Thread: Help!!!!

Help!!!!

Okay,so I was talking to a friend today about MDS, which he had never heard of (yeah a new recruit), and he told me about a friend of his, who had myspace, and died when he accidentally shot himself in the head(????), I guess he was playing with the gun and he blew off the back of his head.  Anyway, it sounded really familiar- I looked through the directory with no luck.  The only other info I have is that it happened in Maryland. 
    One more thing- this remeinded me of the guy who shot himself with a nailgun or stapler- anyone remember that? I had no luck finding that one either...
    Thanks in advance...
    emos, hippies and GOATS... oh my

Re: Help!!!!

If somebody solves this one, with such a little amount of information, they will surely be the master.

Does your friend not know his friends name?
    All you need is a name. haha
    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

[quote author=mydeathspaceaddict link=topic=912.msg32730#msg32730 date=1156126131]
    Okay,so I was talking to a friend today about MDS, which he had never heard of (yeah a new recruit), and he told me about a friend of his, who had myspace, and died when he accidentally shot himself in the head(????), I guess he was playing with the gun and he blew off the back of his head.Â* Anyway, it sounded really familiar- I looked through the directory with no luck.Â* The only other info I have is that it happened in Maryland.Â*
    One more thing- this remeinded me of the guy who shot himself with a nailgun or stapler- anyone remember that? I had no luck finding that one either...
    Thanks in advance...
    [/quote]

I remember the first one.  Ill have a look now.

Is this it?Â* http://mydeathspace.com/deaths.aspx?ctl00_MainContent_Weblogs1_show=40c393 78-e0f3-4ee7-85ca-89bbdc4c15ea

Hutchinson, who attended GAR High School, was in a Barney Farms park with two friends when he pulled out a small, silver-colored handgun, Wilkes-Barre police said. As he showed the gun to the friends, who were not identified by police, there was a loud bang and a flash of light, police said.

In the next moment, the friends saw Hutchinson on the ground with the gun at his side, police said. They noticed blood coming from near his head and called 911, police said.

The teen did not respond to emergency workers as they cared for him, police said. He was taken to Geisinger South Wilkes-Barre and then later flown to Hershey Medical Center in Dauphin County.

Hutchinson was pronounced dead Monday at 5 a.m. The Dauphin County coroner said Hutchinson died of an accidental self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head.

[quote author=Olivia link=topic=912.msg32772#msg32772 date=1156132051]
    Is this it?Â* http://mydeathspace.com/deaths.aspx?ctl00_MainContent_Weblogs1_show=40c393 78-e0f3-4ee7-85ca-89bbdc4c15ea

Hutchinson, who attended GAR High School, was in a Barney Farms park with two friends when he pulled out a small, silver-colored handgun, Wilkes-Barre police said. As he showed the gun to the friends, who were not identified by police, there was a loud bang and a flash of light, police said.

In the next moment, the friends saw Hutchinson on the ground with the gun at his side, police said. They noticed blood coming from near his head and called 911, police said.

The teen did not respond to emergency workers as they cared for him, police said. He was taken to Geisinger South Wilkes-Barre and then later flown to Hershey Medical Center in Dauphin County.

Hutchinson was pronounced dead Monday at 5 a.m. The Dauphin County coroner said Hutchinson died of an accidental self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head.

[/quote]

Nah that happened in Pennsylvania.  He said this one happened in Maryland.

I should learn to read better.  Maybe it was taken off mds?

Its weird though because it sounds so right on because the other piece of info I had was that the guy played guitar and lo and behold picture of dead guy he is holding a guitar- I'll message my friend and ask for a name- thanks so far

are you talking about the one, where the guy shot himself with a pen gun? the white rapper dude?

YES!!!! thats the second one- do you have the link- pen gun... nail gun its all the same :oops:

2nd death you're talking about = http://mydeathspace.com/deaths.aspx?...f-0c016608ed60
    (Steven Zorn)

PM Mike, I'm sure he could tell you the first one in question.
    meep

[quote author=M link=topic=912.msg33271#msg33271 date=1156183844]
    2nd death you're talking about = http://mydeathspace.com/deaths.aspx?...f-0c016608ed60
    (Steven Zorn)

[/quote]

:-o :-o :-o :-o PM Mike? that would be like trying to talk to God!!!! I don't think I have the nerve for that.

you realize he is a person right? like everyone else... he just made a bad-ass website
    I don't sell crack, I'm a prostitute.

NO- I am too intimidated- I won't do it and YOU can't make me 

lol, ok, then you will never have an answer to your question ;)
    I don't sell crack, I'm a prostitute.

ok I can live with that

dont fear the unknown
    <br /><br />I&#039;m not a nerd, I&#039;m just good with computers.

[quote author=mydeathspaceaddict link=topic=912.msg33407#msg33407 date=1156198281]
    [quote author=M link=topic=912.msg33271#msg33271 date=1156183844]
    (Steven Zorn)

[/quote]

:-o :-o :-o :-o PM Mike? that would be like trying to talk to God!!!! I don't think I have the nerve for that.
    [/quote]

hahahahhaa, i am always PMing mike because that's how i roll. he's not going to bite.&nbsp;

yeah right- I know why jiggly kitty jiggles like that.

I don't think this is on MDS, but this is a story about a MD man that accidentally shot himself while running from the police
    http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/796985/posts
    American Witch, Crazy Bitch<br /><br />

Good one but its too old, 2002, this happened within the last 18 months.

[quote author=CemeterySniffer link=topic=912.msg34154#msg34154 date=1156256245]
    I don't think this is on MDS, but this is a story about a MD man that accidentally shot himself while running from the police
    http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/796985/posts
    [/quote]

now that's too funny
    when things go wrong and you know they will, <br />and your daily rode seems all up hill.<br />and when your sad and blue and want to quit<br />remember one thing I DON&#039;T GIVE A SHIT

yeah that story was too funny.&nbsp; I guess he was trying to shoot behind his head while running &amp; missed.&nbsp; Oooops&nbsp;
    American Witch, Crazy Bitch<br /><br />

he wished he missed............ and his nickname was lucky
    when things go wrong and you know they will, <br />and your daily rode seems all up hill.<br />and when your sad and blue and want to quit<br />remember one thing I DON&#039;T GIVE A SHIT

Thread Information