Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Keith Green (27) was murdered and an investigation is ongoing

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    "It's cool, mom. I totally understand why you and your dick-of-the-week put my father in the ground."
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

He was a father of two. Did they have two children together?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

http://patch.com/california/millbrae...e-man-police-0

The first warrant was served on Friday, in the 1800 block of Trousdale in Burlingame. Following that search, , 40-year-old Olivier Adella of Burlingame was arrested.

Then, on Saturday morning, law enforcement officials served a second warrant in the 600 block of West Santa Inez in Hillsborough, according to Zuno. There, they arrested 29 year-old Kaveh Bayat of Hillsborough and the mother of Green's children-- who is now Bayat's girlfriend-- 30-year-old Tiffany Li.
    http://abc7news.com/news/exclusive-f...e-man/1350510/

Li, Green's former girlfriend, and Bayat, Li's her current boyfriend, were arrested after an early morning police raid of Li's Hillsborough home on Saturday.

Oliver was taken in custody without incident on Friday afternoon in Burlingame.

Despite the arrests, the victim's friends aren't feeling relieved. A close friend of Greens's said Tiffany Li is dangerous and comes from a very wealthy and powerful family. The friend said Li could retaliate even if she's in custody.

Green's friends talked exclusively with ABC7 News, because they want Green to be remembered as a good father and aspiring chef, but also because they fear for their lives.

"I was relieved that they finally got caught. We have a little bit of peace of mind and we can move forward with the case rather than wondering," said Green's friend.

"Was there ever any question that she was a part of this?" asked ABC7's Sergio Quintana.

"No," said Green's friend.

Green shared two children with Li. They had been raising them together until they split up late last year and began a custody battle.

"I would watch him Facetime with the girls and he would put on funny masks, all kinds of things to entertain them," said Green's friend.

Green was last seen in April at a pancake house in Millbrae. He was supposed to meet Li to go over custody details, but he never returned home. His cell phone was found in Golden Gate Park just after he was reported missing. Weeks later, his body was found near Healdsburg in Sonoma County.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Damn. Look at those eyes. Bitch is hotter than 'tater salad. It all makes sense now.
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Despite the arrests, the victim's friends aren't feeling relieved. A close friend of Greens's said Tiffany Li is dangerous and comes from a very wealthy and powerful family. The friend said Li could retaliate even if she's in custody.

http://abc7news.com/news/sources-mur...f-car/1379636/

Murdered Millbrae father's blood found in trunk of suspect's car

ABC7 News is learning exclusive new investigation into the high profile Bay Area murder case and what led to the arrests of the victim's ex-girlfriend and two others.

Three people have been arrested -- Tiffany Li, Kavyeh Bayat, and Olivier Adella.

They're charged with the murder of Keith Green, Li's ex-boyfriend and father of their two young children.

His body was found in mid-May in a field in Sonoma County with a single gunshot wound to the neck.

A week and a half later on May 20, sheriff's deputies went to an apartment building in Burlingame and arrested Adella, who's a mixed martial arts fighter and Li's trainer.

Early the next morning, a SWAT team raided Li's Hillsborough mansion where they arrested her and Bayat.

Several sources tell us that after investigators identified Green's body, they began looking at Li and Bayat.

Their probe also led them to Adella, who ran a limo business.

Investigators found he had sold his Mercedes shortly after Green went missing.

They found the new owner and checked the car.

Sources say that by using luminol, a chemical that detects blood that's been cleaned, they found blood traces in the trunk that turned out to be Green's.

Investigators also found evidence that led them to believe Adella was a flight risk.

They quickly took him into custody at his apartment.

Rick Smith, a former FBI agent who's now in the private security business, believes the arrest yielded critical information.

"There's a likelihood when you're talking about a life sentence or a long sentence that somebody will talk," he said.

Armed with a search warrant, the SWAT team went to Li's home. They ended up taking her and Bayat into custody.

"They knew what they were looking for and evidently found it, which allowed them to get the arrest warrant," said Smith.

Sources tell us investigators believe Green was killed in the garage or at another San Mateo apartment where Li also lived during her separation from Green.

http://kron4.com/2016/08/17/trio-acc...t-guilty-plea/

Trio accused of Millbrae man’s murder enters not guilty plea

Three defendants in the murder of a Millbrae man whose body was found dumped in Sonoma County in May pleaded not guilty to the charges today.

Tiffany Li, 30, her boyfriend Kaveh Bayat, 29, and a friend of theirs, 40-year-old Olivier Adella, all entered the pleas this afternoon in San Mateo County Superior Court in Redwood City. They are set to return to court on Oct. 6 for a preliminary hearing, according to Deputy District Attorney Karen Guidotti.

