Thread: Nicole Barto - 28 April 2016

Nicole Barto - 28 April 2016

https://www.facebook.com/nicole.barto.77?fref=ts

Nicole Shari Barto, 32, longtime Gwinn resident, passed away unexpectedly on Thursday, April 28, 2016.

Nicole was born October 5, 1983 in Ishpeming to Robert J. and Candy J. (Surrency) Barto, Sr., graduated from Gwinn High School, Class of 2002, and was a lifelong area resident.

Nicole was a very kind and caring soul, and she loved her family dearly, especially her beloved daughters. She was a hard worker and was always willing to lend a helping hand. In her free time she enjoyed writing poetry and drawing. She also enjoyed being outdoors, hunting and fishing, and taking long walks.

Surviving are her parents, Candy and Robert Barto, Sr. of Forsyth Township; two daughters, Destiny and Desiree Johnson; paternal grandparents, David and Marlene Barto of Negaunee Township; maternal grandmother, Margaret Winter of Ishpeming; two brothers: Robert (Ashley) Barto, Jr. of Fowlerville and Chet (Ashley) Barto of Forsyth Township; her sister, Rylee Barto of Forsyth Township; two nephews: Ryder and Chet; two nieces: Olivia and Ryleigh; and numerous cousins, aunts and uncles. She was preceded in death by her maternal grandfather, John Winter; her cousin, Kelli Tossava; and her uncle, Randy Tossava.

Memorial services will be held at 4:00 pm on Wednesday, May 4th at the Koskey Funeral Home with Rev. D. Michael Carriere officiating. The family will greet relatives and friends for one hour prior to services at the funeral home on Wednesday.

Nicole?s memorial page may be viewed at koskeyfuneralhome.com, where memories and condolences may be shared.

http://www.obitsforlife.com/obituary...RTO-NICOLE.php

https://www.gofundme.com/2acq9224

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    RIP Nicole.

Below are posts from her uncle. Bless him, literacy and/or the English language are not his forte.

well i did it its so hard she was a angle before she left and i have been seeeing a counsoler for it.Withluout her i would be like i was hiding from the world.If she dint let me open up to her i would live the rest of the problume the rest of my life.If i new she was sick i was msging her on fb and she wasnt awnser to me have i known she was probluume she had i wouldnt understand me and why i have these feelings.All i can say is Nic i know your in a good spot now and i cant say face too face but thank ytou nic i love you

[I]Well going to bed early to much on my mind.Nic i hope your looking down and see this.We had hardships and was had maney fun weekend.I miss those days but the memerys wont go away and i dont want them to.Memerys are there for a reason and its a good reson,I had so maney memerurys with you and your brothers.You cant take that away that sence will be with you till the day you yourself die.I wish i could have been around you more but my situation is messed it,I will never ever forget you nic rest your head now were you aint in pain and anything i hope the man above treats you well and i see you again,Life can be hard to hard as we seen what happened i love you nicole barto and mabe we will meet again,amen

Her name is Nicole and she goes by Nic, love that. Don't see that too often!

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Thread Information