Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: Missy Bevers (45) was killed in a church by a person wearing SWAT gear

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    ...and her guests said that there were no businesses open in the strip mall where that car was at 2:00am on the morning of Missy's murder

...he said that there is a program that can assist in determining the license plate number.

No offense to you whatsoever, Jeze, but these points made by NG and her crew are not groundbreaking.
    LOL- None taken! I do realize that the info on Nancy's show wasn't groundbreaking, but I must admit that the car ID expert really *did* impress me with all the info he was able to glean from that crappy video. I never knew that that much detail could be found with zero enhancement of a video clip (so technically it *was* groundbreaking- but only to me)!
    =)
    As far as the late night cruise of that car- I posted what I did because it had been discussed in a few of the posts before mine. Night Owl wrote (and I'm sorry I can't put multiple quotes here, as I'm posting from my mobile):
    "I'm not understanding...the car was in a sporting good parking lot, not the church, and it was 2 hours or more before Missy was killed. Why would they think the person of this car would know or remember anything? They must have a reason to suspect the driver of the car."
    I took that post at face value, and I thought Night Owl meant it *literally* (i.e., that she was "not understanding" what all the fuss was about the car), which is why I posted about the strip mall being the closest place nearby, and that it was deserted, and the rest. I do apologize if I misinterpreted that post.
    Oh and also Night Owl had asked why they couldn't "zoom in on the [license] plate..." and Boston said she could barely, almost make out one of the car tag numbers necause "it's too bright for anyone to see," which is why I mentioned that they discussed using the "license plate enhancement" thingy on the show as well.

If you ask me, it sounds like someone got Taco Bell after a night of drinking and parked in an empty lot to eat.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jezebelle View Post
    LOL- None taken! I do realize that the info on Nancy's show wasn't groundbreaking, but I must admit that the car ID expert really *did* impress me with all the info he was able to glean from that crappy video. I never knew that that much detail could be found with zero enhancement of a video clip (so technically it *was* groundbreaking- but only to me)!
    =)
    As far as the late night cruise of that car- I posted what I did because it had been discussed in a few of the posts before mine. Night Owl wrote (and I'm sorry I can't put multiple quotes here, as I'm posting from my mobile):
    "I'm not understanding...the car was in a sporting good parking lot, not the church, and it was 2 hours or more before Missy was killed. Why would they think the person of this car would know or remember anything? They must have a reason to suspect the driver of the car."
    I took that post at face value, and I thought Night Owl meant it *literally* (i.e., that she was "not understanding" what all the fuss was about the car), which is why I posted about the strip mall being the closest place nearby, and that it was deserted, and the rest. I do apologize if I misinterpreted that post.
    Oh and also Night Owl had asked why they couldn't "zoom in on the [license] plate..." and Boston said she could barely, almost make out one of the car tag numbers necause "it's too bright for anyone to see," which is why I mentioned that they discussed using the "license plate enhancement" thingy on the show as well.
    I agree ~ the enhancement that can be done associated with cars and even people is pretty impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    If you ask me, it sounds like someone got Taco Bell after a night of drinking and parked in an empty lot to eat.
    You totally reminded me of waaay back in the day when my sister used to get fast food late at night & pull her car into some place- like an empty parking lot, for example- and yes, she would eat. And yes, it was after she had been drinking. Not that I'm advocating drinking & driving, of course. It might be interesting to find out what that driver was doing in that empty parking lot in the early the morning hours the day that Missy was killed, whether it turns out that be a red herring or not. I wonder if Nancy will be bummed if it turns out to be nothing more than a late night munchie run?! Hmm...

It's Missy from beyond the grave

No, but seriously...what kind of weirdo asshole would do that?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    It happens from time to time when a spammer snags a profile picture and creates a dummy profile under a friend's name then tries to friend everyone on their list. I'm sure that's all this was. The Spammer didn't realize the person they tried to mimic had been murdered.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    It happens from time to time when a spammer snags a profile picture and creates a dummy profile under a friend's name then tries to friend everyone on their list. I'm sure that's all this was. The Spammer didn't realize the person they tried to mimic had been murdered.
    Yep. Spammer.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

The police are even entertaining the idea it may be the killer doing these friend requests? I get they have to look into all avenues, but come on...all the other scenarios are WAY more likely.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Five weeks after fitness instructor Terri ?Missy? Bevers was found dead in a Midlothian Church the case is still fresh in everyone?s mind.

