Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: Ingrid Lyne's (40) body parts were found in a recycling bin after she went on a date with a man she met online

Apparently Jon Charlton is a dad. The judge is siding with him on some things, he doesn't have to wear shackles to court, he could (possibly) be able to wear lay clothes to court. His face still isn't healed yet, so no pics of his face in court. He plead not guilty today.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

As the Church Lady used to say on SNL:
    "Well, isn't that special".

HOW Not Guilty. This is insane. Will watch Phil tonight!

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Apparently Jon Charlton is a dad. The judge is siding with him on some things, he doesn't have to wear shackles to court, he could (possibly) be able to wear lay clothes to court. His face still isn't healed yet, so no pics of his face in court. He plead not guilty today.
    He's a DAD? Geez- how would you like to have him for a father? *shudders*

Quote Originally Posted by maudlin View Post
    As the Church Lady used to say on SNL:
    "Well, isn't that special".
    LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    I see what you mean. For me it's kind of like "show me, okay don't show me!" Covering your eyes but peeking through your fingers...lol.
    Yeah, I get it in a way. I was thinking it would be an incredible story to tell people. I have unfortunately be in situations where I have witnessed a couple of things that I have never been able to remove from my brain, and I'm assuming a decapitated head would be one of those things that would haunt me. I don't think it would be worth it. This is also from someone who has no issue whatsoever with crime scene photos. I desensitized myself to that stuff years ago on purpose. Right in front of my eyes though? No way. I don't like needles, and get woozy from seeing blood.

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    I would like to see it but that involves talking to my neighbours. Do not want that.
    This too. I don't even have bad neighbours at the moment, but I have no interest in actually interacting with them whatsoever. I feel that way about 99.9 percent of people though.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    We do the same thing with something that tastes disgusting. "EEWWW! This tastes horrible! Here. Try it".
    My husband has been attempting to find the a new deodorant for a few months, and we've just been looking up reviews and ordering random highly-rated sticks to try out. Unfortunately for me, this has resulted in "Hey! Smell my armpit!" constantly, and yes, it's sometimes, "Ewww! This one didn't work at all, the scent just mixed horribly with the BO and made it even worse. Here, smell!"

Quote Originally Posted by Jezebelle View Post
    Angiebla, I have question for you & for anyone else who saw the show: what did you think of the other guest's story about being kidnapped, raped & nearly murdered by Ted Bundy? It was 40+ years ago and she never told anyone? I realize she was ashamed (as lots of rape victims are, unfortunately), but after she saw him on the news, I'm curious as to why she didn't come forward then? I guess she wasn't ready. And Bundy got lots of press. I don't think I'd want to jump into that media circus either. When she said her book bag was still in his car after she escaped, and that her ID was in it- along with her address- YIKES. He could have come and killed her! And the same thing goes for when he escaped prison! Now I want to read her book.
    Honestly, I thought it was complete and utter bullshit. It's pretty convenient that no one ever sees her, she manages to get away, and even though she's been brutalized, and nearly drowned, she still walks hours home by herself, never sees anyone on the way home, never tells anyone after, and magically covers up all of her injuries, bruises, the marks she must have had around her neck from being choked repeatedly, and suddenly decides to talk about it forty years later. Yeah, I'm not buying it, she's trying to sell her book, and thinks because Bundy can't contradict her, she's in the clear.

I mean she's talking about being banged around in the current in the river, with her pants still around her ankles, and extremely heavy hiking books on her feet, yet she still manages to get herself out of the water? Fuck no. If you have ever tried swimming while fully clothed, you know how difficult it is with the extra weight and bulk. Imagine the weight of her hiking boots, and heavy, wet pants around her ankles, fighting an extremely strong current among large rocks and broken tree branches... I just don't buy it. Even if you got yourself out after that, ain't no way you are walking home for hours in the dark all by yourself, never seen by anyone, and managing to hide all evidence of what occurred, even though from her description of everything she went through, she would have been black and blue all over, and probably in need of medical attention. This was also supposed to be extremely frigid water, very cold "heart stopping" temperatures she said. Then she walked home soaking wet afterward, for hours, in the cold October night air. There is very little of her story that seemed plausible to me. I tried not to read too much into the fact that she apparently suffered from PTSD because of this, yet she was very unemotional about the entire thing, because you know, people react differently and maybe she's had therapy etc.. Her "guilt" seemed very disingenuous to me as well.

I say this as someone who absolutely hates accusing anyone of lying about something like this, because far too many women are not taken seriously who are victims, and even if there is reason for doubt, I will always choose to support and believe the accuser, until I feel like there ample proof to the contrary. That's also why it makes me so angry when I think someone isn't telling the truth, because it adds more fuel to the fire of the idea that most women are lying about being raped or assaulted, and that they either do it because of regret, or for revenge.

Hello everyone! I'm new here as well. Very sad story..I wonder if this guy targeted her because she had 3 daughters..maybe he assumed they would pick the girls up after their date. Maybe in his warped mind he was gna get to act out some twisted fantasy, & got enraged when he realized the kids wouldn't be there that night. Just a theory. As far as the "shit faced drunk, & I don't remember excuse," not gna work. Alcohol is a depressant, you black out and usually pass out shortly after. Drug induced psychotic episode is more believable. It was already said that he abused drugs..long-term drug use takes a toll on the brain and causes horrible chemical imbalances that can result in severe mental illness. This guy though..seems like he was very calculated in what he did. Definitely a sociopath at the least.

