Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Keith Green (27) was murdered and an investigation is ongoing

Keith Green (27) was murdered and an investigation is ongoing

http://abc7news.com/news/friends-des...e-man/1319539/

The San Mateo County Sheriff's Office is looking for a 27-year-old Millbrae man missing since Thursday night after he went out to meet someone.

Have you seen this man? Friends say Keith Green missing since Thursday night @abc7newsBayArea pic.twitter.com/vd0GZjcAaH
    ? Melanie Woodrow (@MelanieWoodrow) May 2, 2016

Friends say Keith Green crossed the street from the apartment complex where he lived to meet someone outside the Pancake House around 10:15 p.m. Thursday. He was wearing black sweatpants and a white zip up shirt. He hasn't been seen since.

Friends spent the day wallpapering Millbrae with missing person posters for the 27-year-old.

"He just vanished and (is) nowhere to be found," said friend Shawna Rosenberg.

Green was the best man at Rosenberg's wedding two years ago.

"There's so many stories going on I don't know what to believe," she said.

Green has distinctive neck tattoos. His roommate tells me he was wearing black sweatpants and a white zip up pic.twitter.com/shmBMhiNEF

Detective Salvador Zuno with the San Mateo Sheriff's Office says, "His cellphone was found the next morning unattended in San Francisco's Golden Gate Park."

Detectives say a hiker found the phone but it's unclear how it got there. Green left some key items behind at the apartment complex where he stays, which is across the street from the Pancake House.

"He left his car and his wallet so that raised some suspicion with us," said Zuno.

Suspicious to detectives, but not ominous.

Green was best man in friends' wedding -- "He was so kind hearted." pic.twitter.com/XiEhlt4ScT

"As of right now we have no information that suggests any foul play of any kind," said Zuno.

Green had been staying with family friend Angela Dunn the last six months.

"We're all just trying to do everything we possibly can to find Keith and reunite," she said. "He's a little bit like having a grandson."

According to Dunn, he was going to meet his ex-girlfriend to work out a custody issue.

Green last seen in Millbrae but a hiker found his cell phone Friday am in Golden Gate Park @abc7newsBayArea pic.twitter.com/4VIiv4Hg4Z

"I gave him a hug and said, 'Be true to yourself and be strong,'" she said.

Friends says they are desperate to find the young father of two

"He has two beautiful daughters that need their dad big time," said Rosenberg.

They're hopeful someone will recognize him from pictures and call detectives.
    http://hoodline.com/2016/05/cell-pho...lden-gate-park

Friends and the San Mateo County Sheriff's Office are seeking help in locating Keith Green, 27, of Millbrae, who was last seen in Millbrae shortly after 10pm on April 28th, but whose cell phone was discovered in Golden Gate Park shortly after his disappearance.

Green's friends have launched a Facebook missing persons page with details about the shoes he was wearing at the time of his disappearance, and missing person flyers have gone up around the city, including the one above, at Haight and Clayton.

According to NBC Bay Area, the sheriff is considering the disappearance suspicious; the morning after he was last seen, Green's cell phone was found by a hiker in Golden Gate Park, NBC reported. He left home without his car and wallet.

Anyone with information about Green is asked to contact San Mateo Detective John Carroll at (650) 259-2313. Updates to Green's missing person Facebook page dated an hour ago post that no news or further information has been found.
    http://mydeathspace.com/article/2016...ion_is_ongoing
    Last edited by Olivia; 05-18-2016 at 04:15 PM.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    He was close to the Golden Gate Bridge....

What a handsome man. I do hope he is found safe, but not feeling too good about things.

He was meeting with an ex to go over custody issues? Not liking the sounds of that...

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    He was meeting with an ex to go over custody issues? Not liking the sounds of that...
    Yeah, that's what I thought too.

http://www.mercurynews.com/san-mateo...man-found-dead

Missing 27-year-old Millbrae man found dead

A missing father of two who was last seen in late April has been found dead, his family said Tuesday.

The family of Keith Green, 27, of Millbrae, shared on social media that his body was found. Supporters donated more than $20,000 toward a reward for information leading to his safe return.

"On behalf of Keith Green's family and friends, thank you for everyone's immense support, warm thoughts, and continued prayers. Keith's body has been found and he is no longer with us. He will forever live on in our memories as a great father, son, brother, and dear friend. Please respect his family and friends' wishes for privacy at this time. All our love," the family wrote on Facebook.

The family did not share where or when Green's body was found. The cause of his death is unknown.

Green was last seen April 28 at the Millbrae Pancake House at 1301 El Camino Real. His phone was found the following day in the rose garden at Golden Gate Park in San Francisco.

San Mateo County sheriff's personnel were unreachable for comment.

Check back for updates.

RIP Keith.

Per this story it is thought to be homicide:

Body of Missing Millbrae Man Found in Sonoma: Sources
    Keith Green, 27, who was last seen April 28 at his home, was found dead, and police believe it was a homicide, the sources said.

