Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Brianna Kate Whalen - ?

You're a creep. Don't make assumptions you know nothing about.

Why are you even looking at my best friends Facebook. Get a life. For your information she had tons of friends. The funeral was so full over 100 people had to stand. Screw you.

Quote Originally Posted by Breannaashford_ View Post
    WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU EVEN TO SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT. FUCK YOU.
    I am not sure who or what comment you are responding about.....?

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    I am not sure who or what comment you are responding about.....?
    I'm guessing she means me speculating on Brianna being overweight.

Sorry about your friend's death, Breanna.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    I'm guessing she means me speculating on Brianna being overweight.

Sorry about your friend's death, Breanna.
    It could be because I mentioned that she posed the same in all of her pictures. I know that's a horrible insult when compared to the multiple times I pointed out how gorgeous she was or how it's a tragic loss since she was so young.

Indeed, sorry for your loss Breeana. Everything posted here was taken from public postings through Facebook or Obituaries. If any of it was meant for friends and family only, it might have been wise to set it to private. Sorry if I seem cold about that, but I'm not sure how I'm supposed to respond to someone that calls me a creep.

I am, however, sorry that you're hurting. We've all been there. You're welcome to share any good memories you had of her.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Every single one of you disgusts me. Do you even comprehend how difficult a loss is? If you did, the last thing you would do is post shit like you all are. You didn't even know Brie. You don't know a single thing about her. All you know is that she's dead and you feel it appropriate to comment on her. I don't care if they're rude or nice comments - unless you know the deceased well enough to be at the funeral, keep your opinions to yourself.
    As for all of you saying that she mustn't have had friends- do you guys even have friends? Because if you did, maybe you'd have been with them instead of bashing a person who has passed away.
    Brie was not the kind of person to care about what others thought of her. I was lucky enough to meet her. She would have laughed at all of this.
    But, she can't now. She's gone.
    And all of you nameless, faceless little trolls have the confidence to post about her appearance while never showing your own. How high and mighty you all must feel.

For the person who said that all of the things should have been made private, for fear of something like this happening, that is the LAST thing a person going through grief is thinking about. No one could ever imagine a place as disgusting and awful as this.
    Maybe instead of creeping around the Internet for people who have passed away so you can say what you think and offer an opinion that you think matters, you should get a life.

Each and every one of you should feel guilt for this. You should all be so lucky to not have to stumble upon something like this while you're grieving a loved one.

This is literally the lowest of the low a person can be.

Don't give any of that sorry for your loss crap either, clearly none of you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Brittclyn View Post
    Every single one of you disgusts me. Do you even comprehend how difficult a loss is? If you did, the last thing you would do is post shit like you all are. You didn't even know Brie. You don't know a single thing about her. All you know is that she's dead and you feel it appropriate to comment on her. I don't care if they're rude or nice comments - unless you know the deceased well enough to be at the funeral, keep your opinions to yourself.
    As for all of you saying that she mustn't have had friends- do you guys even have friends? Because if you did, maybe you'd have been with them instead of bashing a person who has passed away.
    Brie was not the kind of person to care about what others thought of her. I was lucky enough to meet her. She would have laughed at all of this.
    And all of you nameless, faceless little trolls have the confidence to post about her appearance while never showing your own. How high and mighty you all must feel.

For the person who said that all of the things should have been made private, for fear of something like this happening, that is the LAST thing a person going through grief is thinking about. No one could ever imagine a place as disgusting and awful as this.
    Maybe instead of creeping around the Internet for people who have passed away so you can say what you think and offer an opinion that you think matters, you should get a life.

Each and every one of you should feel guilt for this. You should all be so lucky to not have to stumble upon something like this while you're grieving a loved one.

Don't give any of that sorry for your loss crap either, clearly none of you are.
    Look, I understand that you are hurting over the loss of your friend, but insulting us isn't helping either. I won't say sorry for your loss, because you won't believe it, but everyone who has said that to you here has been genuine. A lot of the people on this site are here because they have lost someone, we're not all magical unicorn people who have never experienced death. Participation on the site and being able to discuss death is the way that many of our members have chosen to come to terms with their loss and cope with it. I'm sorry if you are offended by what was written, but none of it written with bad intentions, or to be hurtful towards Brianna or her family and friends.

