Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Kaitlyn Cossairt (21) died from a heroin overdose

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Pro tip was directed at them, not you

All of it was directed at them. I only quoted you to keep it in context.

I figured the "Fuck Them" made that clear. Sorry.
    Lol I'm angsty today and being to sensitive about everything according to my husband. Now it is overflowing into my posts!

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Phenobarbiedoll View Post
    Lol I'm angsty today and being to sensitive about everything according to my husband. Now it is overflowing into my posts!
    No worries! We all have days like that. I'm just as guilty at times
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by puke View Post
    Have they got into needles yet? Just curious.
    Yep, my ex does. The other roommate usually just snorts it. But I am saving up so I can move out asap.

Quote Originally Posted by Jumaki15 View Post
    Yep, my ex does. The other roommate usually just snorts it. But I am saving up so I can move out asap.
    Please do.

Everything everyone else has said. They will steal from you and lie to you without batting an eye. It's all about their next fix and how they are going to get it.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    OMG ~ yes!!! Maybe we can set up a GoFundMe for you...everyone is doing it so why not?

Maybe the Good Lord has you there in your Ex and roommate lives, so you can bring them out of the darkness they are living in. Stay strong and know you are the good light in thier lives and deep blessings on your moving out..

My 33 year old sister recently admitted she is addicted to oxy and wanted help. We had suspected for a while, but damn, is she a good liar. Unfortunately, she had a severe stroke a couple of days later and almost died. She is two months post-stroke now and has been attending NA meetings everyday. She goes tomorrow to have her bone flap put back on (her brain was too swollen for them to reattach it after surgery) and is so nervous about relapsing from any medication they give her in the hospital.

I am so sorry about your sister, Chopstix. It is very sad to think of the impact of addiction on a person and on a family.

nevermind
    Last edited by beli; 05-23-2016 at 07:47 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    Maybe the Good Lord has you there in your Ex and roommate lives, so you can bring them out of the darkness they are living in. Stay strong and know you are the good light in thier lives and deep blessings on your moving out..
    With all due respect Lazarus, it's not Jumaki's job to bring them out of their darkness. However much he may want them clean, they have to want to be clean.

Juju, get out fast. I forsee od's, it's inevitable. It's going to happen, it always does. Hopefully they wont be fatal. I'm not meaning to sound harsh here, but snorting & needles are very different to smoking it. The risks are much higher.

Chopstix, so sorry to hear about your sister, I hope everything goes well.

Yeah.. no. I don't think it's his place to 'bring them out of the darkness'. If you know anything about addiction, you know it needs to be the choice of the one suffering, not their family/friends.. ex!?
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

Quote Originally Posted by Chopstix View Post
    My 33 year old sister recently admitted she is addicted to oxy and wanted help. We had suspected for a while, but damn, is she a good liar. Unfortunately, she had a severe stroke a couple of days later and almost died. She is two months post-stroke now and has been attending NA meetings everyday. She goes tomorrow to have her bone flap put back on (her brain was too swollen for them to reattach it after surgery) and is so nervous about relapsing from any medication they give her in the hospital.
    I am so sorry I am all too familiar with addiction.

I am guessing her stroke was caused due to her drug use?

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Looks like her sister has an extensive criminal record: http://www.buffalonews.com/city-regi...sales-20140916

Samantha Cossairt, 21, of Olean, pleaded guilty to a felony charge of criminal sale of a controlled substance in the third degree for a drug sale to an undercover agent in the City of Olean on Feb. 28. Cossairt, who was prosecuted two years ago for having several morphine pills, faces sentencing Nov. 17.

Yes, I had a drug problem. A bad one. Up until my baby sister died. Really instead of going and looking at shit that was said about her or our family, should focus on what a problem addiction is and how there's not much help in Olean...

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    Topix thread about her and her (maybe ex) boyfriend -

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/olea...J3TMI1V624OM13

https://www.facebook.com/Karma808 - Matt's FB

I feel like this will be an angry family thread
    Olivia gets a toaster!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Samantha Marie Cossairt View Post
    Yes, I had a drug problem. A bad one. Up until my baby sister died. Really instead of going and looking at shit that was said about her or our family, should focus on what a problem addiction is and how there's not much help in Olean...
    Sorry to hear about your baby sister. If you get a chance to read through any of the threads that have to do with deaths from drug addiction (including this one) you will see that the members here are very aware of the epidemic of drug addiction and its impact on families. Some of the members even bravely share their own stories. There are not enough services ANYWHERE. I am glad to hear that you are doing better with your struggle.

