Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Michael Sacha (Kid Rock's assistant) dead from ATV accident

Michael Sacha (Kid Rock's assistant) dead from ATV accident

Didn't see this one posted yet. Please delete if thread already started in Premium Member area.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/...cident-n562416

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2016...n_ATV_accident

Michael Sacha, Assistant to Kid Rock, Killed in ATV Accident

by Corky Siemaszko

Kid Rock was mourning the death of his personal assistant Tuesday as Nashville police investigated the ATV crash that claimed the man's life.

The body of 30-year-old Michael Sacha was found face down by the rocker around 11 a.m. Monday "on the embankment of the property's long driveway," police reported.
    Kids Rock in concert in 2015. Jeff Cable / AP file

Rock, whose real name is Robert Ritchie, said he is "beyond devastated."

"He was a member of our family and one of the greatest young men I have ever had the pleasure to not only work with, but also to become friends with," he said in a statement on his web site. "I know I speak for us all in sharing my deepest condolences to his family. I cannot imagine how they must feel."

Police believe Sacha was killed late Sunday after he ferried two guests who had attended a cookout on Ritchie's property to a waiting Uber driver.

"While riding the ATV back toward the residence, Sacha apparently lost control and crashed," police said. "Ritchie began looking for Sacha later this (Monday) morning when he couldn't find him at the residence."

Detectives have not yet determined what caused Sacha to crash.

Sacha is from the Detroit area and is expected to be buried back home in Michigan.

"We were supposed to be back in Michigan today, but I am going to stay here with Mike until I can bring him home to his family," Rock said. "We will never forget you, my friend."
    Last edited by Olivia; 05-25-2016 at 08:10 PM.

I kind of like what Kid said to 911.
    I've experienced the same thing when I had to call for my mom. It's frustrating.
    Send an ambulance!' Kid Rock, real name Robert Ritchie, tells the operator

'Ok, I have not yet because I need to know what's going on, What is your name sir?' the operator asks.

'Send the ambulance now!' Ritchie responds, before the operator asks him to tell her exactly what happened.

'I don't know,' he continues. 'There's a Polaris [a type of ATV], my Polaris is off the driveway, and it looks to be my assistant. He's dead!

'...There's a body laying next to it,' he adds.

The operator begins to speak again but Ritchie quickly cuts her off.

'I need a f****** ambulance!' he yells.

'Sir, I'm going to send you an ambulance, but I'm having a hard time hearing you. Your phone is breaking up badly. I heard you say your Polaris is off--

'What part of send an ambulance don't you f****** hear?' Ritchie snaps

'Sir, you yelling at me is not going to help the situation, I'm just trying to figure out what's going on, ok?' the operator says.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ocial-facebook

You can hear the audio here
    http://www.tmz.com/2016/04/26/kid-ro...#ixzz46xdVIHGD

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    What is irritating is the operator said she couldn't hear or understand what he was saying, but when the girl takes over the call for Kid Rock the operator essentially reiterates exactly what he told her initially.

I couldn't understand the first part of the convo because his phone was acting up. She could have asked for the address again and send them, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    I heard the operator is the one people are wondering about here. Now I see why.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

To a certain extent, the circumstances were just shitty. The operator needs to understand what is going on before a specific agency can be dispatched, no? He wasn't being specific and from the sounds of things, how can you be calm and specific when you are looking at your friend/employees crushed skull?

Sad. Really fucking sad. Also sad to know he was probably there for hours.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

KR: "He's dead! DEAD!"
    911 Operator: "Yelling at me is not going to help, sir."
    KR's gf gets on the phone: "He appears to be dead."
    911 Operator: "Is he awake? Is he breathing?"

Between the ocean and shitty farm fields, California
    Quote Originally Posted by g r ee n ey e s View Post
    To a certain extent, the circumstances were just shitty. The operator needs to understand what is going on before a specific agency can be dispatched, no? He wasn't being specific and from the sounds of things, how can you be calm and specific when you are looking at your friend/employees crushed skull?

Sad. Really fucking sad. Also sad to know he was probably there for hours.
    Yes. They need to know as much as possible to send the right resources. (Fire, Ems, air ems, heavy rescue, coroner, police etc) Also they have to ask if people are awake and breathing because some people do over react and say the person is dead when they aren't, and sometimes they call and under react and say things like they are fine and they end up being dead.

Dispatch has us rolling in a matter of seconds while they keep asking their questions. You'd be shocked how many people refuse to answer and get mad assuming that the dispatcher talking to them still means help isn't on the way. For instance when we get a vehicle accident, they send us and the fire department immediately, and as they continue to talk to them they can simultaneously add in air ambulance (if the area is remote or the accident is bad), heavy rescue (for extrication beyond basic), and have their other dispatchers sending the proper police agency (troopers or local) to do road closures and accident investigation. It all happens very fast. It's a well oiled machine, really.
    Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    I want that fucking meat.

I appreciate what you're saying Punker. 911 probably gets a lot of calls that are nothing but people crying and screaming and such. Is it true that when the caller is on a cell phone, 911 services can't trace the call like they can on a landline? I thought that the 911 operator stayed on the phone with the caller until the cops or firefighters or EMS arrived- not so?
    *it suddenly occurs to me that maybe I should know these things in case I ever actually have to call 911*

landlines are all registered to an address, so it pops up in the computer when they pick up the line. With a cell phone, it can vary. I know our local area all calls go to the CHP dispatch center in the next county over, and then they redirect your call to the appropriate dispatch center from there. They do stay on the line in some circumstances, but not all. The best thing you can do should you need 9-1-1 is to be sure you know at least roughly where you are when you call, especially from a cell. Also, for those with kids, make sure you teach your children your address, or at the very least have it written somewhere (on the fridge, by the front door, somewhere where they know it is) so should they need to call for you for some reason (again, especially if you have a cell and no landline) they can tell the operator where they are at. We had an ambulance driving all over creation today because a 9 year old called for his incapacitated parent and only knew the name of the street (it's a big street) and called from a cell phone so they had a hard time finding an exact address. By nine you should know your address or at least how to find it in case of emergency.

