Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Jessica White (21) was strangled and her body was hidden in an attic space

So awful. She knew this guy since grade school, so he wasn't someone she had just met. Knowing someone for years, especially since you both were little, makes you feel like you can trust that person. She probably had no idea he was capable of this. I feel so awful.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    So awful. She knew this guy since grade school, so he wasn't someone she had just met. Knowing someone for years, especially since you both were little, makes you feel like you can trust that person. She probably had no idea he was capable of this. I feel so awful.
    Yes! I learned first hand at a hs reunion that just because you know someone for forever doesn't mean they didn't grow up to be a creep

Originally posted by animosity:

Hmu next time, we'll have some soapy gins and then draw each other naked. Until we get kicked out.

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    Unfortunately this is not surprising. How sad for her mother and family.

The article is confusing...so is the boyfriend the one she visited who the mother is claiming they were not romantically involved (and she felt sorry for him)?
    Because whomever wrote the article is an idiot. The whole thing was confusing. So they found her body at the guy friend's house? They had her body there for a week?!?

This def sounds like an unrequited love type deal. For some reason these types of cases upset me more than most. It sucks to care about someone that doesn't care about you, but get the fuck over it.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Yup that's what it sounds like..what's sad is that she was nice to him & would still go hang out with him..& this is how he repays her..so sad

Autopsy results say cause of death is strangulation by ligature

A 21-year-old Troy woman whose decomposing body was found today wrapped and hidden in an attic space of a Hazel Park home died of strangulation, an autopsy showed.

Without releasing further details, Hazel Park Police Chief Martin Barner said Jessica Leigh White was killed with some type of ligature.

Jordan McClanahan, 23, who lived in the house owned by his father, is suspected of strangling White at the residence on April 23, Barner said. McClanahan is in police custody but hasn't yet been formally charged.

For more than a week, friends and family had been searching for White.

"It's disturbing to know that this gentleman was assisting the family in attempting to locate a person that he knew (was dead)," Barner said. "We know they have been friends since grade school."

He declined to speak about the circumstances of how she died, but he said the two didn't appear to be in a relationship beyond friendship.

McClanahan's family members took him to Troy police department Tuesday night after he indicated what had happened. Barner said McClanahan admitted he was responsible for White's death.

Police then searched the home on East Woodward Heights Boulevard and Hazelwood Avenue and found the body, which was difficult to identify, he said. Police had previously been to the home in recent days for the missing-persons case.

"There's been several times that officers from (the) Troy police department, and my officers as well, have been to the house," Barner said.

He said the family members didn't know about the body, and they've been cooperative with the investigation. Barner described the space where the body was found as a roof-line storage area inside the bungalow.

Police had previously spoken with McClanahan while searching for White, and he'd said he dropped her off at 7 Mile and John R in Detroit. On Tuesday, it became clear that this wasn't true.

Michael McClanahan, 65, Jordan McClanahan's father, earlier Wednesday said his son was being held by police.

White was last seen April 23 in Troy and had texted her mother that she was at a friend's house in Hazel Park. She had said that her friend and his father "were arguing and that it was a little 'awkward,' " according to Crime Stoppers, which offered a $2,500 reward in the case

Michael McClanahan said he had been arguing with his son, who'd dropped the father's phone and broken it. "I chewed him out, and she just happened to be here," the father said.

He said he had no idea the woman's body was in the house.

"It?s as new to us as it is to everybody else," he said when asked about investigation. ?I'm just so sorry for the family. ... It?s just a shock. It was late yesterday when we found out.?

Patricia Tavormina, 51, who lives a couple of doors down, said she got home from work about 1:15 a.m. and saw a crime lab truck outside the house with three or four Hazel Park police vehicles. At about 5 a.m., they removed a body.

?I am in so much disbelief," she said. "I would never have thought something like that would have come from that family."

Tavormina said she'd seen Jordan McClanahan going for a jog down the street Monday. She said the family kept to themselves, but that the father helped out around the neighborhood, clearing snow for people in winter.

Barner said this is Hazel Park's first homicide investigation in six years.

According to the Facebook page Help Find Jessica Leigh White, a search for her was planned last weekend, and flyers have been passed out in hopes of finding her. At 3:52 a.m. today, the following was posted:

"Last Night The law enforcement was called to the residents of the last place Jessica was seen As they where handling their investigation they discovered the Remains of whom is to believed to be Jessica Leigh White. We Would like to thank you all for your prayers and and support. we asked that you continue to pray for Justice to be served. Jessica Did not deserve this nor did her family & Friends whom truly loved her . Thank you all once again God Bless."
    http://www.freep.com/story/news/loca...tion/83913322/

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    As soon as I saw his picture the word "leprechaun" came to mind.

From this it sounds as though the father might not have been involved.

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    As soon as I saw his picture the word "leprechaun" came to mind.

