Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Michelle (Mengmei) Leng (25), found stabbed and dumped in the ocean near Central Coast NSW.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Jesus Fucking Christ. What an asshole.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Jesus that poor girl and what she must've went through. My heart goes out to the her family since they will now have to sit though this trial...

Prison proving ‘very unpleasant’ for Derek Barrett charged with murdering his niece

EXCLUSIVE
    DEREK Barrett, accused of the stabbing murder of his niece, 25-year-old Chinese student Michelle Leng and dumping her body in the Snapper Point blowhole, is finding prison “very unpleasant”.
    Mr Barrett’s lawyer William Whitby told news.com.au that his client is in the Silverwater prison’s remand centre in western Sydney, where more than a thousand criminals are awaiting trial.

http://www.news.com.au/national/cour...c29740f3c34075

Good the fucking asshole. He was in a better facility but he complained about that earlier, then got moved here and is now complaining.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

Quote Originally Posted by daisylane View Post
    Prison proving ‘very unpleasant’ for Derek Barrett charged with murdering his niece

EXCLUSIVE
    DEREK Barrett, accused of the stabbing murder of his niece, 25-year-old Chinese student Michelle Leng and dumping her body in the Snapper Point blowhole, is finding prison “very unpleasant”.
    Mr Barrett’s lawyer William Whitby told news.com.au that his client is in the Silverwater prison’s remand centre in western Sydney, where more than a thousand criminals are awaiting trial.

http://www.news.com.au/national/cour...c29740f3c34075

Good the fucking asshole. He was in a better facility but he complained about that earlier, then got moved here and is now complaining.
    Fuck him. Prison is "unpleasant", I hope he gets his ass beat everyday. What did he think this poor girl experienced at his hand, pleasure? No fucking way, she was terrified.

Quote Originally Posted by dtfpaf798 View Post
    Fuck him. Prison is "unpleasant", I hope he gets his ass beat everyday. What did he think this poor girl experienced at his hand, pleasure? No fucking way, she was terrified.
    Word. and WORD.

Silverwater is worse than the first one he complained about the fucking idiot. Good.

WARNING: Disturbing content
    IN the hours before her uncle murdered her, Michelle Leng lay alive naked, bound, gagged and terrified on her bed as he filmed her with his phone.

The images of Ms Leng show black duct tape and a white cloth around her mouth, and an expression of ?fear and terror? on her face.

It was Friday, April 22, 2016 and although she was running out of time before she would be brutally stabbed to death, it was days before her body would be found.

At some point while she was still alive but restrained in her bedroom inside her aunt?s Campsie unit in western Sydney, Ms Leng?s cousin arrived home downstairs.

The young woman was unaware that her cousin was bound and captive in a room above her, at the mercy of Ms Leng?s uncle, Derek Barrett.

Just two years younger than the portly IT worker who was married to her aunt, Ms Leng was facing the final hours of what was meant to be a better life pursued in Australia.

Instead she would be murdered because of Barrett's sick obsession for the pretty young university graduate.

Her body was thrown into the same NSW Central Coast waterhole she had photographed as a tourist three years earlier.

Ms Leng?s body would be found floating face down in the Snapper Point blowhole and the perverted things that were done to her can now be revealed after her killer has pleaded guilty.

AAP reported on Thursday that Derek Barrett, 28, has pleaded guilty to the murder and filming Ms Leng while she was alive.

Appearing via video in Burwood Local Court, Barrett admitted indecently assaulting his niece before murdering her and dumping the body in the blowhole in April last year.

Barrett also pleaded guilty to taking or detaining a person with the intent to obtain advantage and three counts of committing an act of indecency with a person aged over 16 years.

It can now be revealed that Barrett filmed his victim showering in the Campsie home they shared with her aunt and him masturbating over her as she slept.

Images found on Barrett?s phone show Ms Leng, naked, bound and gagged on her bed.

The 25-year-old from Chengdu, who was also known by her Chinese name of Mengmei, had left China in 2011 to study.

Ms Leng?s mother, who doted on her daughter following the death of her husband in an earthquake, believed Ms Leng would be safe living with her aunt.

In 2016, Ms Leng?s aunt, 48, often spent time in Wollongong for work; the woman?s daughter, Ms Leng?s cousin, also lived in the Campsie flat.

Videos ranging in length from 30 seconds to two minutes show Barrett masturbating over Ms Leng as she slept.

Police say Barrett recorded himself setting up a camera in the bathroom used by Ms Leng, hidden behind toiletries.

In videos retrieved from Barrett?s phone, Ms Leng can be seen coming into the bathroom, undressing and showering.

In one video, Barrett appeared to be ?preparing a bath? before calling out to Ms Leng, who was later filmed in the bath.

On the day of her death, Ms Leng was bound and gagged by Barrett in her bedroom, and photographed by him restrained and scared.

Her aunt was away for two days in Wollongong.

Barrett then murdered Ms Leng, stabbing her more than 30 times.

Two days later, on Sunday April 24 last year, Barrett drove Ms Leng?s naked body to Snapper Point and disposed of it in the water.

Tourists found the body the same day, but because it was unidentified police released a computer generated image of the dead woman?s face.