I feel like the operator is getting the shitty end of the stick. Honestly, being irate isn't going to bring your friend back and being demanding doesn't explain what is going on in front of your face. I am not saying his reaction was wrong, clearly he was traumatized, but it wasn't helpful and being a slight dick about it would not change the fact that his friend was way long gone. The accident happened hours before he was ever found.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

I just hate when an ambulance is needed, and they send the police. If you need help, you're not calling for a police officer. WTF?

Yes, this person is having an allergic reaction, send some guns, please.

Do you want to get shot? Because that's how you get shot.

for what it's worth, a lot of times they send police because they are cpr / first aid trained and in some cases can get there quicker and start helping.

there was an overdose in our area just yesterday where police got there almost 5 minutes before fire/ems and started cpr on the person. The person lived. Had the cop not been in the area and responded, the outcome would not have been the same.

Quote Originally Posted by g r ee n ey e s View Post
    I feel like the operator is getting the shitty end of the stick. Honestly, being irate isn't going to bring your friend back and being demanding doesn't explain what is going on in front of your face. I am not saying his reaction was wrong, clearly he was traumatized, but it wasn't helpful and being a slight dick about it would not change the fact that his friend was way long gone. The accident happened hours before he was ever found.
    I don't think the operator did anything wrong, it's just frustrating when you are the person on the other end of the call.

When I called on my mom they start off by asking "what's the emergency and address"
    I tell them a medical emergency. They have me repeat the address again, I do, then they have to transfer me to a different center.
    Another lady gets on. I have to repeat address and medical emergency again.

Then I'm asked 300 questions on why I think it's a medical emergency. They also asked about ease of getting to her apt.
    To be fair, they were there very fast and they sent the biggest firemen I've ever seen. The two EMS workers worked on her then the firemen carried her down.
    When I was locking her apt up after they left, the cops showed up. I had to answer all the same questions again.
    Then I get to the hospital and answer all the same questions again.....many times. A few times to different doctors and a few nurses.

Well, the dispatcher did say several times that she/he did not yet dispatch the ambulance. I'd be pissed too after hearing that when the first thing out of my mouth was 'send an ambulance!' Seems like the best option with someone panicking would be to send someone out, try to get more information and then get clarity from the person who arrives.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Well, the dispatcher did say several times that she/he did not yet dispatch the ambulance. I'd be pissed too after hearing that when the first thing out of my mouth was 'send an ambulance!' Seems like the best option with someone panicking would be to send someone out, try to get more information and then get clarity from the person who arrives.
    Or just say "Someone is on the way " even if they aren't. Instead of trying to explain to a hysterical person why you have to do your job a certain way, say what you have to to keep them focused and get the information you need.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Yep. It's crazy to argue with someone who is panicking.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Yep. It's crazy to argue with someone who is panicking.
    I cannot imagine the pressure of being a 911 Operator or how frustrating it can be. I'm sure it takes a LOT of patience. But just like any profession, there's really good ones and there are some not so good ones.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by PunkerDuckie View Post
    for what it's worth, a lot of times they send police because they are cpr / first aid trained and in some cases can get there quicker and start helping.

there was an overdose in our area just yesterday where police got there almost 5 minutes before fire/ems and started cpr on the person. The person lived. Had the cop not been in the area and responded, the outcome would not have been the same.
    Point taken. Not in NYC though.

Point taken. Not in NYC though.
    I do live in the sticks but we have some bigger cities like Santa Barbara we cover that also send cops. We're all a big happy dysfunctional team.

It depends too. I work in a for profit center so we do not have the software used to identify addresses because that software is for non profit. So the caller goes to ERS and speaks with them and then they get transferred to us. We HAVE to ask for the address of the emergency twice and phone number twice. Always ask are they awake? are they breathing? When we're asking the questions help is already enroute.

When I fainted at work, my boss said I wasnt breathing. They were not happy to see I was conscious when they arrived. I bet people do that shit all of the time.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    When I fainted at work, my boss said I wasnt breathing. They were not happy to see I was conscious when they arrived. I bet people do that shit all of the time.
    Lat sunday we got a call for a seizure.... showed up and the guy had a purple little toe that he stubbed two weeks ago. He lied to get an ambulance faster/ seen quicker at the ER. :/

We put his ass in the waiting room.

Quote Originally Posted by PunkerDuckie View Post
    I do live in the sticks but we have some bigger cities like Santa Barbara we cover that also send cops. We're all a big happy dysfunctional team.
    Yea, I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt, cause it makes sense for you guys. But I CANNOT imagine making a call saying "my friend can't breathe. Please send the police, immediately!!"

It must be fun living where people help each other out.
    Last edited by Ron_NYC; 05-01-2016 at 01:05 AM.

Yea, I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt, cause it makes sense for you guys. But I CANNOT imagine making a call saying "my friend can't breathe. Please send the police, immediately!!"

It must be fun living where people help each other out.
    It's lovely, and 70 year round here. ;)

Thread Information