From this it sounds as though the father might not have been involved.
    Yeah, it certainly sounds that way. Which is weird because earlier articles said the father told police she was never there. It definitely sounded like he was covering for his son, idk it's just strange.

I had a feeling they'd locate her in or near that house
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2016/07/...er-mutilation/

Hazel Park Man Found Competent For Trial In Woman’s Murder, Mutilation

A Detroit-area man has been found competent to stand trial in the strangling death and mutilation of a 21-year-old woman.

The Oakland Press of Pontiac reports that a judge accepted a psychiatric report Friday on 23-year-old Jordan McClanahan of Hazel Park.

McClanahan faces an Aug. 26 preliminary examination in Hazel Park District Court.

White, of Troy, was reported missing the previous month. She was strangled with a belt and her fingertips were cut off.

I'm curious to see if the father is implicated in this as well. I don't know if the articles stating the father said that neither of them knew the girl, yet now he's feigning complete ignorance in this? Just seems very odd to me. Also, if she was there at the house, the father or rest of the family didn't hear anything that went on? Just doesn't seem plausible to me.

He looks like a pathetic little wanker who couldn't stand that his feelings were unrequited. Hope he gets plenty of lovin in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZoMyGoddess! View Post
    maybe when the check comes next time, just throw your dick on the table and be like "if you got the check, i got dessert"

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/h...-jessica-white

Hazel Park man bound over for trial in murder of Jessica White

Dr. Ljubisa Jovan Dragovic, the medical examiner, was the first to take the stand and describe his findings in the autopsy. He described the state of White?s body as it was found.

Dragovic described the ligature marks on the neck and said there was post-mortem mutilation of the finger tips on both hands.

He said there were no defense wounds on the body.

Hazel Park Police Officer Mark Westenberg took the stand and spoke about the day Jessica White?s body was found.

Westenberg was dispatched to a Hazel Park address for a welfare check May 3. He noticed a dresser that was moved from a wall. A half-door behind the dresser led to an attic. White?s body was found wrapped in a blue tarp.

"At the south end of the crawl space was the blue tarp where the victim was at, pinched to where the floor and roof connected," Westenberg said.

Westenberg said the tarp was being held together with duct tape and cable wire.

Troy Police Officer Christine Shuler was the last witness to speak at the preliminary hearing. She was assigned as the officer in charge of the missing person report for White.

Shuler discussed her interviews with McClanahan. She described the last text message that was sent from White?s cellphone and the content of that message indicated it was from McClanahan.

She said he told her multiple versions of what happened to White. He told Shuler that they had drinks at his house and that he was using drugs.

Shuler said that McClanahan confessed to strangling White. Shuler also said that he told her that he had post-mortem sexual intercourse and cut off all 10 of White?s fingertips with a bolt cutter.

?He indicated that he went to retrieve a white belt of his, and that he went over, and then described how she was lying on the bed, and he went over and took the belt, kind of put it in a, I guess I?ll describe it as a loop, and then pulled it tight in front of the neck area for approximately two to three minutes until she was deceased and then indicated that he had sexual intercourse with her after that,? Shuler said.

What a gross pig this guy is. I hope he rots in prision.

RIP Jessica

Quote Originally Posted by dtfpaf798 View Post
    What a gross pig this guy is. I hope he rots in prision.

RIP Jessica
    What about the dad?

Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    What about the dad?
    What about him? I get the feeling you are just fishing for things stir.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    How did none of the other Family not SMELL her? This always blows my mind. There's a pungent and terrible smell from a decomposing body and it's beyond me how people can live in a home with that smell and not investigate what's causing it.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    What about him? I get the feeling you are just fishing for things stir.
    raise wolf..maybe I can stir your heart towards my heart in peacefulness ...

The Dad claim he did not know the young woman was at the house...but the girl sent a txt about father and son arguing...

Somehow the dad knew what was going on

Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    raise wolf..maybe I can stir your heart towards my heart in peacefulness ...

The Dad claim he did not know the young woman was at the house...but the girl sent a txt about father and son arguing...

Somehow the dad knew what was going on
    Stirring my heart...that' sounds like a Donal Trump euphemism for grabbing my pussy. Stay the hell away from my heart and pussy...they want noting to do with you or your god!

Why do you have to make all the young women death threads about you?

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/h...e-hid-in-attic

Hazel Park man found guilty in murder of childhood friend he hid in attic

A Hazel Park man was found guilty Friday afternoon of killing a 21-year-old Troy woman and hiding her body in his Hazel Park attic.

Jordan McClanahan was arrested in May after police said he "implicated himself" in Jessica White's death, and told them where they could find her body.

The 23-year-old man was found guilty of first-degree murder and desecration of a body charges. He was bound over to trial in August.

Good. Glad this pos was found guilty.

Thread Information