Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The New User Makes A Stereotype.

The New User Makes A Stereotype.

Everyone here wears black constantly, listens to Korn and Manson, has attempted suicide at least 8 times, have more than 13 piercings...on their face alone, are generally overweight, only go outside at night, see themselves as hardcore

oh and for 8$ they'd flash for a camera.

GOTHS FTW!

(Reality, that's what most outside onlookers think of this site)
    If Apathy is late, time better slow the fuck down!

Re: The New User Makes A Stereotype.

OMFG are you spying on me?
    emos, hippies and GOATS... oh my

[quote author=mydeathspaceaddict link=topic=916.msg33161#msg33161 date=1156173021]
    OMFG are you spying on me?
    [/quote]

Obviously.

I expected more of a response on this.
    WTF. Was it true what I said? :|

That sucks.  I'm a tall-redheaded guy, with no more piercings (although I used to have piercings).  Damn, I do like Manson and Korn though.  But I don't wear black.  I don't think I have ANY black clothes.  I just have a morbid sense of viewing life. 

[quote author=Rebirth of Josh link=topic=916.msg33360#msg33360 date=1156197275]
    That sucks.Â* I'm a tall-redheaded guy, with no more piercings (although I used to have piercings).Â* Damn, I do like Manson and Korn though.Â* But I don't wear black.Â* I don't think I have ANY black clothes.Â* I just have a morbid sense of viewing life.Â*
    [/quote]

Oh snap, proved a nigga wrong.

Wait? Apathy's black- shit I always thought apathy would be gray- my bad

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar

[quote author=mydeathspaceaddict link=topic=916.msg33396#msg33396 date=1156198052]
    Wait? Apathy's black- shit I always thought apathy would be gray- my bad
    [/quote]

Apathy, gray!?!? hehehe. good shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Oh and FYI many of us have myspace accounts- I don't want to make to easy for you- so you will have to uncover them for yourself- but let's just say- you may be a bit surprised

[quote author=mydeathspaceaddict link=topic=916.msg33436#msg33436 date=1156199244]
    Oh and FYI many of us have myspace accounts- I don't want to make to easy for you- so you will have to uncover them for yourself- but let's just say- you may be a bit surprised
    [/quote]

[whispers] You do realize it was a joke, no?

:lol: ummmm....yup....but ya never know- hush I 'm off to read some Sylvia Plath, listen to the cure and cut myself :roll:

[quote author=mydeathspaceaddict link=topic=916.msg33445#msg33445 date=1156199648]
    :lol: ummmm....yup....but ya never know- hush I 'm off to read some Sylvia Plath, listen to the cure and cut myself :roll:
    [/quote]

Well Of course you are. Who here doesn't spend their mondays like that!?!?!

[quote author=Apathy link=topic=916.msg32832#msg32832 date=1156147172]
    Everyone here wears black constantly, listens to Korn and Manson, has attempted suicide at least 8 times, have more than 13 piercings...on their face alone, are generally overweight, only go outside at night, see themselves as hardcore

GOTHS FTW!

[/quote]

Not me
    I&#039;d love to ruin your life.<br />

i used to listen to emo music, now i listen to mostly country lol, big change i know. i'm average weight and have 9 piercings in my ears...3 in one 6 in the other. I dont wear black either. I used to be a cutter but thats stopped.&nbsp; go me
    <br /><br />

Your mom goes to college.

I'm not over-weight, I have my tongue pierced.. belly button pierced - and like 4 holes in each ear, I love listening to Korn.&nbsp; I'm for sure not goth, I was a cheerleader for 4 years - and did drill team for 3 years!&nbsp; Goths scare me. I just think death is interesting is all!&nbsp;
    Breathe Me

i have my belly button pierced, 3 holes in one ear, two in the other and i don't fit a stereotype because i am a mix of random things that don't really qualify for anything.

that's ok, random people ask me if i am goth because i have long hair that happens to be dark...lol that pisses me off...im not a goth...don't wear black eyeliner all over my face, am not overweight, i do have piercings but that's not enough to qualify me as a goth, in fact i always get asked if i am goth...its the hair...i don't even wear alot of black...eh

Um... I have absolutely no piercings. I don't listen to Manson, Korn is ok. I have never attempted suicide, and life is generally good. Im not overweight, and I hardly ever wear black.

And it would only take 2 dollars for a flash. I am so insulted.

