Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Keith Green (27) was murdered and an investigation is ongoing

Keith Green (27) was murdered and an investigation is ongoing

http://abc7news.com/news/friends-des...e-man/1319539/

The San Mateo County Sheriff's Office is looking for a 27-year-old Millbrae man missing since Thursday night after he went out to meet someone.

Friends say Keith Green crossed the street from the apartment complex where he lived to meet someone outside the Pancake House around 10:15 p.m. Thursday. He was wearing black sweatpants and a white zip up shirt. He hasn't been seen since.
    http://hoodline.com/2016/05/cell-pho...lden-gate-park
    http://mydeathspace.com/article/2016...ion_is_ongoing
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-17-2022 at 05:04 PM.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    He was close to the Golden Gate Bridge....

What a handsome man. I do hope he is found safe, but not feeling too good about things.

He was meeting with an ex to go over custody issues? Not liking the sounds of that...

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    He was meeting with an ex to go over custody issues? Not liking the sounds of that...
    Yeah, that's what I thought too.

RIP Keith.

Per this story it is thought to be homicide:

Body of Missing Millbrae Man Found in Sonoma: Sources
    Keith Green, 27, who was last seen April 28 at his home, was found dead, and police believe it was a homicide, the sources said.

The body of a missing Millbrae man was found in the Sonoma area last week, sources told NBC Bay Area on Tuesday.
    Keith Green, 27, who was last seen April 28 at his home, was found dead, and police believe it was a homicide, the sources said. No other information was immediately available.

On the day he went missing, he left home without his wallet or car.
    The next morning, his cellphone was found by a hiker in San Francisco's Golden Gate Park.

Green, a father of two daughters, was last seen wearing black sweat pants, a white zip-up top and bright-red shoes.
    Green's mother, Colleen Cudd, said he loved his culinary classes, his new job and his children.

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local...379908481.html

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    That's weird. Leaving without his car or wallet and finding his phone near the bridge points so much to suicide. But, I guess they know better if it's a homicide.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Yeah, I am going to guess that it has something to do with the whole child custody issues. It would have to be a pretty big coincidence for him to go missing and turn up murdered when he was on his way to work out custody of his kid. Maybe a new boyfriend of the kid's mom, or her family members is my guess.

It is suspicious and I think his phone being found near the Golden Gate Bridge was potentially an attempt to make it look like he committed suicide.

Senior Member Alison Worthington's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    It is suspicious and I think his phone being found near the Golden Gate Bridge was potentially an attempt to make it look like he committed suicide.
    Or there is evidence on his body that he was assaulted and killed, prior to being thrown off the bridge. I'm going with the ex wife bringing a boyfriend or heavy weight along with her.

Quote Originally Posted by Alison Worthington View Post
    Or there is evidence on his body that he was assaulted and killed, prior to being thrown off the bridge. I'm going with the ex wife bringing a boyfriend or heavy weight along with her.
    Yeah my guess is he had something very unsubtle that couldn't be attributed to the fall, like a gunshot wound.

Handsome guy.

His poor family. I'll never get why any parent who loves their child, would want to deprive that child of a father/mother.
    Assuming that his ex was indeed involved.

I wonder what interviewing her will turn up?

RIP Keith
    [quote author=thanatos link=topic=5272.msg211093#msg211093 date=1172939327]<br />Thank you! Good Karma for you! I&#39;m sick of everyone using &quot;bi-polar&quot; as an excuse for violent behavior. Pet peeve here. :2angry:<br />[/quote][quote author=Olivia link=topic=5272.msg

Only thing is Golden Gate Park is where they found the phone...not bridge....and the park is huge and within the city...not necessarily next to the bridge...:)

Ugh I feel so terrible for this poor guy and his family obviously this bitch wasn't thinking long-term, bc she's not getting custody either.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

I think these stupid bitches really think they won't get caught and have the kids all to themselves. Hopefully these kids will go to someone who cares!

as Tamra pointed out, GGP is not THAT close to the bridge.

the geography of the case makes sense given where his body was found.
    picked up in the south, phone ditched in the middle, body found in the north.

Definitely not surprising. Do we know who the 3rd person is that was arrested?

Actually the news this morning is saying only 2 were arrested.

Tiffany Li and her boyfriend Kaveh Bayap
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

That poor little girl. Ugh

Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    That poor little girl. Ugh

Seriously. Holy shit this is fucked up. Growing up knowing this is what happened to your family? That's a recipe for disaster. How can you be normal after this shit? Do you visit mum in prison? WTF??
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

So fucking selfish, really. What did that woman think was going to happen? That she'll get away with it and live happily ever after with her daughter with a tool who was willing to also kill someone?

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    "It's cool, mom. I totally understand why you and your dick-of-the-week put my father in the ground."
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

He was a father of two. Did they have two children together?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

http://patch.com/california/millbrae...e-man-police-0

The first warrant was served on Friday, in the 1800 block of Trousdale in Burlingame. Following that search, , 40-year-old Olivier Adella of Burlingame was arrested.

Then, on Saturday morning, law enforcement officials served a second warrant in the 600 block of West Santa Inez in Hillsborough, according to Zuno. There, they arrested 29 year-old Kaveh Bayat of Hillsborough and the mother of Green's children-- who is now Bayat's girlfriend-- 30-year-old Tiffany Li.
    http://abc7news.com/news/exclusive-f...e-man/1350510/

Li, Green's former girlfriend, and Bayat, Li's her current boyfriend, were arrested after an early morning police raid of Li's Hillsborough home on Saturday.

Oliver was taken in custody without incident on Friday afternoon in Burlingame.

Despite the arrests, the victim's friends aren't feeling relieved. A close friend of Greens's said Tiffany Li is dangerous and comes from a very wealthy and powerful family. The friend said Li could retaliate even if she's in custody.

Green's friends talked exclusively with ABC7 News, because they want Green to be remembered as a good father and aspiring chef, but also because they fear for their lives.

"I was relieved that they finally got caught. We have a little bit of peace of mind and we can move forward with the case rather than wondering," said Green's friend.

"Was there ever any question that she was a part of this?" asked ABC7's Sergio Quintana.

"No," said Green's friend.

Green shared two children with Li. They had been raising them together until they split up late last year and began a custody battle.

"I would watch him Facetime with the girls and he would put on funny masks, all kinds of things to entertain them," said Green's friend.

Green was last seen in April at a pancake house in Millbrae. He was supposed to meet Li to go over custody details, but he never returned home. His cell phone was found in Golden Gate Park just after he was reported missing. Weeks later, his body was found near Healdsburg in Sonoma County.

Thread Information