Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What would you consider 'must read' threads on this site?

What would you consider 'must read' threads on this site?

Hi all

I wasn't sure where was best to post this, so apologies if I got it wrong.

I'm new to the site and I was wondering which threads on the forum you think are the most interesting and a 'must read'? Whether due too the original case itself or unfolding developments seen in the thread etc.
    I've already read through the Julie Mott and Warriena Tapuno Wright articles.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

someone link the twins?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

Wow that Sassypants thing is a shit show. I wonder what her new username on this site was/is after she destroyed that account

The Morgan Igram case is tragic - I'm on page 27 (there's over 400?! Does something big happen or is it just people chatting? That's a hell of a lot to get through) and basically struggling with the little compassion I have left for Toni. I see the blog and FB page are still in full swing...

I think the Kendrick Johnson story is really interesting, too! I read a good thread on reddit recently that changed my mind about it being suspicious to thinking it was an unfortunate accident.

The thread about the guy in the Zoo documentary dying after having sex with a horse. I stumbled across it late one night and I repeatedly blew my drink out of my nose over some of the posts. Horrible death but the post were hilarious.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Quote Originally Posted by queenaevadamthng View Post
    The thread about the guy in the Zoo documentary dying after having sex with a horse. I stumbled across it late one night and I repeatedly blew my drink out of my nose over some of the posts. Horrible death but the post were hilarious.
    I can't believe I just searched this site for 'sex with horse'. I think I'm on some sort of list now.
    Do you have a link to the thread?

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Quote Originally Posted by sceawian View Post
    Wow that Sassypants thing is a shit show. I wonder what her new username on this site was/is after she destroyed that account

The Morgan Igram case is tragic - I'm on page 27 (there's over 400?! Does something big happen or is it just people chatting? That's a hell of a lot to get through) and basically struggling with the little compassion I have left for Toni. I see the blog and FB page are still in full swing...

I think the Kendrick Johnson story is really interesting, too! I read a good thread on reddit recently that changed my mind about it being suspicious to thinking it was an unfortunate accident.
    Fuck the long threads. Ain't no one got time for those. I skipped through the Morgan thread. If I came upon something interesting I would read a couple pages before and after that page.

I like the Tommie Woodward one about the alligator.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

you MUST read the entire Jodi forum. Don't skip a thing. It's all worth it!

I came for the Morgan threads, stayed for the kid in the mat, the decaptitated head sex, missing bodies, and of course the random weirdos.
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

You beautiful monsters, it's 2am and I'm still only at the tip of the iceberg.
    I'm going to call it quits for now but thanks for all the suggestions so far!

The Moondancer stuff is the best part of the Morgan Ingram thread.

The twins thread would be better if it was all there. I found it really hard to follow, as a bunch of it was lost in the crash.

Personally, I'm partial to the Trevor Angell thread. Brennan Tammons. http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...ing-since-2000

Anything with me in it.
    Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us. t(-_-)t

Quote Originally Posted by hamdinger125 View Post

The twins thread would be better if it was all there. I found it really hard to follow, as a bunch of it was lost in the crash.

Personally, I'm partial to the Trevor Angell thread. Brennan Tammons. http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...ing-since-2000
    Lmfao !!😂

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    you MUST read the entire Jodi forum. Don't skip a thing. It's all worth it!
    Is it bad I've never read that thread? I posted in it once amazed by all the members who JUST post in there and I had never heard of before but I just got bored of the whole case pretty quickly. I didn't "end up" on MDS for any one particular case, name or story, but rather weird things I googled kept popping up MDS articles in the archive and if I remember correctly, ppl used to comment at the bottom of the article? Then I realized there were other people who googled weird shit...AND talked about it!

ETA: Sassypants! OMG I had forgotten this!
    Last edited by SuchAClassicGirl; 04-10-2016 at 05:43 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

Omg why did I read this and Google further?
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

Quote Originally Posted by sceawian View Post

The tl;dr on Morgan is that she committed suicide, and Toni is batshit crazy. There was a show about it on Discovery ID last year ... I think it was called "Suspicion" ...that's probably the last real "news" about the case. Someone probably posted a link to it in the last few pages of the thread. I'll have to check.

And I believe wholeheartedly that KJ's death was an accident. His parents' $100 million lawsuit has fallen apart, and they're being sued for all the defendants' attorney fees. I think they're pretty screwed.

Ah, yes, Moondancer. I think she was probably perma-banned after her crazy, racist, pro-Nazi rant against Ron. What a nutter.

I never made it through the whole twins thread, either. Trying to read long threads with all the broken quotes from the crash are migraine-inducing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

God, the Moondance thing seemed to come out of nowhere! Someone couldn't take a sarky comment. And then add it the crazy ex-prosecutor, too...

I agree about the twins thread, it was hard to follow with the broken quotes and majority of the photos missing. I also thought it was fake from the beginning so it didn't really feel particularly dramatic.

Reading the one you suggested now :)

Ah, yes, Moondancer. I think she was probably perma-banned after her crazy, racist, pro-Nazi rant against Ron. What a nutter.
    Was this later on in the Morgan thread after she went off at green eyes or another time?

Quote Originally Posted by puke View Post
    Anything with me in it.
    And what would you consider your starring role?

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    I came for the Morgan threads, stayed for the kid in the mat, the decaptitated head sex, missing bodies, and of course the random weirdos.
    Care to elaborate more on the last three?

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SuchAClassicGirl View Post
    I read it but was wise and did NOT Google. Silly girl!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Wait, was moon the one that said she was Wiccan and was going to put some bad juju down on some members?

I get confused with the crazies but I think she's the one that really had me scratching my head.

Her ex was a psychologist or psychiatrist?

Quote Originally Posted by White trash bitchy blonde View Post
    Wait, was moon the one that said she was Wiccan and was going to put some bad juju down on some members?

I get confused with the crazies but I think she's the one that really had me scratching my head.

Her ex was a psychologist or psychiatrist?
    It may be the same person, but the rant I thought they were referring to starts here: http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...stalker/page32

You are very unwelcoming to new posters and have even voiced an opinion that all "NOOBS" should go away.

What the FUCK is your goddamned problem?
    Okay, you smart assed CUNT. You always show up eventually to drive new posters away. I am NOT afraid of you. You are just another bitch I need to knock down.

Kiss my ass.
    YOU are a bitch and it seems you delight in trying to scare new people away. Mind your own fucking business.
    Also, so many fantastic things in the Trevor Angells thread, thanks for the rec hamdinger.

Quote Originally Posted by SuchAClassicGirl View Post
    I actually said this to myself after reading it. And yes, I am guilty of Googling it too.

I actually said this to myself after reading it. And yes, I am guilty of Googling it too.
    Made my stomach hurt. In more ways than one.

Thread Information