Thread: Nathalie Ingevaldsson

Nathalie Ingevaldsson

Can't find anything on her

https://www.facebook.com/nathalie.ingevaldsson

https://www.gofundme.com/h2yj9rs4

Nathalie was a beautiful young woman that was taken from us too soon. She attended West Torrance High School and graced those that she met with her cheerful attitude and impressed many with her work ethic and dedication to dance. Although she passed so tragically, I know she is smiling down on us from Heaven. All funds raised will go to her mother Terri to go towards a Memorial Service as well as support their family in this time of dire need. It would mean so much to be able to help support their family. Any kind of donation or prayer will be much needed and greatly appreciated.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Such a beautiful girl. I cannot find very much about her either. RIP Nathalie.

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/nathalieterri_/

I've started reading comments on her pics to see if anyone mentions a COD but I haven't found anything yet.

Youtube vid :( : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpZhnHFWLyc

Jill Jaxx
    24 April ?
    Touching and powerful memorial service for our friends' daughter, 17yr old Nathalie Ingevaldsson--she was a shining star--RIP, Nathalie

Diana L Davis Dare I ask what happened...waaaay to young!
    Like ? 1 ? 24 April at 13:28
    Jill Jaxx She drowned in a swimming pool--strong swimmer and surfer--they don't know yet��

RIP Nathalie Ingevaldsson
    The morning of April 10th she was found dead in her pool .. Her mom had to pull her out and attempted to give CPR but it was too late by then . No one is sure if this was by a heart attack or stroke or she has committed suicide
    From her raw vegan & hard core working out lifestyle we don’t know if it’s from her health.
    “Drowned to death”
    I grew up with this girl , not close , but she’s always been part of my childhood image with the McGraw twins ..
    She was gorgeous and of course I would envy her looks . So sad to see a beautiful 16 year old teenager die from such a tragic accident
    Condolences to the Ingevaldsson family especially her little sister , emily , whom I was closer with . Through hopes and prayers I wish you an easy guide to the hands of God and enter his gateway to Heaven
    It was nice sharing fun memories with you
    Rest in peace Nathalie Ingevaldsson
    Apr 11th, 2016

http://emilysprobz.tumblr.com/post/1...e-ingevaldsson
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

Her gofund raised over 26,000 dollars
    https://www.gofundme.com/h2yj9rs4

A nice article from her school.
    http://whssmokesignals.com/news/2016...a-bright-soul/

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Quote Originally Posted by daisylane View Post
    Youtube vid :( : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpZhnHFWLyc

Jill Jaxx
    24 April ?
    Touching and powerful memorial service for our friends' daughter, 17yr old Nathalie Ingevaldsson--she was a shining star--RIP, Nathalie

Jill Jaxx She drowned in a swimming pool--strong swimmer and surfer--they don't know yet��

The morning of April 10th she was found dead in her pool .. Her mom had to pull her out and attempted to give CPR but it was too late by then . No one is sure if this was by a heart attack or stroke or she has committed suicide
    From her raw vegan & hard core working out lifestyle we don’t know if it’s from her health.
    “Drowned to death”
    I grew up with this girl , not close , but she’s always been part of my childhood image with the McGraw twins ..
    She was gorgeous and of course I would envy her looks . So sad to see a beautiful 16 year old teenager die from such a tragic accident
    Condolences to the Ingevaldsson family especially her little sister , emily , whom I was closer with . Through hopes and prayers I wish you an easy guide to the hands of God and enter his gateway to Heaven
    Apr 11th, 2016

http://emilysprobz.tumblr.com/post/1...e-ingevaldsson
    Her poor mom ~ how terrible.

Found her on the LA ME site

Manner:
    ACCIDENT
    Cause A:
    DROWNING
    Cause B:
    N/A
    Cause C:
    N/A
    Cause D:
    N/A
    Other Significant Causes:
    ACUTE ETHANOL INTOXICATION

Lord. Drunk and swimming. Damned shame.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

Accident

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBeWithMe View Post
    Lord. Drunk and swimming. Damned shame.
    First of all this angers me. You shouldn't say anything unless you know what actually happened. She blacked out and fell into the pool. The whole thing was an accident, she was an intelligent girl, she wasn't a drinker or partier and she struggled with an eating disorder. Please refrain from saying lies

[QUOTE=daisylane;3691307]Youtube vid :( : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpZhnHFWLyc

Jill Jaxx
    24 April ?

“Drowned to death”
    Apr 11th, 2016

http://emilysprobz.tumblr.com/post/1...e-ingevaldsson[/QUOTE

She blacked out and fell into the pool they were house sitting at. She was found the night before when her mom had come back to the house from going out with her bf. They invited her to come with, but she wasn't feeling it so she stayed at the house. When her mom came back the little dog that was at the house was in a frantic and that's when Teri, her mom knew something was wrong so she started looking everywhere and called her bf and he immediately turned the car back around to help; but by the time he got there Teri had already found her and jumped into the pool to grab her. Her mothers bf carried Nathalie out and they called the paramedics. The whole thing was an accident. Nathalie had been struggling with a eating disorder which no one knew about. They believe that not long after her mother left Nathalie had a couple glasses of wine by the pool and then with her weighing in at only 93 pounds she blacked out and fell into the pool

Quote Originally Posted by Busta View Post
    Nathalie had a couple glasses of wine by the pool and then with her weighing in at only 93 pounds she blacked out and fell into the pool
    So drunk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Busta View Post
    First of all this angers me. You shouldn't say anything unless you know what actually happened. She blacked out and fell into the pool. The whole thing was an accident, she was an intelligent girl, she wasn't a drinker or partier and she struggled with an eating disorder. Please refrain from saying lies
    Hai.

First of all, sorry for your loss. We've all lost people close to us and understand how horrible a feeling it is.

Second, point out where anyone said it was anything other than an accident? You're coming down on Peace for saying exactly what happened and then calling it a Damn Shame. Which it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

All I got here, was that i was right, and you added the eating disorder aspect, which you didn't have to.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

Thread Information