Thread: Customer shoots armed robber in parking lot of waffle house, Charleston South Carolina.

Customer shoots armed robber in parking lot of waffle house, Charleston South Carolina.

Here's a real winner. Runs out of a waffle house holding the register drawer. Points is gun at a customer LOL even though waffle house has a rule about not carrying guns in their establishments. Most of the patrons still do and at least have guns in their cars LOL

CUSTOMER SHOOTS AND KILLS ARMED ROBBER IN CHARLESTON WAFFLE HOUSE: COPS

A customer at a Waffle House in Charleston, S.C. opened fire on a would-be robber and killed him early Saturday morning ?and will not be charged for the shooting, police said.

?No one was hurt, which is the best part,? Waffle House division manager Brandon Rogers told the Post and Courier.

?No one was injured ? besides the suspect.?

A Waffle House employee told the paper: ?He saved us.?

The thief, 19-year-old Joshua Jermaine Davis, entered the restaurant shortly after 5 a.m., police said. By the time officers arrived, he had been shot. He died later in hospital, WCSC reported.

Davis' Facebook page has several pictures of him posing with a handgun. Four days before the shooting, he posted a picture of what appears to be a police car and wrote, "We see Ya n----."

The unidentified man who shot Davis had a permit to carry his pistol, police said.

As the Waffle House manager noted, no one was injured in the shooting except Davis. The restaurant manager said Davis did not steal anything, and the restaurant saw only minor damage from broken glass.

The store was open as usual on Sunday, with an employee telling the Daily News the staff is moving on ?as best we can.?

Waffle House reps did not return request for comment.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.2393200

His Facebook page
    https://www.facebook.com/joshuadavisrocketmail

And check this out you absolutely won't believe it. This is so incredibly sad yet sick just goes to show you the ignorance in the world :-(

https://www.facebook.com/39927974682...type=3&theater

Holding a gun to his head?

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Geez...let there not be marches led by Al Sharpton and people wearing shirts of him.

Part of someone's comment on the pic of him holding the gun to his head:

How do y'all not figure maybe he was robbin this store to provide for his daughter. Y'all have no idea his reasoning behind this

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    My oh my.

Thread Information