When Ms Leng?s aunt arrived home from Wollongong, she made Barrett accompany her to report her niece as a missing person to police.

Ms Leng was positively identified as the Snapper Point body three days later; back in China, family and friends were devastated by the news.

Officers studied CCTV footage of Ms Leng shopping at Pitt Street in Sydney?s CBD on the Thursday before she disappeared, and catching a train from the city to Campsie train station.

The following day, on April 30, police charged Derek Barrett with Ms Leng?s murder.

Ms Leng?s mother, Mei Zhang, flew from China to Sydney and spoke of her terrible loss at a press conference.

Ms Zhang bowed her head and wept as she described her close relationship with her daughter and the pain of losing her.

?We even today still cannot accept the fact that she has left us and we are still in great suffering,? Ms Zhang said.

?The time will never turn back to when Mengmei and I were living happily together.?

Last year, Derek Barrett?s lawyer told news.com.au that his client was having a ?very unpleasant? time in custody at Silverwater Correctional Centre.

Barrett will face a hearing in the NSW Supreme Court in October.

http://www.news.com.au/national/crim...3a40e953232ae2

No Uncle will ever be around my kid(s) alone.

What a piece of garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by mydeathspace View Post
    No Uncle will ever be around my kid(s) alone.

What a piece of garbage.
    Yes, he's a POS - he's also in protection inside due to the sexual nature of the crime, so no fucking chance of any inside style justice.

https://7news.com.au/news/crime/rapi...ares-c-2127210

A Sydney man who filmed, raped, tortured, kidnapped and murdered his terrified niece before dumping her body in a blowhole says he let his ?problems spill into the family home?.

?This moment in my life has kept me awake at night in tears and I still have nightmares,? Derek Barrett wrote in a letter of apology to his victim?s heartbroken mother.

Already in jail for at least 34 years and six months for the murder and kidnapping, the former IT worker faced a resumed sentence hearing in the NSW Supreme Court on Tuesday in relation to the filmed sex attacks.

The 32-year-old was jailed in 2017 after admitting repeatedly stabbing student Mengmei Leng, whose body was found in the blowhole at Snapper Point on the NSW Central Coast in April 2016.

He had admitted filming the 25-year-old niece of his wife, while she was bound and naked, for his sexual gratification but a judge found he deleted the footage from his phone on arrest from fear of detection.

The body of Chinese student Mengmei Leng was found in a blow hole on the NSW Central Coast.

The body of Chinese student Mengmei Leng was found in a blow hole on the NSW Central Coast. Credit: Supplied/ AAP

Barrett was only charged with the sex offences late last year after an elderly woman with dementia was mysteriously found holding a USB containing video of him raping the gagged and terrified woman.

He has admitted 17 counts of assault with acts of indecency and aggravated sex assault, committed shortly before he stabbed his niece at least 30 times.

A psychiatrist testified that Barrett told him ?I lost everything because of a stupid weekend?.

In his letter tendered to the court, Barrett wrote: ?No words can begin to describe the emotional pain I have caused to you and the family. I can only imagine what you must be going through from your loss.

Mengmei Leng, right, and her uncle Derek Barrett, left.

Mengmei Leng, right, and her uncle Derek Barrett, left. Credit: Supplied/ AAP

?Every moment of my life I wish I could go back in time and take back that day that has caused so much pain.

?I let my own problems spill into the family home and they paid dearly as a result.?

He had never wished ill will on anyone, would happily trade his life if it could bring Leng back and took full responsibility for his terrible actions.

?All I can do, in some small way, is to commit my life to trying to make up for what I have done in any way possible.?

Barrett raped, tortured and murdered Mengmei Leng.

Barrett raped, tortured and murdered Mengmei Leng. Credit: Supplied/ AAP
    MORE FROM 7NEWS.COM.AU

Barrett didn?t give evidence, leading the prosecutor to submit that Justice Helen Wilson should give little weight to the letter.

The judge noted Barrett did give evidence at his murder sentence hearing when he said he should be given life imprisonment but he then went onto unsuccessfully appeal her considerably lighter sentence.

In the mother?s translated victim impact statement, Tam Mei Zhang, asked the judge to sentence ?this vicious rapist, malicious torturer and cold-hearted murderer, to life imprisonment?.

?In April 2016, the death of Mengmei had brought great pain to my whole family and I, a single mum trying to support her daughter who is an international student in Sydney,? she said.

Barrett will be in jail for at least 34 years.

Barrett will be in jail for at least 34 years. Credit: Supplied/ AAP

?My healthy mother was in such grief that she too passed away, not long after receiving the news of Mengmei?s death.?

Zhang said she then received a call from police saying they had found the video footage.

?When the police told me the video clip showed how my Mengmei was degradingly raped, agonisingly tortured, and brutally raped, a wave of faint immediately washed over.

?How can any mother possibly accept such news? Especially when my Mengmei was such a kind, sensible, filial and decent girl! How my heart breaks!?

Barrett will be sentenced for the sex offences on March 18.

I hope this fat fuck gets raped in prison everyday. Too bad prisoners "can't" film it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

Thread Information