Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Missy Bevers (45) was killed in a church by a person wearing SWAT gear

Missy Bevers (45) was killed in a church by a person wearing SWAT gear

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2016...ring_SWAT_gear

There has to be more to this story. She moved her fitness group inside of the church because of the rain and this man just happened to be there at the same time (pre 5 am?)

Wow..Just reading about ths crime gives me chills...

Terrifying stuff..

Missy's FB - https://m.facebook.com/missy.bevers?ref=content_filter

Husband Brandon's FB - https://m.facebook.com/bbevers1

http://cw33.com/2016/04/19/husband-o...er-speaks-out/

MIDLOTHIAN-- The surveillance video is short, but it may hold the key to who killed 45-year-old Terri Leann "Missy" Bevers. She leaves behind three kids and a husband who's trying to make sense of a senseless crime.

“I haven’t had a lot of time to get emotional about this yet. I’ve been dealing with the immediate needs of my children," Brandon Bevers said. "This morning I finally started thinking about the events that occurred yesterday morning.”

Missy Beavers was found dead inside the Creekside Church of Christ on Highway 287 in Midlothian. She had arrived early Monday morning to set things up for her Camp Gladiator class.

“She was very passionate about changing people's lives with fitness.” Bevers said.

Brandon Bevers was out of state when his wife was killed. He spoke out Tuesday, hoping someone will come forward with information that leads to an arrest.

“The person has a very distinct walk. There are very distinct mannerisms about this person that should be very apparent to somebody,” Bevers said.

Police believe the suspect broke into the church and killed the popular personal trainer, all while wearing what looks like some kind of makeshift tactical police gear, complete with the word police on the front and back.

“That was a shoddy amount of clothing to look like some type of enforcement officer. It wasn’t real tactical clothing,” Bevers said.

Bevers doesn’t believe his wife was targeted by the police impostor. For now, there are only questions and three children who have lost their mother.

The articles say the murderer was in the church 30 minutes before Missy arrived. Broke out a window to get in.

You have to admit the murderer was pretty sneaky wearing the Police stuff, BUT who in the hell would want to break into a church? What would you really get that was valuable?

Normally, I would think it was somebody that went to that church, but this person doesn't look like they really know the church's layout. I wonder if they specifically targeted Missy?

This person does have a very strange walk.

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    The articles say the murderer was in the church 30 minutes before Missy arrived. Broke out a window to get in.

You have to admit the murderer was pretty sneaky wearing the Police stuff, BUT who in the hell would want to break into a church? What would you really get that was valuable?

Normally, I would think it was somebody that went to that church, but this person doesn't look like they really know the church's layout. I wonder if they specifically targeted Missy?

This person does have a very strange walk.
    Yes I agree w/ bermstalker. He (she?) walks with toes pointed a bit outwards, like the opposite of pigeon toed.
    If she was the target, and her husband didn't do it (they ruled him out), who would want to kill her? Cops are looking at her friends & acquaintesses now I assume. The whole 'cop costume' thing seems like too much prep for a random killing, jmo.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    It looks to me like the person is wearing boots that are too big for him/her. Very strange stuff. I think they were definitely targeting Missy.

http://www.today.com/video/missy-bev...n-669813315633

Now the police are admitting it could be a woman.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    I'm in the minority. I feel like this is someone that went off their rocker, was one of those wannabes that had all the gear and randomly picked a church to "clear". I think Missy was just at the wrong place at the wrong time.

If this were planned and she were the target, why would you be wandering around opening doors at random? The more you're seen on camera, the more usable footage the police have. Why not just find your vantage point and wait? I think he's a nutter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

I suppose I'm in the minority as well. If my reading comprehension hasn't gone downhill along with the rest of me, she moved the class indoors. If the class were regularly outdoors and she were the target, the shooter wouldn't have been indoors waiting for her.

Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

April 20th, 2016
    Missy Bevers murder: Was killer of fitness instructor in Texas church a woman?

http://www.today.com/video/missy-bev...n-669813315633
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers

does it look like they have a hammer in their left hand?

I thought it was a chick when I watched the video right off the bat.

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    Yep that's a hammer alright.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by debk589 View Post
    It makes sense they were wearing all of that tactical gear to hide their gender.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Eek.
    I feel uncomfortable with the husband saying he hasn't had time to get emotional about this yet.

I've watched several of his interviews and also video from the vigils. I haven't seen any tears.

I know he was out of town but I'm getting a bad vibe.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    They do. And I don't think this person knew the layout of the building either.

When this first came out, I got a little freaked. One of my good friends takes a class in that same area early in the morning and when I heard about this I was like !!

This is horrible. You think someone noticing an "officer" or anyone in full riot gear would spark a call to 911, especially if you only saw one of them.

Hell, I'll call the cops if I see them in my area just to find out what the fuck is going on! Years ago the neighbor in the apartment behind me got served a warrant and cops were out in full swat gear, ARs and shotguns at the ready. I heard the BOOM ! When they busted in his door (he was asleep), and they hauled him off in cuffs. But I had called the non emergency city number and they let me know what was going on. I'm always skeptical of these things, and of people, just because of the ready availability of gear and equipment used by police officers in an official capacity that can be bought easily by people with zero ties to law enforcement.

Rest in Peace, Missy Bevers. I'm hopeful your killer and their reason behind the crime will be found quickly.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I definitely think it was a woman. I'm wondering if it was someone in her class or a friend/relative of someone in the class, and that's how she knew the class might be held indoors (they had forecast potential bad weather and she had previously told them class would occur even if the weather was bad, but the class members and anyone them might have talked to would know there was a good chance that the class would be indoors that day.)

I wonder if the person was a sexual rival (wanted her husband) or could even possibly be a rival in the sports fitness industry? A hammer is a pretty personal weapon!
    Definitely. My guess is hubby was having an affair. Or maybe someone from his past.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I wonder if the person was a sexual rival (wanted her husband) or could even possibly be a rival in the sports fitness industry? A hammer is a pretty personal weapon!
    Please pardon me if I screw up the quote, noob. I wonder the same thing. A hammer is an up close and personal weapon for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by debk589 View Post
    I was thinking this, too...something about the way they move their arms/hands. but I figured I was just seeing too much into it because I didn't sleep at all last night.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

Quote Originally Posted by jennafyre View Post
    Definitely. My guess is hubby was having an affair. Or maybe someone from his past.
    Lifetime movie in the making?

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by jennafyre View Post
    So sad it happen in the Lord's House. Maybe she was kill for the insurance money. I hope Police is checking Hubby Tubby financial records...

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    I think the husband is not in the clear yet. He was conveniently out of town and it looks to be a chick who murdered his wife.

I also think the walk looks like a woman.

I've seen pregnant women walk like that. In the video they appear to be looking for something. I'm sure they used the hammer to break in, but if you were planning on stealing shit-wouldn't you drop it? Unless they were looking for a safe or vault, then they could use the opposite end to pry it open. I'm starting to think Missy walked in on a burglary. I'm sure noone anticipated on someone being there at 4 am.

Thread Information