My previous message never posted

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jp1129 View Post
    My previous message never posted
    It's probably because you're new. In order to weed out the spammers, your first 10 or so posts need to be approved by a Mod. It will eventually show up. Welcome!
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Ah ok..thanks so much

Hello everyone! I'm new here as well. Very sad story..I wonder if this guy targeted her because she had 3 daughters..maybe he assumed they would pick the girls up after their date. Maybe in his warped mind he was gna get to act out some twisted fantasy, & got enraged when he realized the kids wouldn't be there that night. Just a theory. As far as the "shit faced drunk, & I don't remember excuse," not gna work. Alcohol is a depressant, you black out and usually pass out shortly after. Drug induced psychotic episode is more believable. It was already said that he abused drugs..long-term drug use takes a toll on the brain and causes horrible chemical imbalances that can result in severe mental illness. This guy though..seems like he was very calculated in what he did. Definitely a sociopath at the least.
    Hey, is this your previous message or do you have something else that didn't post?

nope, that's the one..it just took a little while to show up

Howdy

Howdy Jp1129!

Hello Jezebelle!

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle...n-mother-of-3/

A man accused of killing and dismembering a Renton mother of three last year pleaded guilty Monday to first-degree murder.

Prosecution and defense attorneys say they will recommend a prison sentence of 27 years and nine months when John Robert Charlton is sentenced Jan. 5 for the murder of Ingrid Lyne. He also pleaded guilty to theft of a motor vehicle belonging to Lyne.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Truly sorry my fucking ass. Of course you're sorry now, dickhead, you got caught.

What you did, however, affects those closest to Ingrid in completely unthinkable ways. Now her kiddos never get to see her smile or hear her laughter. Ingrid never again gets to see the beautiful lives she created, never gets to watch them grow. Now she's gone, and it's 110% your fucking fault.

You are a worthless, pigshit dickhead, and I hope your time in prison makes you regret your actions with every passing moment. I hope someone does to you what you did to the mother of these girls.

You deserve no less.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

28 years, for real? That's all?

yeah the judge said she would give life if she could. It's really frustrating that we will never know the real motive because he claims he was too drunk to remember what he did. I even had a theory that maybe he strangled her during sex (like he used to do to his ex-gf) and accidentally killed her but I guess if that happened he wouldn't mutilate and hide her body afterwards, would he?

It makes me really upset to read comments in different sites blaming the victim, people seem to be a bit naive to think that meeting someone online is any different than at a bar, library, at work, college, church or through friends or family, I think there is no guarantee that you are safe from killers anywhere really. Shit just happens even when you take all precautions. Ingrid was just looking for love, she was so full of life, I feel so bad for her little girls. Very sad

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyslurp View Post
    It makes me really upset to read comments in different sites blaming the victim, people seem to be a bit naive to think that meeting someone online is any different than at a bar, library, at work, college, church or through friends or family, I think there is no guarantee that you are safe from killers anywhere really
    This. I met my ex husband who was (and remains) an abusive piece of shit at university. I met my current partner who is the most amazing & supportive person I have ever known online. Psychos exist everywhere, and so do decent people.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Zoidberg View Post
    This. I met my ex husband who was (and remains) an abusive piece of shit at university. I met my current partner who is the most amazing & supportive person I have ever known online. Psychos exist everywhere, and so do decent people.
    Ugh. On behalf of the good guys everywhere, I sincerely apologize that you were subjected to that.

And those comments are from those who are the scourge of humanity. Bottom feeders at best, who are pretty well out of touch with the world we live in. It's 2018, not 1985. Things have changed.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    28 years???

http://www.kiro7.com/news/local/man-...rder/677085381

Man sentenced 28 years for Renton woman's gruesome murder
    I agree why the hell was the max 28 years? Fuck that! Her poor family will have to live knowing this asshole could get out one day.

In Texas, this asshole would be sitting on death row.

28 years. REALLY?
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

Quote Originally Posted by Kristmas View Post
    I agree why the hell was the max 28 years? Fuck that! Her poor family will have to live knowing this asshole could get out one day.

In Texas, this asshole would be sitting on death row.
    I'm just glad I'm not in charge of sentencing. His remains would never be found. Like so many of these horrific crimes we read about here, there's little to no redemption.

Personal responsibility is actually a thing. If you're an asshole when you drink, fucking don't! If you don't remember the shit that you do when you're high, then don't fucking get high!

As one MDS user put it years ago when they smited me, not everyone shares my moral high ground...but seriously?

This motherfucker went on a date with an unsuspecting woman, killed her, cut her body to pieces and left her in a recycling bin.

There exists no room in the human race for shit like him.

And if he's got 28 years, maybe they can keep him awake for that amount of time, so that he will easily be dead long, long beforehand.

Quote Originally Posted by kevansvault View Post
    I'm just glad I'm not in charge of sentencing. His remains would never be found. Like so many of these horrific crimes we read about here, there's little to no redemption.

Personal responsibility is actually a thing. If you're an asshole when you drink, fucking don't! If you don't remember the shit that you do when you're high, then don't fucking get high!

As one MDS user put it years ago when they smited me, not everyone shares my moral high ground...but seriously?

This motherfucker went on a date with an unsuspecting woman, killed her, cut her body to pieces and left her in a recycling bin.

There exists no room in the human race for shit like him.

And if he's got 28 years, maybe they can keep him awake for that amount of time, so that he will easily be dead long, long beforehand.
    You wrote everything I was thinking... on your comments here. Kuddos to you for speaking the truth.

Thread Information