Few details have been revealed about the evidence connecting the trio to the shooting death of 27-year-old Keith Green. Green went missing on April 28 when he went to meet Li, his ex-girlfriend and the mother of his two children, at the Millbrae Pancake House.

http://www.mercurynews.com/2017/03/0...riends-murder/

Tiffany Li and her 30-year-old boyfriend have been ordered to stand trial for the murder of Li’s ex-boyfriend, Keith Green, whose naked and decomposing body was found along a dirt road near Highway 101 in Sonoma County last May.

Following a five-day preliminary hearing that ended Wednesday, San Mateo County Superior Court Judge Lisa A. Novak ruled that enough evidence exists to try Li and Kaveh Bayat on felony murder charges. Bayat also faces a special allegation that he used a firearm to kill Green.

A third defendant, 41-year-old Olivier Adella, waived the preliminary hearing and is scheduled to be arraigned next week.

The San Mateo County District Attorney’s Office contends the trio murdered Green on April 28, 2016, after Li and Green met for an hour in the parking lot of the Millbrae Pancake House to discuss a custody dispute involving their two young daughters.

Green never returned home and was found dead from a gunshot wound on May 11, 2016.

During the preliminary hearing, a detective testified that video surveillance footage showed Adella’s 2005 Chrysler trailing Li’s Mercedes-Benz AMG G63 after the meeting. The Chrysler was later traded in and its new owner said it smelled of bleach.

Green’s iPhone 6 also made contact with a cellular network from inside Li’s luxury home in Hillsborough, according to the detective.

A second detective said records for a FasTrak transponder recovered from Adella’s Burlingame apartment showed the device crossing the Golden Gate Bridge headed south around 3:30 a.m. on April 29, 2016.

Li’s attorney, Geoffrey Carr, questioned detectives about Li’s actions on the night of the murder, suggesting her text exchanges with a tenant of an apartment building owned by her mother were not those of a woman participating in a murder. And a lawyer for Bayat noted he was not evasive when talking to detectives about a dispute he had with Green.

Li, Bayat, and Adella are scheduled to return to court Thursday for an arraignment.

In addition to ordering Li and Bayat to stand trial, Novak granted a defense motion to set bail for Li. Bail was set at $35 million, but Li and her co-defendants remain in custody.
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 03-03-2017 at 07:58 PM.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7671581.html

Property heiress raises record-breaking $66 million bail in custody battle murder case

The wealthy friends of a California businesswoman accused of murdering the father of her two children have raised the $66 million (?53m) bond she required to free her on bail.

Tiffany Li was freed from jail after he pals up $4 million (?3.2m) in cash and $62 million (?50m) in property as a guarantee she will not flee before her trial.

District Attorney Steve Wagstaffe initially demanded an even higher bail of $100 million (?80m), saying: “If convicted she faces the rest of her life in prison. That’s plenty enough incentive to flee back to her native China.”

But Ms Li's attorney described the bail as "reasonable".

http://www.mercurynews.com/2017/07/1...t-for-january/

Trial for Hillsborough murder suspect Tiffany Li, who posted $35 million bail, set for January

A judge on Monday pushed back to January the trial against a Chinese real estate scion charged with orchestrating the murder of her children’s father, prosecutors said.

The San Mateo district attorney’s office said a judge set a new trial date for Tiffany Li for Jan, 16, 2018, to allow both prosecution and defense more time for discovery. The trial had been scheduled to begin in September.

https://www.smdailyjournal.com/news/...ecfa6a90e.html

As the months leading up to the trial for a Hillsborough woman charged with conspiring to murder the father of her two children wear on, the mother of the murdered man is seeking damages against the three defendants being held responsible for his death, according to a civil lawsuit filed in San Mateo County Superior Court Friday.

The mother of Millbrae man Keith Green, who was found dead May 11, 2016, in Sonoma County some two weeks after he went missing, Colleen Cudd is suing his ex-girlfriend Tiffany Li, her boyfriend Kaveh Bayat and Olivier Adella, a Burlingame man who last month took a plea deal and admitted to being involved in disposing of Green’s body after the murder.
    Alleging the trio’s premeditated actions resulted in the wrongful death of her 27-year-old son, Cudd is seeking compensatory and punitive damages, among other costs, on behalf of Green’s estate and his two daughters, according to the suit.

