Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Alexander Incorvia (26) was found dead from a gunshot wound and an investigation is ongoing

Alexander Incorvia (26) was found dead from a gunshot wound and an investigation is ongoing

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2016...ion_is_ongoing

http://www.newsday.com/long-island/c...say-1.11647351

Body of man found in woods in Middle Island ID?d, cops say
    Updated April 3, 2016 5:40 PM
    By Lisa Irizarry

The man whose body was found in a wooded area behind a former Kmart store in Middle Island was shot to death and has been identified as Alexander P. Incorvia, Suffolk County police said.

Police said Sunday that the 26-year-old victim had been staying at the Comfort Inn at 2695 Rte. 112 in Medford and they were still working to piece together the circumstances surrounding the shooting.

A police spokeswoman also said that it was ?not being disclosed? whether the weapon was found or the caliber of the gun that was used.

Incorvia?s body was discovered by a woman who was walking her dog at about 2:45 p.m. Saturday on a path in the woods behind the former Kmart store that was located at 1075 Middle Country Rd., police said.

Police said Incorvia had been reported missing on Thursday and was last seen leaving the hotel.

?He was a wonderful young man who was taken from us way too soon,? said the victim?s uncle, Anthony Incorvia of Queens, in a telephone interview Sunday.

Anthony Incorvia said he did not know why his nephew was staying at the hotel.

The manager of the Comfort Inn, who declined to be identified by name, said in a telephone interview Sunday morning that he does not normally work the front desk, so he did not personally come in contact with the victim.

?He was just here two or three days ? he wasn?t staying here for a long time,? the manager said. ?He paid for the room and there was nothing (owed) outstanding.? He said no employees recalled seeing the victim.

?We secure payment before they check in,? the manager added. ?A lot of times they don?t care to check out at the desk. He never showed up, so we don?t know when he left.?

Detectives asked anyone with information to please call the homicide squad at 631-852-6392 or to call anonymously to Crime Stoppers at 1-800-220-TIPS.
    Last edited by Olivia; 04-04-2016 at 05:08 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Getting arrested for coke in Vegas is like being found eating a chocolate bar in the willy wonka factory.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    How sad. I wonder why he was staying at the hotel and why his family didn't know he was there.

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    How sad. I wonder why he was staying at the hotel and why his family didn't know he was there.
    Well, his uncle didn't know why he was there, but that's not necessarily surprising. None of my dozens of uncles know where I am at any given time.
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Mine either, but he did seem very close to his family (including this particular uncle).

Ironic that he posted a week ago on his birthday he made it another year. Heroin related my guess.

Originally posted by animosity:

Hmu next time, we'll have some soapy gins and then draw each other naked. Until we get kicked out.

Quote Originally Posted by DrMichaelBaden View Post
    Ironic that he posted a week ago on his birthday he made it another year. Heroin related my guess.
    Deal gone bad? They're actually having a drug forum at the local high school tomorrow. It's gotten really bad here.

A comment one of his friend's made alluded to him just returning to the Island and staying out of trouble. Seemed like a sweet kid
    Getting arrested for coke in Vegas is like being found eating a chocolate bar in the willy wonka factory.

The MDS article says he was "reported missing days earlier." He was at the hotel for three days - sounds like he wanted to be missing, at least from the person who reported him gone. I wonder what precipitated the missing person report and who filed it?
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

Quote Originally Posted by KimTisha View Post
    The MDS article says he was "reported missing days earlier." He was at the hotel for three days - sounds like he wanted to be missing, at least from the person who reported him gone. I wonder what precipitated the missing person report and who filed it?
    I'm wondering that too.

I think a friend made this. He looks young here. RIP Alex

http://www.newsday.com/long-island/c...ays-1.11688800

Bay Shore man fatally shot friend, left body, ADA says
    Updated April 13, 2016 8:16 PM
    By Andrew Smith andrew.smith@newsday.com

A Bay Shore man was charged Wednesday with shooting his friend while robbing him and leaving the body in the woods behind an abandoned former Kmart in Middle Island.

Michael Dirkschneider, 30, pleaded not guilty to an indictment charging him with first-degree murder and criminal possession of a weapon. He is accused of shooting Alexander Incorvia, 26, three times in the head, including once in the face.

Incorvia had been living at a hotel in Medford.

Suffolk Assistant District Attorney Kathleen Kearon said the men had been friends for the past few years, but on March 29 Dirkschneider decided to rob Incorvia and killed him while doing so.

Dirkschneider then drove to his wife’s job, where she saw blood on his face and clothes. She notified police that her husband had killed Incorvia on April 2 — the day Incorvia’s body was found by a woman walking her dog, Kearon said.

Police then searched Dirkschneider’s home and car. Kearon said police found a handgun in his dresser drawer, and ballistics tests show that it was the murder weapon.

In the car, she said police found “a large amount” of cash stuffed in the center console.

“The evidence is overwhelming,” she said.

