Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Keith Green (27) was murdered and an investigation is ongoing

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Damn. Look at those eyes. Bitch is hotter than 'tater salad. It all makes sense now.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Despite the arrests, the victim's friends aren't feeling relieved. A close friend of Greens's said Tiffany Li is dangerous and comes from a very wealthy and powerful family. The friend said Li could retaliate even if she's in custody.

Being rich must be the shit. You can buy your way out of anything. (Nothing new, I know.) Her ass should be in jail like the two dudes who probably weren't heiresses who could afford to simply offer up one of their multi-million dollar properties. Does she have contact with her children, I wonder?

Poor Keith. I hate when people who are doing the right thing get murdered by selfish fuckers.
    Sarcastic. Skeptic Tank. Self-deprecating.

Quote Originally Posted by Non_Saepe View Post
    Being rich must be the shit. You can buy your way out of anything. (Nothing new, I know.) Her ass should be in jail like the two dudes who probably weren't heiresses who could afford to simply offer up one of their multi-million dollar properties. Does she have contact with her children, I wonder?

Poor Keith. I hate when people who are doing the right thing get murdered by selfish fuckers.
    Money talks.

https://www.smdailyjournal.com/news/...b917eec62.html

Woman accused of murder granted supervised visits with her children

A Hillsborough woman charged with conspiring to murder the father of her two daughters was granted limited supervised visits with her children after a judge granted a request to modify the conditions of her bail Thursday, according to the San Mateo County District Attorney’s Office.

Though Tiffany Li’s bail conditions previously did not allow her to have physical contact with her children per an order from the family law court, a judge in that court recently granted her request for supervised child visitation, according to prosecutors.

She had a bodyguard? WTF?

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Ugh. Of course she got visitation. Jesus.

And yeah, what the crap did she need a body guard for?

Wonder if she will take off and head back to China. Sure, her friends would be pissed after having posted all that $$$ and property for her bail, but maybe her family could pay them back.

ETA: An article about the family's extreme wealth. They can do whatever they want is my guess.

https://www.ft.com/content/83e9fd34-...a-6027b8a20f23

Quote Originally Posted by mydeathspace View Post
    Wonder if she will take off and head back to China. Sure, her friends would be pissed after having posted all that $$$ and property for her bail, but maybe her family could pay them back.

ETA: An article about the family's extreme wealth. They can do whatever they want is my guess.

https://www.ft.com/content/83e9fd34-...a-6027b8a20f23
    So I gotta pay money to read an article about people who have money? No way, I need beer money!

Honestly tho, they could probably buy the newspapers off, right? And the judge, the jury, me...

Well,well,well.......

Usually I'd never wish cancer on ANYONE, but Li is very, very special.

Let the bitch suffer. Let. Her. Rot.
    [quote author=thanatos link=topic=5272.msg211093#msg211093 date=1172939327]<br />Thank you! Good Karma for you! I&#39;m sick of everyone using &quot;bi-polar&quot; as an excuse for violent behavior. Pet peeve here. :2angry:<br />[/quote][quote author=Olivia link=topic=5272.msg

How dumb are these jurors? Seriously it?s pretty obvious she did it or had someone do it for her.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    How dumb are these jurors? Seriously it?s pretty obvious she did it or had someone do it for her.
    Yeah, I know. This is one of those cases that I have followed from the beginning, when he went missing. If they don't convict her I am going to be super pissed.

Holy hell.

https://www.mercurynews.com/2019/11/...-murder-trial/

Hillsborough heiress not guilty in death of former partner
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-17-2022 at 05:08 PM.

I totally missed the updates and didn?t see she was acquitted. You cannot tell me she didn?t pay someone off. That?s ridiculous.

Thread Information