Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Kaitlyn Cossairt (21) died from a heroin overdose

Quote Originally Posted by jennafyre View Post
    Olivia gets a toaster!!!!
    It's in the mail!

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

Quote Originally Posted by Samantha Marie Cossairt View Post
    Yes, I had a drug problem. A bad one. Up until my baby sister died. Really instead of going and looking at shit that was said about her or our family, should focus on what a problem addiction is and how there's not much help in Olean...
    I'm very sorry Samantha for your loss. Also sorry you have to see pages like this discussing you and your family I don't want to know what's that like. I had drug and depression problems and have had some thoughts go through my head that are hard to think about now how doing this or that would make life so much easier. Seeing the despair of people that have lost loved ones is a brutal therapy but it has made me let my loved ones know how much I care about them and need them in my life because life is so fleeting. I cried myself to sleep last night reading about the realtor in Florida that slashed her wrists and jumped off the Skyway bridge because she had so much in common with my mother. It made me call my mom and cry at work and I walk around like I am 10 feet tall all day. The jokes that border on cruel are coping mechanisms I hope I don't think anyone around here is mean we all have problems some just have sick senses of humor. Anyways just some thoughts I hope you and your family find peace.

Quote Originally Posted by Jp1129 View Post
    Yeah I am learning that now...also have a cousin who is struggling with heroin addiction right now..he's a great looking kid, goes to a local university, & is extremely intelligent..I was shocked to hear the things he's been doing..it's very sad.
    My boyfriend used to be a dealer most of his life..served his time in prison and has totally changed his life. I'm so glad he doesn't make his money that way anymore, & im shocked to see that people I've known most of my life were once his customers. I have to refrain from jumping his ass sometimes because the more I learn about drug addiction, the angrier it makes me & I wna blame the dealers. For him, it was a way of life because he wasn't shown any better. So I can now understand both sides.
    There is a movie that was suggested by a member here (ron_nyc) that talks about tons of factors involved in creating addicts and dealers. It's really a good but sad watch. It's called 'the house i live in'. You should give it a look.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    There is a movie that was suggested by a member here (ron_nyc) that talks about tons of factors involved in creating addicts and dealers. It's really a good but sad watch. It's called 'the house i live in'. You should give it a look.
    Thanks for the recommendation! I will definitely check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by kevansvault View Post
    This!!! Seriously, JuJu...we don't want to be reading about some crazy ex gf who goes all bonkers on your ass because she needs a fix! I don't want you to become a thread here, bro. Hellz no.
    Well this didn't age well.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Also wanted to add, if you go to her article someone commented (boyfriend at the time, maybe?) and then someone replied "and now you're gone too" so he died in 2017 or so (based on the last post on his FB, it could've been 2018 and he just didn't post a lot publicly).

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post

I hit multi-quote when I read Kevansvault's comment so I could finish the thread and say The Same Thing! Great minds with a single thought (as Mom says). hahaha

Also.... this confused me. Article? Boyfriend?

Also wanted to add, if you go to her article someone commented (boyfriend at the time, maybe?) and then someone replied "and now you're gone too" so he died in 2017 or so (based on the last post on his FB, it could've been 2018 and he just didn't post a lot publicly).
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

Thread Information