Thread: Kevin Driggers - 12 May 2016 - waiting for ME results

Kevin Driggers - 12 May 2016 - waiting for ME results

1607401 Tarrant Driggers Kevin 6/23/1967 48 5/12/2016 D White M
    Police Department: Arlington Police Department Police Svc #: 160025277
    Deceased Address: 4119 Rye Glen Drive , Arlington, Texas 76017 Time Of Death 11:17 PM
    Occurred Location: 4119 Rye Glen Drive , Arlington, Texas 76017
    Place Of Death: Private residence Prosector: Susan Roe, M.D.
    Place Of Death Address: 4119 Rye Glen Drive , Arlington, Texas Manner Of Death: PENDING
    Cause Of Death: PENDING

https://www.facebook.com/kevin.driggers

https://www.gofundme.com/kevindriggers

He changed his profile and cover pic to just black, and someone commented:

Alison Marie Are you okay Kevin
    ? May 5 at 6:42pm

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    He posted this on March 5th:

I am not trying to make excuses. I fucked up, and may pay for it for the rest of my life. M and will do whatever it takes to make sure it doesn't happen again.I just hope that my friends family can forgive me. Know I probably lost the best thing I could have ever wanted or needed in malinda. I am hoping I go into rehab Monday. Its a start. I can't take back what I've done. God knows I wish I could. For those that hate me now, I'm sorry. No one an hate me more than I hate myself right now.all I can do is ask for forgiveness, I can't forgive myself for what I've done right now. Ruined everything good in my life, and have no one to blame but myself. I fucked everything up in my life that I hold dear. I am and will do everything in my power to see that this doesn't happen again.. all I can do is go one day at a time. I truly am sorry for everyone I let down and hurt. I did what I did, and will pay for it for the rest of my life. I know I've lost the respect of everyone. I know what Ive done, with MA Linda being gone I know all too well. She is my life, and she may be gone forever. I know I've lost some friends over this, and lost the respect of everyone I know. No one but me can know what I think and feel about myself. Or hate me more.to MA Linda, I hope in time I can be worthy of your love again. I will do anything and everything to possibly have the chance to make everything right, and have the chance to be with you again.
    For those that feel I am making excuses, I'm sorry, that wasn't how I was wanting what I wrote to come across like. There is no excuse for what I've done. No matter why I did what I did, I did it. I AM asking for those that are friends will still be friends, and I haven't lost everyone. I know that there are those that will hate me for the rest of my life,
    To malindas family, I'm sorry for hurting her like I have. She told me that I showed her a love like she has never known before, and I destroyed that, and betrayed her trust and love. I am asking those that know me and believe in god will pray for me, and try to believe in me again in time. I have a long road ahead of me, but whatever it takes, I will do. I am not looking for understanding, Cruz I don't deserve it, at LST not right now. Anyway. Just noted to try and clear up that I was looking at excuses, Cruz there are none. I did what I did, and there is nothing I can do to take it back. And after 15 years clean, there will never be an excuse.

I pray that MA Linda can forgive me in time, and I can prove to her that I will do whatever it takes to never do this again. And hopefully in time those I've betrayed and hurt can forgive me.

He posted this, said he was only there a week:

Kevin Driggers
    March 19 ?

Well, I'm out of treatment. Now all I have and need to do is prove to everyone that what ibdid in my past is in the past, never to come back and haunt me again. Am hoping, that in time, I can repair the damage I've done. Only time will answer that. To my living fiancee, I love you with everything I am, and with Gods grace and mercy can get us back to where we used to be. There are no words to say how deeply sorrowed I am, I love you malinda

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

From what someone on FB mentioned he was taking care of his mom too. Sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    He posted this on March 5th:

I am not trying to make excuses. I fucked up, and may pay for it for the rest of my life. M and will do whatever it takes to make sure it doesn't happen again.I just hope that my friends family can forgive me. Know I probably lost the best thing I could have ever wanted or needed in malinda. I am hoping I go into rehab Monday. Its a start. I can't take back what I've done. God knows I wish I could. For those that hate me now, I'm sorry. No one an hate me more than I hate myself right now.all I can do is ask for forgiveness, I can't forgive myself for what I've done right now. Ruined everything good in my life, and have no one to blame but myself. I fucked everything up in my life that I hold dear. I am and will do everything in my power to see that this doesn't happen again.. all I can do is go one day at a time. I truly am sorry for everyone I let down and hurt. I did what I did, and will pay for it for the rest of my life. I know I've lost the respect of everyone. I know what Ive done, with MA Linda being gone I know all too well. She is my life, and she may be gone forever. I know I've lost some friends over this, and lost the respect of everyone I know. No one but me can know what I think and feel about myself. Or hate me more.to MA Linda, I hope in time I can be worthy of your love again. I will do anything and everything to possibly have the chance to make everything right, and have the chance to be with you again.
    For those that feel I am making excuses, I'm sorry, that wasn't how I was wanting what I wrote to come across like. There is no excuse for what I've done. No matter why I did what I did, I did it. I AM asking for those that are friends will still be friends, and I haven't lost everyone. I know that there are those that will hate me for the rest of my life,
    To malindas family, I'm sorry for hurting her like I have. She told me that I showed her a love like she has never known before, and I destroyed that, and betrayed her trust and love. I am asking those that know me and believe in god will pray for me, and try to believe in me again in time. I have a long road ahead of me, but whatever it takes, I will do. I am not looking for understanding, Cruz I don't deserve it, at LST not right now. Anyway. Just noted to try and clear up that I was looking at excuses, Cruz there are none. I did what I did, and there is nothing I can do to take it back. And after 15 years clean, there will never be an excuse.

I pray that MA Linda can forgive me in time, and I can prove to her that I will do whatever it takes to never do this again. And hopefully in time those I've betrayed and hurt can forgive me.
    How are you seeing that?

Scrolling down on his FB page.

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    Scrolling down on his FB page.
    Oh, duh lol. I was reading the dates wrong.

Malinda posted this -

Yes we had problems so i came to calif to spened time with my parents. And ge passed away in his sleep thursday night

I say drugs.

Kevin Driggers
    March 5 ?

OK, for the past 7 months, I have used cocaine after being clean for over 15 years. I have lost Melinda at least for now. She is back in Cali. I betrayed her trust in me and lied to her. I am going into rehab as soon as a bed becomes available. Hopefully should e Monday. I have really sc wed things up big time but so long ask not dead, its fixable. I am asking for all my friends prayers and support. Tats all I can ask for. MA Linda said its fixable but there is a lot of things I need to get done before she will even think of coming back. Can't say that I blame her. I lied and betrayed her trust. There. Was a bed available Friday, but there were still a couple of loose ends I nedbto tie up. I'm setting very thing up for mom so she will be OK while I'm in there.
    I have let a lot f people down, and this I guess is me owning up for what I have done. I posted a message last week, but tnwas short. I also owe Nick, one of malindas sons an aplogy. I used while he was here for himself. I want mainda, and her family to one day trust me, trust in me aynsome point.
    I wanted to post this o everyone knows, and there are no secrets. I have let a lot of people down, and betrayed their trust, and lost their trust. That is one of the easiest thing to lose, and bone of the hardest thingds to regain.
    Kevin

Unfortunately I agree with you, Olivia.

Police report info

Officers were dispatched to an overdose in progress. Officers, EMS, and Fire Department arrived on scene to find a deceased white male.

Wonder if it was intentional...

Official COD: Cocaine and hydrocodone toxicity. Accident
    Last edited by Phenobarbiedoll; 05-27-2016 at 08:18 AM.

What is Cochin??

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    What is Cochin??
    Cocaine! My shitty spell check changed it.

RIP Kevin.

Quote Originally Posted by Phenobarbiedoll View Post
    Cocaine! My shitty spell check changed it.
    LOL!

Thread Information