Though 32-year-old Li and 31-year-old Bayat face charges for Green’s murder at their Sept. 17 trial, Adella, 42, faces a maximum sentence for three years in state prison after he struck a deal with prosecutors in February and agreed to testify at the trial of his co-conspirators.

https://abc7news.com/trial-delayed-i...-case/3965075/

The high-profile murder case against wealthy Hillsborough resident Tiffany Li and her boyfriend has been delayed until next year.
    Shortly after, SWAT teams raided Li's Hillsborough mansion... Finding enough evidence to arrest Li and her boyfriend, Kaveh Bayat.

Li's former bodyguard, Olivier Adella was also arrested. He pleaded no contest.

In February, he cut a deal with the San Mateo County District Attorney's Office that could lead to prosecutors potentially dropping the murder charge against him in exchange for his truthful testimony against Li and Bayat.

The two men charged in the case remain in jail.

Li is the only one out on bail, having posted property and cash worth nearly $70 million.

Being rich must be the shit. You can buy your way out of anything. (Nothing new, I know.) Her ass should be in jail like the two dudes who probably weren't heiresses who could afford to simply offer up one of their multi-million dollar properties. Does she have contact with her children, I wonder?

Poor Keith. I hate when people who are doing the right thing get murdered by selfish fuckers.
    Sarcastic. Skeptic Tank. Self-deprecating.

Quote Originally Posted by Non_Saepe View Post
    Being rich must be the shit. You can buy your way out of anything. (Nothing new, I know.) Her ass should be in jail like the two dudes who probably weren't heiresses who could afford to simply offer up one of their multi-million dollar properties. Does she have contact with her children, I wonder?

Poor Keith. I hate when people who are doing the right thing get murdered by selfish fuckers.
    Money talks.

https://www.smdailyjournal.com/news/...b917eec62.html

Woman accused of murder granted supervised visits with her children

A Hillsborough woman charged with conspiring to murder the father of her two daughters was granted limited supervised visits with her children after a judge granted a request to modify the conditions of her bail Thursday, according to the San Mateo County District Attorney’s Office.

Though Tiffany Li’s bail conditions previously did not allow her to have physical contact with her children per an order from the family law court, a judge in that court recently granted her request for supervised child visitation, according to prosecutors.

She had a bodyguard? WTF?

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

Ugh. Of course she got visitation. Jesus.

And yeah, what the crap did she need a body guard for?

Wonder if she will take off and head back to China. Sure, her friends would be pissed after having posted all that $$$ and property for her bail, but maybe her family could pay them back.

ETA: An article about the family's extreme wealth. They can do whatever they want is my guess.

https://www.ft.com/content/83e9fd34-...a-6027b8a20f23

Quote Originally Posted by mydeathspace View Post
    Wonder if she will take off and head back to China. Sure, her friends would be pissed after having posted all that $$$ and property for her bail, but maybe her family could pay them back.

ETA: An article about the family's extreme wealth. They can do whatever they want is my guess.

https://www.ft.com/content/83e9fd34-...a-6027b8a20f23
    So I gotta pay money to read an article about people who have money? No way, I need beer money!

Honestly tho, they could probably buy the newspapers off, right? And the judge, the jury, me...

https://www.smdailyjournal.com/news/...488278b55.html

High-profile defendant’s cancer treatment causes scheduling conflicts

The trial for a Hillsborough woman charged with conspiring to murder the father of her two daughters was delayed for nearly a year to August of 2019 Wednesday to give her time to undergo cancer treatment and allow the defense attorney for her co-defendant and boyfriend to complete work on an unrelated murder trial slated for April, according to the San Mateo County District Attorney’s Office.

Charged with conspiring to murder Keith Green, a Millbrae man and father of her children, and recently diagnosed with breast cancer, 33-year-old Tiffany Li must undergo chemotherapy, surgery and radiation before she will be ready to stand trial, said Li’s attorney Geoff Carr.

Though Carr said her doctors expect Li may be available as early as April, the defense attorney for her boyfriend and alleged co-conspirator Kaveh Bayat, James Thompson, is set to begin the death penalty jury trial April 22 for Daniel Contreras, a Redwood City man facing murder and child abuse charges related to the death of toddler Evelyn Castillo. Allegedly acknowledging the Contreras trial may take up to three months, Judge Stephanie Garratt set Li and Bayat’s trial Aug. 19 when both defendants, their attorneys and prosecutors are expected to be available, according to prosecutors.

Well,well,well.......

Usually I'd never wish cancer on ANYONE, but Li is very, very special.

Let the bitch suffer. Let. Her. Rot.
    [quote author=thanatos link=topic=5272.msg211093#msg211093 date=1172939327]<br />Thank you! Good Karma for you! I&#39;m sick of everyone using &quot;bi-polar&quot; as an excuse for violent behavior. Pet peeve here. :2angry:<br />[/quote][quote author=Olivia link=topic=5272.msg

https://abc7news.com/hillsborough-he...riend/4561858/

A judge refused to reduce the bail on Thursday for the boyfriend of a wealthy Hillsborough woman who is accused of killing the father of her two children.