Brandon Bevers has said he will forgive his wife?s killer as long as he or she comes forward, he told People and KDFW-TV (Channel 4).

?Turn yourself in. Do what?s right. Don?t live the rest of your life with this in your heart because it will eat you like cancer,? he said, addressing the killer in an interview with KDFW. ?The same applies with my family. We need closure. This is going to eat us alive for many years to come.?

In the week after the mother of three was killed, her husband told KXAS-TV (NBC5) that he did not believe his wife was targeted. But in the interview with People this week, Bevers said he believes the killer is a woman, and that she knew his wife and had a motive.

?I don?t know if it?s business related or some kind of jealousy,? Bevers told KDFW. ?I?ve pretty much exhausted every scenario and every avenue that I can think of, of who could have done this.?

But robbery doesn?t seem to be a likely motive.

?There?s no reason why an individual would break into a church, dressed in that type of clothing and stage a robbery, or what would appear to be a robbery ? going through the building, breaking glass and opening doors,? he told People. ?If that person was really there to commit a robbery, why did they kill my wife and leave her wedding ring on her finger??

At a news conference last week, police said no family, friends or coworkers of Missy Bevers are suspects. Her husband, who meets weekly with investigators, said the door has to remain open.

?It?s just like the officer said today when I met with them; myself and everybody else in this investigation, despite the fact that they?ve come out and said they?re no longer suspects doesn?t mean they?ve been eradicated from the investigation because the door has to remain open,? Brandon told KDFW. ?Once they?ve scoured the field they should never close the door, you know.?
    Husband has been making the media rounds.
    http://thescoopblog.dallasnews.com/2...ts-right.html/

http://www.people.com/article/missy-...illed-his-wife
    "I think it was a woman," he said. "That's just an opinion."
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...s-s-woman.html

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Interesting.

Breaking News......the blood on the FIL"s shirt was animal blood. (just like we suspected)

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/texas-ch...-bloody-shirt/

I really thought this case would've been resolved by now. It bugs me when cases remain unsolved- just like probably everyone else here. Thx for the update, bermie!

Quote Originally Posted by Jezebelle View Post
    I really thought this case would've been resolved by now. It bugs me when cases remain unsolved- just like probably everyone else here. Thx for the update, bermie!
    I do not think this case will ever be solve. Personal theory. Missy Bevers was an beautiful middle age woman. So I know she was truly the Apple of an Eye to many men out there.

So I think she might have mess around with an marry man at her church within the last 10 years and the husband's woman been holding a serious grudge and never told a soul about her hate towards Missy.

I believe the woman that murder Missy attends same church, due to her wearing SWAT gear and knowing about the cameras, plus Missy Facebook is an open book, so this person knew when and where to cause chaos about Mrs. Bevers life.

Unless the person who murder Missy confesses her sin of guilt. This case will never be solve, due to deep secrecy of bitterness and hate in one owns heartbeat....

Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    I do not think this case will ever be solve. Personal theory. Missy Bevers was an beautiful middle age woman. So I know she was truly the Apple of an Eye to many men out there.

So I think she might have mess around with an marry man at her church within the last 10 years and the husband's woman been holding a serious grudge and never told a soul about her hate towards Missy.

I believe the woman that murder Missy attends same church, due to her wearing SWAT gear and knowing about the cameras, plus Missy Facebook is an open book, so this person knew when and where to cause chaos about Mrs. Bevers life.

Unless the person who murder Missy confesses her sin of guilt. This case will never be solve, due to deep secrecy of bitterness and hate in one owns heartbeat....
    I think this will be solved. This was a pretty elaborate setup, what with the SWAT gear and all of that. I think there are more clues that will be found.
    "A vagabond dreamer, a rhymer and singer of songs
    Singing to no one and nowhere to really belong." - Waylon Jennings

Yeah, it'll be solved.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    Yeah, it'll be solved.
    ...or not.

