this kid died by suicide! Seriously? I don't know what the fuck is wrong with people but right now I want to beat them both within an inch of their worthless lives.

There comes a time in your life when you grow the fuck up. For some of us, it's when we have children. At that point, it's no longer just about "you". Nope, sorry asshole, there are other parties in this equation now. You aren't the King of the Hill anymore. Now things are a little more serious, because you have to provide for these little ones every day for the foreseeable future.

If there is any reason at all to not use drugs, to not even get involved with them, it's your kids.

Children only know what they're taught, what they're shown. You show them love and understanding, it's what they know...what they share with others. Show them that you give a shit, they will do the same thing.

But you fuck that up and show them that all you care about is getting high and drinking, not only have you shown them that you don't give a shit about them, you don't give two fucks about yourself, either. And that can send them into a spiraling depression from which there may seem no escape.

These are some seriously shitty fucking people, and I find it disgusting that people like this are allowed to live, let alone procreate.

Does that make me judgmental? I don't give two fucks if it does. Every one of us has choices. Every. Single. One. And the older we get, the more choices we have.

This is fucking disgusting. I'd rather read that those two piece of shit "parents" of his had off'd themselves. Then at least Colin might have had a chance at a more normal life. But this is the future you create when you don't give a shit about your own children.

What a fucking worthless couple.

Rest in Peace, Colin. I'm sorry that you were failed on so many levels throughout your life. You deserved so much more than you got.

You deserved to be loved, and taught that you were important. That you were more important than alcohol, more important than drugs. That your safety, security and mental health were the most important things in your parent's lives, and that ensuring those things came first, before just about anything else.

You deserved to be brought up in a home filled with love and caring. A home where you could talk about your day to someone who listened and showed an interest in you and all of the things that you cared about. A home that was free of the negative influences that drugs bring, and the negative effects of doing them too often.

You deserved to have real parents who gave more of a shit about you than getting high, and they failed you in the most epic way. I'm sorry your parents failed you. They should have known better. They should have cared enough to DO better.

Rest in Peace, young man.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Ben Sauber took plea deal and pled guilty to drug possession and drug cultivation. 18 months probation and no firearms allowed.

Thread Information