Thread: Joshua Bedingfield - 27 March 2016

Joshua Bedingfield - 27 March 2016

https://www.facebook.com/josh.bedingfield.94?fref=ts

Joshua ?Josh? Michael Bedingfield, 25, passed away March 27, 2016 in Belton, SC.

Born in Easley, SC, he is the son of Eric Bedingfield (Sabrina) and Randa Mellon (Rob). Josh had just begun a driving career at Averitt Express in Duncan. He was a graduate of Wren High School, previously attended Greenville Technical College and was a member of Cedar Shoals Baptist Church.

Surviving, in addition to his parents, are his fianc?, Harley Rhodes, and his daughters, Zoe Rae Bedingfield and Arabella Michelle Bedingfield. He also leaves three brothers, Seth Camp, Aaron Bater and Tucker Bedingfield, and three sisters, Emily Bater, Gracie Bedingfield and Sarah Mellon.

He is the grandson of Michael and Billie Bedingfield, Feda and Danny Carmouche, and Bettie and the late Gene Hall.

Josh was an avid Clemson football fan. He loved spending time with his daughters, going to the lake and being with friends and family. He never met a stranger and touched so many lives.

A celebration of his life will be held at 6:00 PM Friday, April 1st at Cedar Shoals Baptist Church with Rev. Shane Donald officiating.

The family will receive friends after the service at the church.

Condolences may be expressed online at www.robinsonfuneralhomes.com or in person at Robinson Funeral Home - Powdersville Road, which is assisting the family.

http://www.robinsonfuneralhomes.com/...ser_id=1768410

https://www.gofundme.com/rzwas4vr

An Upstate lawmaker is sharing news about his son?s death.

On his Facebook page, State Representative Eric Bedingfield of Greenville County said his son, Joshua Michael Bedingfield, ?went home to be with the Lord Easter night?.

He asked people to pray for him and his family as they go through this difficult time.

Rep. Bedingfield also announced details of his son?s memorial service. A celebration of Josh?s life is planned for Friday at 6 p.m. at Cedar Shoals Baptist Church on Belton.

The family is asking that in lieu of flowers, people make a donation to help Josh?s wife and two young daughters that he leaves behind. They have set up a GoFundMe page.

For a link to the ?Fund for Zoe & Arabella Bedingfield?, click here.

http://wspa.com/2016/03/30/upstate-l...of-sons-death/

Found this FB comment - Just one of the memories we had together Josh Bedingfield I thank we flipped this jet ski 3 or 4 times before we was Able to take off on it !!
    When I got the news today I was in shock and lost for words and still lost for words
    You had a long life ahead of u with everybody on your side. Watch u overcome that demon that had ahold u was awesome
    Thank you for being my friend
    Rip brother keep a watch on us

And these -
    What happened?
    IDk if it's true I heard he relapsed and over dosed
    Oh no! That's sad if he was doing well.
    He was everyone was so proud of him
    Last edited by Olivia; 04-12-2016 at 08:34 PM.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Wouldn't be surprised. That's exactly what happened to a friend of mine. Was clean for a year or so and relapsed, died that night. On his Birthday. The problem is their tolerance. They're used to doing a certain amount and don't take in to consideration that their bodies have loss the tolerance after being clean so long. Sad if it's true.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    So very sad.

His dad posted this on FB back in December:

I may be off by a day over the last two years. But I do know this, the number 730 marks two full years since I got a call from my son telling me he was done, finished with drugs! (Not to imply that is or was that easy) He went to rehab the next morning and began a life of sobriety! I am so proud of Josh Bedingfield. Posting this number everyday has been my way of supporting his day to day walk in cleanliness. It became something even bigger than that. Over the last two years people have contacted me asking for help or just wanting to talk about their own problems or a family members problems with drug abuse. I never intended for that to happen, but it's been a blessing sent from God above. An addict always needs positive encouragement and support.
    If you know someone or are someone with a drug problem, please understand that you can be free from the bondage. You can be successful in life. You are important to the people around you.
    Thank you to everyone who has "liked" the number and comment each day! The battle with addiction really never ends. It's one day at a time sweet Jesus!

Thread Information