Thread: Daniel Sealander - 12 April 2016

Daniel Sealander - 12 April 2016

https://www.facebook.com/dseals24

SEALANDER - Daniel R. Suddenly, April 12, 2016 of Hamburg, NY. Beloved husband of Renee S. (Szymanski) Sealander; dearest father of Trevor and Madelyn; loving son of Daniel and Judy (Carpenter) Sealander; son-in-law of Vince and Mary Jane Szymanski; dear brother of Bethany (Timothy) Schaefer, Andrew (Janel) Sealander and the late Jennifer Sealander; brother-in-law of Shannon (Joseph) Staniszewski, Robyn (Joseph) Frank, Ryan (Michelle) Szymanski; survived by many nieces, nephews, aunts, uncles, cousins and many loving friends. Relatives and friends may call at the BARRON-MILLER FUNERAL HOME, INC., 3025 William St. near Union Rd., Cheektowage Friday 3-8 PM. Mass of Christian Burial Saturday at 12 noon in St. Mary of the Lake RC Church, 4737 Lakeshore Rd., Hamburg, NY 14075. Please assemble at church. Daniel was a Social Security Claims Representative. Flowers gratefully declined. - See more at: http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/buf....nZAIixww.dpuf

https://www.gofundme.com/xpz5vn4s

My name is Janel Sealander and Dan was my brother-in-law who suddenly and tragically passed away the night of April 12th. I made this Gofundme account to support Dan's family - Renee, Trevor & Madelyn. They are devasted at the loss of their beloved husband/father. Dan built his whole world around them and he fought so hard to stay. Those of us who knew him already know what an upstanding man he was, he was a devoted husband and the most attentive father. He was always willing to lend a helping hand to anyone who needed it. He loved his friends and he had many. He organized parties and made sure everyone had a great time no matter what they were doing. Dan loved traveling, the outdoors, and he loved camping - all things he did with his family. I know he would be so grateful to know that people want to help his family and support them through this trying time. Renee is not aware of this memorial fund, as she is dealing with so much we decided to do it for her and then give it to her after some of the stresses that come immediately after losing a loved one pass. We know she would not ask for it, but we also know she would be amazed by how much people care. So please, if you are able to make a donation we would appreciate it so much.

He seemed like a nice guy

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    He did seem like such a great guy. RIP Daniel.

Thread Information