I'm a former goth child.&nbsp; Well the 80s version of goth which was old clothes you cut up to make cool. Big ass safety pins or twist ties or random knots in things to hold everything together and band pins keeping the frayed parts together - leggins (of course - never showed your pale ass skin to anyone), big granny sweaters and converse and band shirts or weird art shirts or ripped up undershirts (dyed to make the color acceptable).&nbsp; Anything went really as long as it was dark and you made it yourself or stole it from your grandma.... Not um the crap from Hot Topic (or torrid if you're fat).&nbsp; I used to have green M&amp;M colored hair then cotton candy pink hair...only had black for like two weeks - shaved my head, had a mohawalk, had the underside shaved...weird shaped hair cuts....lots of experimenting with the look.&nbsp; Piercings weren't a thing yet except for in weird places on your ear or your nose.&nbsp; Unfortunately Tattoos were the rage so I've got a bunch of terrible ones to take with me through life.&nbsp; The Smiths (or Morrissey), The Dead Milkmen, suicidal tendencies, um The Cure and that crap was where it was at.&nbsp; I wrote a billion pages of VERY crappy poetry for years.&nbsp; I tried to kill myself 3 times but clearly I didn't want to die or I'd have succeeded.&nbsp; Thank god I never had access to a gun - trying to bleed to death was my method of choice.&nbsp; The word EMO drives me nuts and uh that's about it on that subbie.

Now I'm old and a bookkeeper who still wears granny sweaters but I buy them myself.&nbsp; I should have been a criminologist.&nbsp; True Crime fascinates me and I have a boring job with lots of downtime.&nbsp; MDS is just kinda one of the weird things I keep track of on the webbie.&nbsp; I have kids and a Saturn.&nbsp; I'm not at all like my former self.&nbsp;

[quote author=Special Ed link=topic=916.msg36446#msg36446 date=1156446531]
    I'm a former goth child.&nbsp; Well the 80s version of goth which was old clothes you cut up to make cool. Big ass safety pins or twist ties or random knots in things to hold everything together and band pins keeping the frayed parts together - leggins (of course - never showed your pale ass skin to anyone), big granny sweaters and converse and band shirts or weird art shirts or ripped up undershirts (dyed to make the color acceptable).&nbsp; Anything went really as long as it was dark and you made it yourself or stole it from your grandma.... Not um the crap from Hot Topic (or torrid if you're fat).&nbsp; I used to have green M&amp;M colored hair then cotton candy pink hair...only had black for like two weeks - shaved my head, had a mohawalk, had the underside shaved...weird shaped hair cuts....lots of experimenting with the look.&nbsp; Piercings weren't a thing yet except for in weird places on your ear or your nose.&nbsp; Unfortunately Tattoos were the rage so I've got a bunch of terrible ones to take with me through life.&nbsp; The Smiths (or Morrissey), The Dead Milkmen, suicidal tendencies, um The Cure and that crap was where it was at.&nbsp; I wrote a billion pages of VERY crappy poetry for years.&nbsp; I tried to kill myself 3 times but clearly I didn't want to die or I'd have succeeded.&nbsp; Thank god I never had access to a gun - trying to bleed to death was my method of choice.&nbsp; The word EMO drives me nuts and uh that's about it on that subbie.

Now I'm old and a bookkeeper who still wears granny sweaters but I buy them myself.&nbsp; I should have been a criminologist.&nbsp; True Crime fascinates me and I have a boring job with lots of downtime.&nbsp; MDS is just kinda one of the weird things I keep track of on the webbie.&nbsp; I have kids and a Saturn.&nbsp; I'm not at all like my former self.&nbsp;
    [/quote]

Awsome!
    &quot;Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know.&quot;<br /><br />

GOTHS FTW!

[/quote]

You have teh AIDZ

You have teh AIDZ
    huh?

[quote author=Nicole link=topic=916.msg37453#msg37453 date=1156546330]

GOTHS FTW!

[/quote]

You have teh AIDZ
    [/quote]

Nah, only gays and blacks get AIDS.&nbsp; :lol:

No AIDS for me thanks...&nbsp; &nbsp; :-D

The real question is are you gay? :lol:

i like flannel and bach
    [quote author=eliot.eliot]God, this is why i love you..You&#039;re witty..almost too witty...[/quote][quote author=eliot.eliot]I&#039;m putty in your hands.[/quote]

Thread Information