Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: Missy Bevers (45) was killed in a church by a person wearing SWAT gear

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    Me three!

ETA: Damn that lag.
    You're transitioning, Ron. That was a hectic dad style joke.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

So I got approved for a group on Facebook about this case, and holy shit, let me say I fucking hate that websleuthes' abbreviations shit. I have no idea what they are talking about.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    So I got approved for a group on Facebook about this case, and holy shit, let me say I fucking hate that websleuthes' abbreviations shit. I have no idea what they are talking about.
    I've heard enough about Websleuths through others to never go there. I never have. It seems seriously crazy making to me. I have no patience for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

I only follow one case over there, and that's because no one is discussing anywhere else.

What abbreviations are confusing you?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

the names. BB MT and I don't know who the fuck else. a lot of people posted in that group are no longer there. wonder why.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

the names. BB MT and I don't know who the fuck else. a lot of people posted in that group are no longer there. wonder why.
    I think BB is Missy's husband. I don't know who MT is or why in the fuck they are abbreviating shit outside of WS. I know they do it there because it's the "rules".

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Yeah that's why I got tired of reading there.

Anytime you have to make a key chart to read something- no thanks.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    I think MT is Marsha Tucker the mother-in-law.

Just some rumors so take it for what it's worth.

So the running theory- BB (husband) did this. Some say that BB had a cop uniform/costume just like the one worn. AND somebody named SS was also involved. I don't know who SS is.
    From the comments, it even seems there was pictures of him wearing it but when the police went to look for it- it was gone.
    https://www.facebook.com/23904301646...type=3&theater

Here's the facebook page I've been reading.
    https://www.facebook.com/The-Murder-...9043016462742/

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    There is an "S.s. Grant" who is a friend of BB's on Facebook. Looking at her page, everything is locked down real tight. Not sure if that is the one being mentioned or not though .

So the running theory- BB (husband) did this. Some say that BB had a cop uniform/costume just like the one worn. AND somebody named SS was also involved. I don't know who SS is.
    From the comments, it even seems there was pictures of him wearing it but when the police went to look for it- it was gone.

I am dying at all the MS Paint editing jobs on that page where they've painted the SWAT uniform on photos of people standing. I know they're trying to help solve this case but they look so ridiculous and there are SO MANY of them.

I'm almost positive that Facebook is ran by ws members.

AND somebody named SS was also involved. I don't know who SS is.
    I seriously hate webslueths talk...so horribly confusing!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

Quote Originally Posted by wakeupexhausted View Post
    I am dying at all the MS Paint editing jobs on that page where they've painted the SWAT uniform on photos of people standing. I know they're trying to help solve this case but they look so ridiculous and there are SO MANY of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Words Words View Post
    I seriously hate webslueths talk...so horribly confusing!
    The best thing I've ever saw off of WS was the blown up pictures of Travis Alexander's eyeball. They were convinced you could see Jodi in the eyeball. I remember some of the members here started photoshopping images in their eyeball pictures....and well, it was priceless.

Anyway, the theory seems to be that Missy was leaving her husband. She was going to get half of everything. Husband (and a girlfriend) and his family killed her. They seem to think there are two separate people in cop outfits on the video.
    That's the way I understood all the code talk.

Doesn't the short fat guy have the gait they're looking for?

Video shows a car slowly circling a parking just hours before the Midlothian fitness trainer was found murdered at a nearby church. Police want to know who was behind the wheel... bit.ly/2jdmbnZ

Yep, this is why I fucking hate when everyone on here internet detectives, which never used to be what MDS did, MDS was more about just discussing the case and the actual individuals involved. I had a friend whose life was quite fucked simply because he lived next door to a murder victim and websleuths caught wind of his existence.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    http://www.dallasobserver.com/news/i...gation-9129736

Internet Sleuths Muddy Waters and Wreck Lives in Missy Bevers? Murder Investigation
    The title of this article confused me. I first thought it was Internet Sleuths by the screen names of "Muddy Waters" and "Wreck Lives" were involved with this investigation. Perhaps I'm spending too much time on discussion boards

Yep, this is why I fucking hate when everyone on here internet detectives, which never used to be what MDS did, MDS was more about just discussing the case and the actual individuals involved. I had a friend whose life was quite fucked simply because he lived next door to a murder victim and websleuths caught wind of his existence.
    I imagine your friend felt so angry for being put in something just because they live on the same damn street as an asshole. People act so fucking stupid some times.

I thought that's what we do? Talk about the people involved. For example, disregarding Jodi, Morgan, and toastee's thread- most of our threads are only a few pages long compared to WS's 7 different threads.

My question is a serious one. People don't know how to fix the problem if they don't know.

But yeah, WS sucks.

I thought that's what we do? Talk about the people involved. For example, disregarding Jodi, Morgan, and toastee's thread- most of our threads are only a few pages long compared to WS's 7 different threads.

My question is a serious one. People don't know how to fix the problem if they don't know.

But yeah, WS sucks.
    It's definitely a newer user thing but cough cough Blighted for example does research on literally everyone who has ever existed in a town where there is a murder and puts it on blast. I'm keeping an eye on that thread about the two girls killed in Indiana because there are already a lot of names being thrown around...

When people google, this website pops up. And you don't want to be associated with a double homicide just because you might have been jogging in the area that day.

It's definitely a newer user thing but cough cough Blighted for example does research on literally everyone who has ever existed in a town where there is a murder and puts it on blast. I'm keeping an eye on that thread about the two girls killed in Indiana because there are already a lot of names being thrown around...

When people google, this website pops up. And you don't want to be associated with a double homicide just because you might have been jogging in the area that day.
    Those 2 young girls in Indiana is exploding (Jodi arias style) so I do agree with you about the speculation. It's crazy.
    I think it's because the police are not releasing anything on it. Just a random, blurry picture of some dude on the trail (could be from the girl's phone or some trail cam) and that's it.

Thanks for explaining.

I'm just fascinated by this case because it reminds of something right out of Criminal Minds (except with only one victim). I really want them to solve this because I want to know the whole story.

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    I'm just fascinated by this case because it reminds of something right out of Criminal Minds (except with only one victim). I really want them to solve this because I want to know the whole story.
    This case will never be solved. The killer has been holding a grudge since her highschool days. When miss beavers broke another woman's heart by stealing the killer's man of her. dreams through deception of love and lust

Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    This case will never be solved. The killer has been holding a grudge since her highschool days. When miss beavers broke another woman's heart by stealing the killer's man of her. dreams through deception of love and lust
    Why am I even asking what the fuck you're talking about.

Thread Information