Thread: Sean Kuykendall - 25 Apr 2016 - Awaiting ME results

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.

Sean Kuykendall - 25 Apr 2016 - Awaiting ME results

1606398 Tarrant Kuykendall Sean 11/4/1969 46 4/25/2016 F White M
    Police Department: Fort Worth Police Department Police Svc #: 16-38791
    Deceased Address: 2220 Walter Smith Road , Azle, Texas 76020 Time Of Death 12:40 PM
    Occurred Location: 5500 Quebec Room # 308 , Fort Worth, Texas 76135
    Place Of Death: Bathroom of a motel room Prosector:
    Place Of Death Address: 5500 Quebec Room # 308 , Fort Worth, Texas Manner Of Death:
    Cause Of Death:

FB: https://www.facebook.com/sean.kuykendall.1

I know his death is not pending yet...but I found the following posts on FB:

I am in utter shock and disbelief....I just found out that my childhood neighbor and friend Sean Kuykendall took his life tonight. I am praying for his wife and daughter as well as his parents. No words right now...

From his daughter and rest of his family, it is still undetermined how dad died. Until we have definitive answers please put to rest this suicide rumor. Thank you and thank you for all the thoughts and prayers we all appreciate it greatly.

I could never understand how anyone, especially non-family, feels it's OK to post shit like that on Facebook. Even if it was widely known, the family doesn't need to see that shit unless their comfortable talking about it. What's wrong with just saying you're shocked and saddened and leave it at that?
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Getting arrested for coke in Vegas is like being found eating a chocolate bar in the willy wonka factory.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Unfortunately it was suicide.

Place Of Death Address: 5500 Quebec Room # 308 , Fort Worth, Texas Manner Of Death: SUICIDE
    Cause Of Death: ASPHYXIA Due to:HANGING

How horrible
    Getting arrested for coke in Vegas is like being found eating a chocolate bar in the willy wonka factory.

Quote Originally Posted by strmmrgrrl View Post
    I could never understand how anyone, especially non-family, feels it's OK to post shit like that on Facebook. Even if it was widely known, the family doesn't need to see that shit unless their comfortable talking about it. What's wrong with just saying you're shocked and saddened and leave it at that?
    This^

yeah yeah but then if the family just tried to say the guy died peacefully in his house, everyone here would be like why are they in denial about the suicide.

I don't see why it was so wrong for a non-family member to mourn publicly that they are sad their long time friend committed suicide? I thought we're supposed to be more open about suicide awareness. I saw nothing wrong with that post. Hopefully that encouraged someone else to seek help, seeing how the self-ending of one's life affected others.

yeah yeah but then if the family just tried to say the guy died peacefully in his house, everyone here would be like why are they in denial about the suicide.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jane the Lane View Post
    I don't see why it was so wrong for a non-family member to mourn publicly that they are sad their long time friend committed suicide? I thought we're supposed to be more open about suicide awareness. I saw nothing wrong with that post. Hopefully that encouraged someone else to seek help, seeing how the self-ending of one's life affected others.
    True, true. But to tag the guy in it? Maybe everyone in the family didn't know the exact circumstances, and to read that on Facebook? Ehh.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    True, true. But to tag the guy in it? Maybe everyone in the family didn't know the exact circumstances, and to read that on Facebook? Ehh.
    The tagging was totally stupid. But discussing it wasn't. I see both sides.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

She edited it after a family member called her out on it

Originally posted by animosity:

Hmu next time, we'll have some soapy gins and then draw each other naked. Until we get kicked out.

Thread Information