Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Lyuba Savenok (23) was pregnant when she was stabbed to death by her husband

Lyuba Savenok (23) was pregnant when she was stabbed to death by her husband

A pregnant mother of two was stabbed to death, allegedly by her husband of nearly six years, Yeveginy ?Eugene? Savenok, on Saturday, May 14, inside their home in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, according to the Star Tribune.

Lyuba Savenok died shortly after police were called to a domestic-disturbance call at their two-story house, the paper reports. Eugene, 30, reportedly fled the scene in an SUV with their two children ? Matthew, 4, and Vivienne, 3 ? but later turned himself in to police, and has not yet been charged.

Eden Prairie police lieutenant Greg Weber told CBS Minnesota he was familiar with the suspect. ?We do have previous calls to that residence for domestic assault cases,? he said, adding that the accused had been arrested in the past for domestic assault and was scheduled to go on trial later this year.

The 23-year-old victim?s brother, Aleksandr Katane, told the Star Tribune that his sister was 26 weeks pregnant with a baby boy. ?Her greatest passion was being a mom and doing everything she could to enrich their lives,? Katane wrote in an email. ?The entire family is heartbroken, and we look for Lyuba in the face of her remaining children. It is very hard.?

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2016...by_her_husband
    Last edited by Olivia; 05-23-2016 at 03:10 PM.

Lyuba Savenok reported abuse to family, church before murder

EDEN PRAIRIE, Minn. (KMSP) - Lyuba Savenok?s public Facebook page paints a picture of a beautiful, loving and proud mom to her two children. Her family has reported the 23-year old was pregnant with a third child, a son, when she was stabbed to death inside her Eden Prairie, Minn. home Saturday morning.

The man allegedly responsible for the murder is her own husband, Yeveginy ?Eugene? Savenok.

According to court documents, the apparent violent outburst inside the Park Circle home was not the first between the couple. Lyuba had an order for protection order against Eugene in Wheaton, Illinois, where the couple once lived. The order for protection, filed in DuPage County, lists the following incidents:

Aug. 1, 2014: "Hit me during sex. I yelled, pushed him off and called the police. He broke a window out of rage."

Aug. 10, 2014: "Wrestled and hit me repeatedly (45 min), left bruises and bloody nose."

Aug. 25, 2014: "Pulled me up by the hair."

Aug. 27, 2014: "With the increase of incidents and the severity of them, I?ve gotten his parents and my parents involved as well as our church. I overheard him talking to his dad on the phone yesterday, telling him that the only way this will end is me in the hospital or him in jail. He has taken freedoms away from me such as my phone and my forms of identification, as well as use of our cars to keep me feeling alone and helpless and scared. He doesn?t intend on stopping and I don?t know when to expect his next outlash and its very emotionally difficult to live under the pressure."

Eugene Savenok was facing a trial next week on a couple of misdemeanor charges related to domestic abuse. In August 2015, Eden Prairie police arrived at the house after a 9-1-1 call. Lyuba told them her husband had hit her and she had bruises on her back to prove it. The court documents also detail verbal abuse directed at his wife that included swearing in front of their two kids. City prosecutors charged Eugene Savenok with two counts, and a settlement conference was scheduled for Tuesday in the case -- the same day murder charges will now likely be filed.

he executive director at Minnesota?s Battered Women Coalition said that it has to be a community effort to prevent violence in the home.

?We hear over and over again that people are surprised this has happened in my community, in Eden Prairie,? Liz Richards said. ?It?s common. So what we do know is it happens in every community.?

A GoFundMe page has raised $37,000 to help with funeral expenses and funds for the two young children left behind. The two children are staying with family.

http://www.fox9.com/news/142002991-story
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers

Wow, she was doomed and it seems like she knew it. How horrible. I can't imagine he would ever have left her alone.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    What a piece of shit. He needs a dirt nap.

Stabbed a beautiful pregnant wife to death? Yeah, dirt nap. Sad that, yet again, we see the headline "Woman falls for Loser Asshole and Dies at His Hands"

Sorry ass, controlling piece of shit. Someone bury this piece of shit alive for a few days...let's see how he faces his fears.

Lyuba was beautiful. And now she's gone. All because of that poor excuse for a human. Fuck this dude.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Thankfully she was beautiful, if she wasn't this would obviously not be tragic at all.

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Thankfully she was beautiful, if she wasn't this would obviously not be tragic at all.
    Snap.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

Sorry, it's a pet peeve. You never see articles lamenting 'what a handsome man he was, so handsome, so handsome and therefor of value, handsome man' when a guy gets killed. Instead, all of his achievements, academic, social, culturally, etc are paraded out. Who was this woman besides a pretty lady who had kids? I'm sure she was much more than that. We're objectifying her just like the dumb fuck troglodyte who killed her.

Sorry, it's a pet peeve. You never see articles lamenting 'what a handsome man he was, so handsome, so handsome and therefor of value, handsome man' when a guy gets killed. Instead, all of his achievements, academic, social, culturally, etc are paraded out. Who was this woman besides a pretty lady who had kids? I'm sure she was much more than that. We're objectifying her just like the dumb fuck troglodyte who killed her.
    I wouldn't apologize, it's true. Even in death looks have value in sympathy. If she were butt ass ugly (kinda like him) it's possible it wouldn't have garnered much attention at all. Domestic violence is much too common, only the supposed ones with appeal gain acknowledgment.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar

Smile

I'm guilty of pointing out people's looks. Many times I'll mention someone was beautiful or gorgeous and I'll also mention when someone doesn't look good, like maybe they were sick because they don't look so great in their photos. Or they looked older than their age or they have a unibrow. It doesn't mean it's any more or any less tragic to me. Just observations.