San Mateo County Superior Court Judge Robert Foiles rejected a request by an attorney for Kaveh Bayat to either reduce his bail to $1 million or free him without any bail.

Bayat's bail was kept at $35 million. Prosecutors say Bayat conspired with his girlfriend Tiffany Li to kill Keith Green in 2016.

Green's body was found dumped in Sonoma County. Investigators say Bayat shot Green and arranged for the couple's personal trainer and bodyguard, Olivier Adella, to dispose of the body.

Li was freed last year on a record bail of nearly $70 million in cash and property.

Adella was freed on Oct. 4 but as part of a plea bargain, he will have to testify against Li and Bayat.

In an exclusive interview with ABC7 I-Team reporter Dan Noyes, Adella confessed to dumping Green's body but said he did so out of fear for his life and the safety of his family if he didn't cooperate.

He also told ABC7 that he believed the couple would try to pin the murder on him if he didn't dispose of the body.

https://www.smdailyjournal.com/news/...93d39790d.html

In the more than three years since a 27-year-old Millbrae man and father was found dead near a Sonoma County homeless encampment, the mother of his two daughters has been taken into custody on murder charges, posted $35 million bail to live under house arrest at her home in Hillsborough and undergone cancer treatment.

Having faced a murder charge alongside her boyfriend Kaveh Bayat and alleged co-conspirator Olivier Adella, 33-year-old Tiffany Li is set to see her trial for the death of Keith Green begin Aug. 19, about a year after she was diagnosed with breast cancer. Li’s attorney Geoff Carr said his client has had two surgeries and has undergone chemotherapy since her trial was delayed for nearly a year in September, and is through the woods and ready to stand trial later this month.

With jury selection expected to extend into early September and the presentation of evidence slated to begin Sept. 9, Carr is in the midst of preparing for a trial Judge Robert Foiles is estimating could last as long as three months.

“Both sides are putting on extensive cases and the jury is going to have a lot of things to ruminate about,” said Carr.

Acknowledging Adella will serve as a witness for the prosecution, Carr, who is representing Li alongside attorneys Lauren Potter and May Mar, expected Li’s defense case could be just as lengthy as that compiled by prosecutors, who have alleged Li and Bayat arranged to kill Green and enlisted Adella to dispose of his body in April of 2016.

Adella, a 44-year-old Burlingame resident, pleaded no contest to being an accessory to murder in February of 2018 for assisting in the disposal of Green’s body after the murder and agreed to testify at his co-conspirators’ trial.
    Trial starts today.

https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...ses-plea-deal/

A prosecution witness won’t testify in the trial of a Bay Area heiress charged arranging the 2016 murder of the father of her two children.

The San Mateo County District Attorney’s Office announced Monday that it’s revoking a plea deal with Olivier Adella after revelations that he contacted a defense witness.

The judge delayed start of trial a week to next Monday.

San Francisco Bay Area real estate heiress Tiffany Li and her boyfriend, Kaveh Bayat, are charged with the death of 27-year-old Keith Green. Prosecutors say Li, who’s free on $35 million bail, arranged his death because she feared she’d lose custody of their two children.

Adella originally was charged with murder but pleaded no contest to being an accessory. Prosecutors believe he dumped Green’s body in Sonoma County.

Li, along with boyfriend Kaveh Bayat, are charged with the first-degree murder of Green, the father of her children.

Li was famously released on a $35 million bail after posting it with help from $65 million worth of real estate assets. Courts require double the bail amount when property is pledged instead of cash.

Li’s family, who made millions on Chinese construction projects, helped her post the bail that allowed her to stay in her San Mateo County mansion under house arrest pending trial.

Conditions of her bail required her to forfeit all passports, remain under house arrest with an ankle monitor, and bar physical contact to her children and their passports.

Bayat remains in custody on $35 million bail.

https://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/loca...561133181.html

Opening arguments were scheduled Monday in the trial of a Chinese real estate heiress who posted $35 million bail after being charged with murder in the 2016 killing of her children’s father.

Prosecutors say Tiffany Li orchestrated the killing of Keith Green, 27, when she fell for another man and feared she would lose custody over her children. Li’s boyfriend Kaveh Bayat is also charged in the murder.

Li’s family made a fortune in real estate construction in China and she posted an astonishing $35 million bail that has allowed her to stay in her San Francisco Bay Area mansion pending trial.

Her co-defendant remains in jail on $35 million bail.

Thread Information