Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Devon Yoder (20) died from an alleged drug overdose

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Don't mind him. He still blames Eve for ruining all mankind and Women bleed because we're unclean. He has a complex. Until he gets pussy offered to him, then I'm sure the whole "I hate Women" thing goes out the window.

I wonder how much he's actually personally done to walk the walk. I know non- believers that have done more for those in need. IRL. Not in fantasy "prayer land".
    LOL
    Thanks Boston Babe!

Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    It does seem that I am sexist, but I am not. I just look at a different point of view. I don't blame the fall of man , base upon a Woman in the Garden of Eve. I blame Satan for tricking Adam and Eve at the same time. Actually I deeply care about all humans and I would be the first to give my life for you, so you could live another day and that is real talk....Much Love...
    Yes, your different point of view is a sexist one.

Spoiler alert: there is no such thing as satan, Adam, or eve. None of that ever happened. Sorry for your loss.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Yes, your different point of view is a sexist one. Please

Spoiler alert: there is no such thing as satan, Adam, or eve. None of that ever happened. Sorry for your loss.
    Regardless if you dont believe in Satan or Jesus Christ. There is one group of people that is blood sacrificing babies for thier god and another group of people that is saving and healing babies for thier God.

Wat?
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Senior Member Alison Worthington's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Yes, your different point of view is a sexist one.

Imagine if we each had to take responsibility for our own actions, without being able to point fingers at Santan or God, holy shit, we might even be able to reflect on our own mistakes and become better people, I also doubt we'd trash the planet as we do, if we knew there was no heaven awaiting us afterwards. Sorry, but in my eyes religion is a cop-out for mindless, insecure people, but then again, I'm sure that 'your' god will forgive me for thinking that, he forgives and absolves all right? ;-)

Oops sorry animosit, that comment was intendel for Lazarus and supposed to have attached his quote, god forgive me. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Alison Worthington View Post
    Imagine if we each had to take responsibility for our own actions, without being able to point fingers at Santan or God, holy shit, we might even be able to reflect on our own mistakes and become better people, I also doubt we'd trash the planet as we do, if we knew there was no heaven awaiting us afterwards. Sorry, but in my eyes religion is a cop-out for mindless, insecure people, but then again, I'm sure that 'your' god will forgive me for thinking that, he forgives and absolves all right? ;-)
    True about owning our mistakes..bibical saying Sow what we reap

The basic nature of God's Justice:

GALATIANS 6: 7-9 (KJV)
    7: Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
    8: For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.
    9: And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.

THE DEFINITIONS:
    1. Everything that you do has repercussions. It comes back to you one way or another.
    2. You cannot escape the consequences of your actions. What you do comes back to you.
    3. You will see the long-term effects of your actions.
    4. KARMA - The total effect of a person's actions and conduct during the successive phases of the person's existence, regarded as determining the person's destiny, especially, in his next incarnation.
    5. What goes around comes around.
    6. Your actions all have consequences. Don't ever be fooled into thinking that your actions don't have consequences. Don't think you can get away with bad choices even if you don't seem to get caught. Remember verse seven tells us that God cannot be mocked. He sees it all. You reap what you sow.
    Watch the way you live your life because you reap what you sow

My question for you is what about Satanic Principles? What do you gain by living his ways? According to the Satanic Bible there is no need to be responsible and live the way you want and desire and feed off the blood of babies and aminals to gain power and wealth on the earth.. Please.Explain?

Must EVERY thread turn into a prayer circle????

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Getting arrested for coke in Vegas is like being found eating a chocolate bar in the willy wonka factory.

Quote Originally Posted by Alison Worthington View Post
    I'm sure that 'your' god will forgive me for thinking that, he forgives and absolves all right? ;-)
    My God is Jesus Christ and yes He will forgive you, only if you surrender your all heart completely to Him and not look to the other false gods for salvation.

But maybe there is hope for you, because Jesus did say when dying on the Cross ?Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do"

Regardless if you dont believe in Satan or Jesus Christ. There is one group of people that is blood sacrificing babies for thier god and another group of people that is saving and healing babies for thier God.
    Say what? WTF?
    Just once it would be good if you could proffer an opinion of your own based on truth and not quoting some bible bashing nonsense.

My God is Jesus Christ and yes He will forgive you, only if you surrender your all heart completely to Him and not look to the other false gods for salvation.

But maybe there is hope for you, because Jesus did say when dying on the Cross ?Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do"
    I don't need an antiquated book of rules telling me what to do or how to behave, I know what's right and what is wrong, and I'm capable of forming my own opinion, without being brainwashed by some fictitious scripture, I'm also not afraid of death and my own mortality, confident people who have found their place in the world, have no NEED to worship false idols, your beliefs are spawn from weakness and fear, you have a right to 'need' them, and I have a right not to be preached at, this is a forum to discuss events surrounding death, not a fucking church.

Fuck off outta here with all the religious bullshit

Seriously. Look what site you're on Lazarus. Go to a religious site and spew all the nonsense there. Not here.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Seriously. Look what site you're on Lazarus. Go to a religious site and spew all the nonsense there. Not here.
    He doesn't even need to leave here. We have a prayer thread for fucksakes!
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Getting arrested for coke in Vegas is like being found eating a chocolate bar in the willy wonka factory.

Ughhhhhh I thought this may of died during my week off - Lazarus, I truly hope you're some kind of joke user.

Thread Information