Thread: Wyley Knutson - April 2016

Wyley Knutson - April 2016

https://www.facebook.com/wyley.knutson?fref=ts

https://www.gofundme.com/qhy7y48c

From 2014 - Wyley Knutson, Champlin was arrested for third degree selling of heroin on the 9300 block of Hillside Drive in Champlin.

http://pressnews.com/2014/06/05/maple-grove-police-92/

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    It might have been a heroin overdose given the following comments on FB.

You were one of the only couple I hung out with because I was on suboxone freshly sober and so were you. We couldn't judge each other. We didn't even have to worry about each other understanding what we were going through. We just understood. We were there for each other. We knew that we had to beat this thing otherwise we would die. We knew that it would end up killing us sooner as a pose to later. And somewhere things just fell off. Shit happens and we move on. But I want you to know brother, that in a month when I celebrate my one year sober from heroin, I will be celebrating it with, and for you. Because in your heart, deep down, I know that's what you wanted.

I wish your friend had been as strong...but that's the hook with heroine.

I am currently on suboxone, got sucked into pills for a long time. I had even posted on here that I used to do pills but had stopped, when the whole time I was still doing them. I am almost 6 months clean now, and will most likely be taking suboxone for another 6 months and then will be done.

I just have to say, since quitting in October, not once have I wanted to go back. I am so glad I finally quit and never want to go through the sickness and horrible feelings that happened when withdrawaling. I just wish everyone could have that same feeling. Guess the whole world would be one happy place then, huh? lol.

RIP Wyley.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    I am currently on suboxone, got sucked into pills for a long time. I had even posted on here that I used to do pills but had stopped, when the whole time I was still doing them. I am almost 6 months clean now, and will most likely be taking suboxone for another 6 months and then will be done.

I just have to say, since quitting in October, not once have I wanted to go back. I am so glad I finally quit and never want to go through the sickness and horrible feelings that happened when withdrawaling. I just wish everyone could have that same feeling. Guess the whole world would be one happy place then, huh? lol.

RIP Wyley.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar

RIP Wyley.
    Nic, thank you so much for sharing. I'm sure it couldn't have been easy. I'm both proud and happy for you that you've put that all behind you.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Thanks guys!

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Thread Information