The body of a missing Millbrae man was found in the Sonoma area last week, sources told NBC Bay Area on Tuesday.
    Keith Green, 27, who was last seen April 28 at his home, was found dead, and police believe it was a homicide, the sources said. No other information was immediately available.

On the day he went missing, he left home without his wallet or car.
    The next morning, his cellphone was found by a hiker in San Francisco's Golden Gate Park.

Green, a father of two daughters, was last seen wearing black sweat pants, a white zip-up top and bright-red shoes.
    Green's mother, Colleen Cudd, said he loved his culinary classes, his new job and his children.

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local...379908481.html

That's weird. Leaving without his car or wallet and finding his phone near the bridge points so much to suicide. But, I guess they know better if it's a homicide.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

Yeah, I am going to guess that it has something to do with the whole child custody issues. It would have to be a pretty big coincidence for him to go missing and turn up murdered when he was on his way to work out custody of his kid. Maybe a new boyfriend of the kid's mom, or her family members is my guess.

It is suspicious and I think his phone being found near the Golden Gate Bridge was potentially an attempt to make it look like he committed suicide.

http://www.mercurynews.com/san-mateo...man-found-dead

Sheriff's officials say they will not release any information about how 27-year-old Keith Green was killed because of the ongoing homicide investigation, but they said there are currently no suspects.

Green was identified through use of dental records. An autopsy determined he was a homicide victim.

Senior Member Alison Worthington's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    It is suspicious and I think his phone being found near the Golden Gate Bridge was potentially an attempt to make it look like he committed suicide.
    Or there is evidence on his body that he was assaulted and killed, prior to being thrown off the bridge. I'm going with the ex wife bringing a boyfriend or heavy weight along with her.

Quote Originally Posted by Alison Worthington View Post
    Or there is evidence on his body that he was assaulted and killed, prior to being thrown off the bridge. I'm going with the ex wife bringing a boyfriend or heavy weight along with her.
    Yeah my guess is he had something very unsubtle that couldn't be attributed to the fall, like a gunshot wound.

Handsome guy.

His poor family. I'll never get why any parent who loves their child, would want to deprive that child of a father/mother.
    Assuming that his ex was indeed involved.

I wonder what interviewing her will turn up?

RIP Keith
    [quote author=thanatos link=topic=5272.msg211093#msg211093 date=1172939327]<br />Thank you! Good Karma for you! I&#39;m sick of everyone using &quot;bi-polar&quot; as an excuse for violent behavior. Pet peeve here. :2angry:<br />[/quote][quote author=Olivia link=topic=5272.msg

Only thing is Golden Gate Park is where they found the phone...not bridge....and the park is huge and within the city...not necessarily next to the bridge...:)

So we called it correctly. The ex-girlfriend and her new boyfriend are 2 of the people that were arrested. Did they not think people were going to suspect them since he was known to be meeting with them when he went missing?! Geniuses!

http://kron4.com/2016/05/21/3-arrest...r-keith-green/

3 arrests in the murder of Millbrae father Keith Green

KRON4 News has confirmed with family members that 3 people have been arrested for the murder of 27 year old Keith Green of Millbrae.

Green’s mother tells KRON4’s Kate Cagle that one of the suspects arrested was Keith Green’s former girlfriend Tiffany Li and her current boyfriend Kaveh Bayap.

The arrest was made at West Santa Inez Ave. and Chelmford Road in Hillsborough.

Green was last seen at a Millbrae pancake house in April.

The SWAT team raided this house and made arrests in connection to the murder of Keith Green. @kron4news pic.twitter.com/JtAcWqY94M

— Kate Cagle (@KateCagle) May 22, 2016

He told his roommate he was going to meet someone and left his keys and wallet behind.

When his friends began frantically calling his cell phone, a stranger picked up. It was a hiker in the Rose Garden at Golden Gate Park. The hiker gave the phone to police, who have been able to access its location data.

The body of a the missing Millbrae father was found in Sonoma County on May 11, according to the Sonoma County Coroner’s Office.

Deputies found the body in a field off of Highway 101 near Healdsburg in unincorporated Sonoma County on May 11, according to the Sonoma County Coroner’s Office.

Ugh I feel so terrible for this poor guy and his family obviously this bitch wasn't thinking long-term, bc she's not getting custody either.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

I think these stupid bitches really think they won't get caught and have the kids all to themselves. Hopefully these kids will go to someone who cares!

as Tamra pointed out, GGP is not THAT close to the bridge.

the geography of the case makes sense given where his body was found.
    picked up in the south, phone ditched in the middle, body found in the north.

Definitely not surprising. Do we know who the 3rd person is that was arrested?

Actually the news this morning is saying only 2 were arrested.

Tiffany Li and her boyfriend Kaveh Bayap

Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

That poor little girl. Ugh

Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    That poor little girl. Ugh

Seriously. Holy shit this is fucked up. Growing up knowing this is what happened to your family? That's a recipe for disaster. How can you be normal after this shit? Do you visit mum in prison? WTF??
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

So fucking selfish, really. What did that woman think was going to happen? That she'll get away with it and live happily ever after with her daughter with a tool who was willing to also kill someone?

Thread Information