Quote Originally Posted by daisylane View Post
    RIP angel
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    She's a pretty gal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    RIP Brianna.
    Quote Originally Posted by daisylane View Post
    She was beautiful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    I feel so sad for her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Very young and very beautiful. It's heartbreaking.
    YOU MONSTERS

Keep something in mind, YOU came here. We didn't seek you out. You don't get to tell me what I can and cannot comment on and what I can and cannot have an opinion on. You can leave if you don't like us calling her beautiful, nobody is forcing you to stay.

What we do is no different than what millions of people have done for eons reading through obituaries and wondering what happened, especially to young and vibrant people. It's just done online now within a community. Welcome to the internet.

Here's a tip, if you don't want to "stumble upon" things you don't like about your friend, then don't Google her. You may not like what you find. You say that setting things to private isn't the first thing a grieving person thinks of, but Googling is? Okay.
    Last edited by Boston Babe 73; 05-13-2016 at 08:20 AM.

You guys are horrible people.

But not me. I'm just in this thread because I'm astonished that Danny Bonaduce has managed to keep a child alive long enough for her to become a model.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBeWithMe View Post
    You guys are horrible people.

But not me. I'm just in this thread because I'm astonished that Danny Bonaduce has managed to keep a child alive long enough for her to become a model.

Why even browse people's obituaries? Why do any of you care?
    Googling ale mine after they've passed is a great way to maybe find a blog of theirs you didn't know about. Or to find something else to help you remember happy times and cope with a loss.
    Like why comment on someone's death that you don't even know?
    This is my problem here. It's different if it was all people who knew her but none of you did.
    This whole website seems like a place for a bunch of sick fucks to get off on the fact that someone has passed.
    Thank you so so much for making grief last longer for my friends and I, by the way. Just do us all a favour and go outside. Make some friends. And I don't mean go to a cemetery either so you can read all the tombstones and wonder if they had bad teeth or didn't smile.

Googling ale mine after they've passed is a great way to maybe find a blog of theirs you didn't know about. Or to find something else to help you remember happy times and cope with a loss.
    This is my problem here. It's different if it was all people who knew her but none of you did.
    This whole website seems like a place for a bunch of sick fucks to get off on the fact that someone has passed.
    Thank you so so much for making grief last longer for my friends and I, by the way. Just do us all a favour and go outside. Make some friends. And I don't mean go to a cemetery either so you can read all the tombstones and wonder if they had bad teeth or didn't smile.
    I can always ban you so that you stop being lured into reading it!

My parents read the obituaries every morning to learn about people who lived in their community.

Why even read a news story about people you don't know being killed in car accidents or terrorist attacks across the world from you? Humans are curious about shit. You can't tell me you have never commented on a thread about someone at your school who killed the self or a woman who forgot her baby in the car. Everyone has opinions, and I'm sure you have shared yours, even if you don't want to acknowledge it.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

No. Murders and child molesters are the lowest of low. You are obviously being a dramatic teenager.

If you think this site is so gross WHY POST HERE?!? we get it, you don't like us, we really don't care. It's not going to stop us from posting.

I'm not usually this harsh with grieving friends of deceased people, but I think you were more of an acquaintance, and you are being an asshole.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

<----- me

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Hi,

I posted on the first page and as such thought I would chime in. I wasn't going to, but hey, being someone who isn't a faceless troll either, (considering most of us on this particular thread are very transparent), I thought I would now.

I've ignored the first few posts from the 'friends' as they were difficult to understand, English being my first language.

Browsing obituaries is normal; why do you think they are published, love? To be browsed. For interest, for communication, for stat reporting.

We comment on many peoples deaths, because as humans, we too will someday die. Death is interesting. How people cope with loss is interesting - your posts here actually add to the curiosity! (I'd suggest not replying if you'd like this thread to stop being active).

Not a sick fuck. You'll note the many kind things we said posted above, that haven chosen to be ignored by yourself and the others.. if they are others. Also would have responded to you in a much nicer tone, had many names not been thrown about, however I do understand you are young, so now you may learn how to convey your thoughts more efficiently.

Grief doesn't last based on facts, or a forum - it lasts for many reasons. This isn't one of them.

Also, we have friends. You may spend your time posting on Facebook and Snapchat, we chose to have a community and spend time online here.

It's great to hear she had wonderful friends, and that you're supporting each other now, keep it up!

Sick Fuck Troll Daisy Friendless Faceless Girl xx

WHALEN, Brianna (Brie) Kathryn - September 18th, 1995 - May 7th, 2016

http://www.canadianobituaries.com/du...len-may-7-2016

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    Oh boy. You all are just the worst. Get your hand out of your pants while reading about death.

FFS. People make it so hard to have any sympathy for them.
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

Thread Information