Guilty as charged.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

You don't need to apologize for anything to anyone, bowie. Point taken, and no, it would not be any less tragic if she weren't as pretty as she was. This prick took a mommy away from her babies, a daughter away from here parents, a far too tolerant soul from humanity.

Obviously she put up with more than her share of bullshit from this cocksucker. Sorry if that wasn't clear. I was just saying "hey, she was pretty".

And again, not to offend anyone, especially those who have been made to endure the kind of violence she put up with for too long.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.

Well, it's all they mention in the article about her. "She was pretty, she was a mom, that's why this is a tragedy." Maybe if the media acknowledged we have more worth than that and that our deaths meant more than just a motherless child, we'd be harder to kill.

Well, it's all they mention in the article about her. "She was pretty, she was a mom, that's why this is a tragedy." Maybe if the media acknowledged we have more worth than that and that our deaths meant more than just a motherless child, we'd be harder to kill.
    Truth. But then that would require men to recognize women as equals and accept them as more than just baby factories, and for us to hold other men accountable when they are assholes. And who does that shit??

On point!!! I do hate that news articles in particular do this - and it's also definitely noted how many deaths are never reported because the person wasn't a pretty girl, a mother etc.. blerk.

ANYWAY

RIP to this lovely lady. She really wasn't doomed; why the hell didn't HIS parents who KNEW tear his ass a new hole? Why wasn't he in counselling or anger management even? What was the bloody church doing to assist?

GAH

Love to all of her family for this one, so very sad.

Defendant claimed that Victim 1 was going to take his children from him, and it was “probably like my only
    way out.”

http://www.hennepinattorney.org/~/me...cplt.pdf?la=en

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by daisylane View Post
    Defendant claimed that Victim 1 was going to take his children from him, and it was “probably like my only
    way out.”

http://www.hennepinattorney.org/~/me...cplt.pdf?la=en
    Pfft. My ex husband wants to move my kids hours away. Let's see....kill a bitch or file the appropriate court papers and fight for them....tough choice!

This guy was abusive though. He should have just offed himself and called it good.
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

"My wife who I abuse the shit out of wants to protect my children from what a monster I am so I killed her" is at least honest if not a very realistic defense strategy.

I always comment on looks. It doesn't gauge how more sad one death is over the other. All deaths are sad, some are funny and darwin worthy. I won't stop and won't feel shitty for doing so.

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    I always comment on looks. It doesn't gauge how more sad one death is over the other. All deaths are sad, some are funny and darwin worthy. I won't stop and won't feel shitty for doing so.
    ok?

I mean, looks are generally all we have to go on, since they're strangers and all. We don't know if they were cool or smart or kind to the sick and elderly.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Minnesota man charged in stabbing death of pregnant wife

MINNEAPOLIS -- A suburban Minneapolis man charged with killing his pregnant wife and their prematurely born child told police she was going to take his children away from him and that he saw no other way out, according to a criminal complaint filed Tuesday.

Yevgeniy Savenok, 30, of Eden Prairie remained jailed Tuesday with bail set at $5 million. He's charged with two counts of first-degree premeditated murder in the fatal stabbing of Lyuba Savenok, 23, and the child's death. A court appearance is scheduled for Wednesday.

The autopsy found that Lyuba Savenok was stabbed around 12 times and bled to death, while her child died during an emergency cesarean section.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/minnesot...lyuba-savenok/
    "He stabs her in the stomach and in the chest, knowing she's carrying his baby. It passes all understanding, how one human being can do that to another human being," Hennepin County Attorney Mike Freeman told reporters as he announced the charges.

The complaint says Lyuba Savenok's sister witnessed the stabbing Saturday morning at the family's home and called 911 as Yevgeniy Savenok drove off with his two children, ages 3 and 4. He and the children ended up at a St. Paul hospital about 2? hours later.

He told hospital security guards that he had just killed his wife, the complaint says, and that she had driven him to do it. Police soon arrived and arrested him.

The complaint says he told investigators he started thinking about using a knife to kill her the night before on a return trip from Chicago, and that he thought killing her was "probably like my only way out."

Online court records don't list an attorney for Yevgeniy Savenok.

The couple had a "turbulent domestic history" that included incidents in Minnesota and Illinois, the complaint says. Lyuba Savenok obtained a restraining order against her husband in 2014 in DuPage County, Illinois, when they lived in Wheaton.

In the order for protection, she described an escalating series of attacks that summer.

"With the increase of incidents and the severity of them I've gotten his parents and my parents involved as well as our church," she wrote to the court. "I overheard him talking to his dad on the phone yesterday telling him that the only way this will end is me in the hospital or him in jail."

Lyuba Savenok was born in Valga, Estonia, but spent most of her life in Minnesota, growing up in Eden Prairie and Chaska.

Yevgeniy Savenok was formerly a wrestler at Wheaton College, where a 2007-2008 roster listed his hometown as Wheaton.
    Last edited by Bewitchingstorm; 05-18-2016 at 12:13 PM. Reason: Forgot to provide link to story.

Why was she still living with him after filing a protection order?

Thread Information