Murdered Texas Fitness Instructor's Family 'Furious' by 'Slowed' Investigation

It has been 80 days since Texas mom and fitness trainer Terri "Missy" Bevers was murdered inside the church where she was about to teach a class, and her family is frustrated that no arrest has been made.

"I thought for sure that in the first three weeks, they were just waiting to get some testing back," Missy's mother-in-law, Marsha Tucker, tells PEOPLE. "I was very disappointed when I realized they have no clue – I absolutely fell apart. I was furious, more or less."

Midlothian Assistant Police Chief Kevin Johnson, meanwhile, says that while there's "nothing new" to report at the moment, the case is far from being stalled.

"Our guys aren't getting murders by the week," he tells PEOPLE, describing the quiet suburb of Dallas. "If we need to spend the time on it for months to come, we have the people to work on it for months to come."

On the early morning of April 18, Missy entered the Creekside Church in Midlothian to set up for her Camp Gladiator class, which is similar to a boot camp. Surveillance video shows a suspect walking into the lobby wearing SWAT-style gear and carrying a hammer. The person's face cannot be seen on the video.

By 5 a.m., the class members arrived and found Missy's body. Police later said she died of puncture wounds to her head and chest.

During their investigation, police discovered through search warrants that Missy was dealing with "an ongoing financial and marital struggle," and that she'd sent "flirtatious and familiar" messages to someone else.

But after looking into that revelation as a possible motive, "the love-triangle thing is not really panning out so far," Johnson says. This means they are exploring the option that the crime was "an untargeted type of hit," which greatly opens up the field of suspects.

Asked if he could say whether the suspect on the video is a man or a woman, Johnson says, "Man, I'd love to be able to answer that question." But because the person went to great lengths to hide his or her identity, it's still difficult to know for sure, he says.

Johnson says that Missy's family members "are not a focus of the investigation. And that's not double-talk; it's very much not. But one thing I will not say is that anybody is eliminated. I want to stop short on that."
    Mother-in-law: 'I Hate that I Have a Tarnished Memory'
    Bevers's family is doing as well as they can after the tragedy they've endured, Tucker says.

"We're adjusting, let's put it that way," she says of the family, which includes Missy's husband Brandon and their three daughters.

As for her son's state of mind, she says Brandon "has his good days and bad days," and that the girls are staying busy. His older daughters know a little bit about the rumors that their mom had been unfaithful, but Tucker and the rest of the family are trying to shield them from that as much as possible.

"It's almost like having a tarnished memory," she says. "I hate that I have a tarnished memory, and I don't want them to have a tarnished memory."

It helps them to hear that their dad "loved her no matter what," Tucker adds. "Whatever happened in the past, he still loved her."

Asked if a conviction in the case will give the family a sense of closure, Tucker doesn't believe it will.

"I guess I don't believe in closure," she says. "This changed our lives forever, so it's too big to be closed. But all I want to get out of it is some peace. And some justice."

Anyone with information on the crime is asked to call the Midlothian Police at 972-775-7624.

http://www.people.com/article/missy-...ness-allegedly
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    I stick by my random, nutter killing. Either they're screwing the pooch big time with the evidence, or it's random and they have no leads because of that. It's sad because that person is still out there.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Has it really only been 80 days? Because this feels sooooo much longer.

I still think it's family related. Random SWAT gear murder? That's a LOOOOT of effort/lack of mobility/planning for random. I see random as the crazy stabby ladies around here who just start stabbing peeps on the street. (Happened once, but you catch my drift)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

I think it's been a little over 4 months. That article was made a few weeks back

yeah, i'm not feeling random on this one. someone knew that she would be there and she would be alone.

i update made me hopefully. i can't imagine how her family must be feeling.

Seems targeted -killer lying in wait. It may take time, but eventually the alibis will break down & someone will talk.

So basically they still have no idea on who committed this murder?

Will this turn out to be the perfect murder?

I still think it was somebody that targeted Missy.

Quote Originally Posted by emmieslost View Post
    yeah, i'm not feeling random on this one. someone knew that she would be there and she would be alone.
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    I still think it was somebody that targeted Missy.
    Yup. Me three.

ME FOUR

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Me three!

ETA: Damn that lag.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Thread Information