Thread: Angela Lindberg - 6 May 2016

Angela Lindberg - 6 May 2016

She died in palliative care but there are lots of FB comments from people who are shocked? So not an obvious or a long illness then?

https://www.facebook.com/angela.lindberg.77?fref=ts

Dr. Angela Frances Gladys Lindberg dedicated her life to the loving service of others. Born on on June 22, 1979 to parents Mary-Anne Naphin and Richard Korchinski, her life ended too soon. She loved, served, grew and explored more in her 36 years than many do their entire lives. A respected and beloved chiropractor in Saskatoon, Angela helped many people in practice and community. A skillful chiropractor, her talents were recognized before her professional career had started, receiving the clinical excellence award from her Alma Mater, Life Chiropractic College West. Most recently, Angela had the privilege of being recognized as Saskatoon's best Chiropractor by Planet S magazine. The only complaint ever heard was that Angela often ran late, though not without cause. Her dedication to her patients would keep her with them as long as needed. Even those who hardly knew Angela would remark at how close they felt to her and how loved they felt when in her presence. Her love was boundless. Angela talked constantly about growing and bettering herself. Every year would be a new adventure, a new opportunity for growth, a new opportunity to improve herself. She respected most everyone and asked for life lessons from friends, family and strangers alike. Angela truly believed that others' experience and wisdom would help her develop into a better person. Angela's greatest achievement and source of her boundless love was her family: her true love, Robert and their beautiful, jubilant girls, Amelia Joy (4) and Bridget Gabrielle (2). Her legacy of love, generosity and joy will be with them always. Family was the most important thing to Angela and every member of her family and family in love will miss her intensely. Her love for her brother Aaron Korchinski (Janet) and sister Alexis Olfert (Evan), along with their families, was limitless and a constant source of comfort and inspiration. Auntie Angela absolutely adored all her nieces and nephews as well. Angela passed away in Palliative Care at St Paul's Hospital on May 6, 2016. In keeping with her family's wishes, a private service will be held. A Go Fund Me page has been created for Angela and Robert's girls (gofund.me/ 233hjdws). Angela was love and her love will live on forever. Those looking to celebrate Angela's legacy can do so by lovingly performing an act of service in her Honour. Condolences may be left at www.saskatoonfuneralhome.com. Arrangements entrusted to SASKATOON FUNERAL HOME (306-244-5577). - See more at: http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/the....TNEtkUW0.dpuf

https://www.gofundme.com/233hjdws

An old friend of mine died quite suddenly of an aggressive illness this week, and I've been more sad about it than I ever expected.

Thanks for your comforting words, friends. Just a note that I have just found out from the family that Ange had wanted the exact cause of death to remain private - she didn't want to become the poster child for an illness. I have edited the poem to honor her wishes around this.

Her Dr website;

http://erindalechiropractic.com/abou...chiropractors/

She was listed as on 'medical leave'.

Her Twitter (old) - https://twitter.com/angelalindberg

Which lead me to her BlogSpot (old) - http://lindbergfamily.blogspot.com.au/

A friend posted this today;

Beth Carlson-Malena: "Thanks for your comforting words, friends. Just a note that I have just found out from the family that Ange had wanted the exact cause of death to remain private - she didn't want to become the poster child for an illness. I have edited the poem to honor her wishes around this."

http://www.bethcarlsonmalena.com/blog/2016/5/9/for-ange - the poem she edited/wrote.

...maybe depression? Seems as if it's being spoken about as an illness though. Maybe something uncomfortable to share?

Perhaps pancreatic cancer. ...that can kill someone quickly.

Originally posted by animosity:

Hmu next time, we'll have some soapy gins and then draw each other naked. Until we get kicked out.

Quote Originally Posted by DrMichaelBaden View Post
    Perhaps pancreatic cancer. ...that can kill someone quickly.
    Just doesn't seem like something someone 'wouldn't want to be the poster child for', or does it?

Kindness ripples from life of Angela Lindberg
    by Gazette Staff • June 24, 2016

Angela Lindberg would have been 37 on June 22. She left the world too soon and her recent loss in early May left many inspired to celebrate her birthday without her, with kindness.

Continued..

http://www.ccgazette.ca/wp/?p=6931

Still no answers though :(
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    She was clearly very loved. What I find neat is her friends and loved ones are doing acts of kindness in her memory. What a wonderful way to honor her.

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    She was clearly very loved. What I find neat is her friends and loved ones are doing acts of kindness in her memory. What a wonderful way to honor her.
    That's what i'm loving! I think that's something I'd write into my will or something; donate my shit directly to people sleeping rough etc! (not through an org)

There's a lady who sleeps rough down the road on a pizza door stop and I always leave her munchies, I'd LOVE to leave her my fucking car - she must be 65 sleeping on concrete every night. She won't ever accept to leave her spot though! She's adorbie. Anyway, these friends are adorbie and I love this!!!! Imagine if more people did this!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

I only registered to reply to this thread. Angela was a relative of mine. What a disgusting, voyeuristic, piece of shit website this bullshit is. I know you people think that you're being kind and innocently curious, but the people you're discussing had lives and families and friends. Angela's life and death isn't some puzzle to idly debate while you play internet sleuth. Just gross. This is what you do for entertainment? Really? Get a hobby. Get a life.

Quote Originally Posted by FlowersforAlgernon View Post
    I only registered to reply to this thread. Angela was a relative of mine. What a disgusting, voyeuristic, piece of shit website this bullshit is. I know you people think that you're being kind and innocently curious, but the people you're discussing had lives and families and friends. Angela's life and death isn't some puzzle to idly debate while you play internet sleuth. Just gross. This is what you do for entertainment? Really? Get a hobby. Get a life.
    How did you find this site? By googling her? Is that not voyueristic? Everything posted here is totally public info. Why do you think people read random obituaries in the paper? People are intrigued by death, even more so when a young person dies suddenly.

Sorry for your loss.

Quote Originally Posted by FlowersforAlgernon View Post
    Truly sorry for your loss. So, how did she die?

Thread Information