Quote Originally Posted by jennafyre View Post
    Sorry to hear about your baby sister. If you get a chance to read through any of the threads that have to do with deaths from drug addiction (including this one) you will see that the members here are very aware of the epidemic of drug addiction and its impact on families. Some of the members even bravely share their own stories. There are not enough services ANYWHERE. I am glad to hear that you are doing better with your struggle.
    This.

Plus, a lot of places are really expensive, even if you have health insurance. I found a place through my insurance so I would be covered, after 10 days I was told my insurance stopped covering me, because they felt I "should be better by then." It was bull. My dad and father in-law had to pay $10,000 so I could stay the remaining 20 days.

And if you don't have insurance and don't have a lot of money, you are screwed. That is one of the reasons so many people don't get the help they need, it's really sad...

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

This.

Plus, a lot of places are really expensive, even if you have health insurance. I found a place through my insurance so I would be covered, after 10 days I was told my insurance stopped covering me, because they felt I "should be better by then." It was bull. My dad and father in-law had to pay $10,000 so I could stay the remaining 20 days.

And if you don't have insurance and don't have a lot of money, you are screwed. That is one of the reasons so many people don't get the help they need, it's really sad...
    You said everything

Yep ~ well said, Nic.

This.

To be honest, I was one of those people who judged..I would see someone that was a drug addict, & see them as just that, a drug addict & nothing more. I have learned soooo much from reading articles on MDS, & people sharing their stories. Its really opened my mind and my heart a lot. Come to find out, 'my father has been battling addiction for 20yrs. He's a functioning addict, family was totally oblivious. While I've helped him through his struggle, he's opened up about a dark painful childhood. I don't know what really to do, but I'm helping him anyway I can. There are not a lot of resources or help where I live for those who struggle with addiction or mental illness. I am compelled to help these people in anyway I can, just don't know exactly where to start. I appreciate you being so open Nic, as your story is one that's helped to open my eyes.

So very sorry for your loss. Basically, everyone else said it all. You'll see right in this thread about your Sister that people here can relate to addiction on a personal level. You mentioned focusing on the problem, read through and you'll see that's exactly what we're doing here.

Again, sorry for your loss.

It took me 10 years to kick my addiction. I've lost quite a few people I was close with to overdose. Sorry for your loss.
    Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us. t(-_-)t

Quote Originally Posted by Jp1129 View Post
    To be honest, I was one of those people who judged..I would see someone that was a drug addict, & see them as just that, a drug addict & nothing more. I have learned soooo much from reading articles on MDS, & people sharing their stories. Its really opened my mind and my heart a lot. Come to find out, 'my father has been battling addiction for 20yrs. He's a functioning addict, family was totally oblivious. While I've helped him through his struggle, he's opened up about a dark painful childhood. I don't know what really to do, but I'm helping him anyway I can. There are not a lot of resources or help where I live for those who struggle with addiction or mental illness. I am compelled to help these people in anyway I can, just don't know exactly where to start. I appreciate you being so open Nic, as your story is one that's helped to open my eyes.
    I am glad to hear you have changed your point of view. As an addict, I managed to hold a job, have a house and car, etc. Some people you may be surprised to find out are actually addicts, because society has taught us in the past what addicts are "supposed to look like" and that is just so not true...

I am glad to hear you have changed your point of view. As an addict, I managed to hold a job, have a house and car, etc. Some people you may be surprised to find out are actually addicts, because society has taught us in the past what addicts are "supposed to look like" and that is just so not true...
    Yeah I am learning that now...also have a cousin who is struggling with heroin addiction right now..he's a great looking kid, goes to a local university, & is extremely intelligent..I was shocked to hear the things he's been doing..it's very sad.
    My boyfriend used to be a dealer most of his life..served his time in prison and has totally changed his life. I'm so glad he doesn't make his money that way anymore, & im shocked to see that people I've known most of my life were once his customers. I have to refrain from jumping his ass sometimes because the more I learn about drug addiction, the angrier it makes me & I wna blame the dealers. For him, it was a way of life because he wasn't shown any better. So I can now understand both sides.

Thread Information