Defense attorney John Halverson of Patchogue did not ask for bail and did not comment, noting he was assigned to the case just moments before the arraignment in Riverhead. State Supreme Court Justice Richard Ambro ordered Dirkschneider held with no bail and signed an order of protection on behalf of his wife.

Incorvia’s family watched the arraignment and declined to comment afterward.

Kearon declined to say what led up the killing.

After Incorvia’s body was found, family members said they did not know why he was staying at the hotel. Employees at the hotel said he had been there only two or three days.

So it looks like it heroin may be involved in some way.

When I was searching for updates, I found two local articles where he was arrested on two separate occasions- one for robbery and another for drugs.

Then someone posted these comments to the original article about his murder:

Gxxx Dxxx ? Works at None of your business
    Pete IDK if OPs comment is ironic or not but yes, victim was a local heroin dealer.
    Like ? Reply ? Apr 6, 2016 2:49pm

Gxxx Dxxx ? Works at None of your business
    So if I have to see one more obituary referring to him a "beautiful" person I might puke. I'm fairly sure he is "responsible" (word used loosely) for the death of a young mother.
    Like ? Reply ? Apr 6, 2016 2:52pm ? Edited

From 2011:

http://patch.com/new-york/threevilla...-lar3d955bf266

Alexander Incorvia, 20, of East Setauket was arrested Feb. 22 in East Setauket and charged with fourth degree criminal possession of a weapon. Reports indicate Incorvia was allegedly involved in a confrontation at approximately 8:40 p.m.

From 2012:

http://patch.com/new-york/threevilla...-car-dwi-crash

Alexander Incorvia, 22, of East Setauket, was arrested Nov. 18 at his home in Setauket and charged with seventh-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance, a misdemeanor. Police said they went to arrest Incorvia on five bench warrants dating back to 2009, and when they searched him they allegedly found heroin in his possession. Court records show Incorvia is due in court next on Nov. 29.

Quote Originally Posted by strmmrgrrl View Post
    A Bay Shore man was charged Wednesday with shooting his friend while robbing him and leaving the body in the woods behind an abandoned former Kmart
    not much of a friend....
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

I wonder what Dirkschneider's defense is going to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Words Words View Post
    not much of a friend....
    Bless his wife for turning him in without a second thought.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deviant Toaster View Post
    "He had money. I wanted it"

Senior Member Alison Worthington's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Deviant Toaster View Post
    My bet is that he'll go for self defense and claim that the victim tried to rob and kill him first, the shot in the face didn't do it, so he popped him twice more.

I wonder why there's no mention of CTV cameras either in the hotel or surrounding area?

Quote Originally Posted by Alison Worthington View Post
    My bet is that he'll go for self defense and claim that the victim tried to rob and kill him first, the shot in the face didn't do it, so he popped him twice more.

I wonder why there's no mention of CTV cameras either in the hotel or surrounding area?
    Everything went down behind the vacant KMart (which has since been torn down); I imagine they met up there and not the hotel. Apparently it was a breeding ground for drug deals, squatters and such.

Senior Member Alison Worthington's Avatar
    Everything went down behind the vacant KMart (which has since been torn down); I imagine they met up there and not the hotel. Apparently it was a breeding ground for drug deals, squatters and such.
    Ah, I see, thanks for the explanation.

Stumbled across Alex Incorvia's memorial video and remembered the case from MDS. I wondered if there had been an update. Looks like Dirkschneider pleaded guilty to 2nd degree murder and got 20 years to life. They met at a methadone clinic. He's better off in prison, maybe he'll finally get clean. Commenter on the FB post said he'd get out in 10 yrs on good behavior. Don't know if that's accurate or not, but sounds about right.

https://www.facebook.com/18218985855...1887712581193/
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

He was very close to his family and his uncle decided not to comment further another way of saying "I don't know"

So it looks like it heroin may be involved in some way.

When I was searching for updates, I found two local articles where he was arrested on two separate occasions- one for robbery and another for drugs.

Then someone posted these comments to the original article about his murder:

From 2011:

http://patch.com/new-york/threevilla...-lar3d955bf266

Alexander Incorvia, 20, of East Setauket was arrested Feb. 22 in East Setauket and charged with fourth degree criminal possession of a weapon. Reports indicate Incorvia was allegedly involved in a confrontation at approximately 8:40 p.m.

From 2012:

http://patch.com/new-york/threevilla...-car-dwi-crash

Alexander Incorvia, 22, of East Setauket, was arrested Nov. 18 at his home in Setauket and charged with seventh-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance, a misdemeanor. Police said they went to arrest Incorvia on five bench warrants dating back to 2009, and when they searched him they allegedly found heroin in his possession. Court records show Incorvia is due in court next on Nov. 29.
    The person who responded to this comments in an unbalanced woman who blames every one else for her poor parenting. That "young mother" got into an argument with said mother the night of her overdose and while she was in contact with this victim, he did not supply her with any drugs and was distraught over her death. This said mother who made these comments has lost custody of her grandchild and this child's father also overdosed after this victim was already deceased -- unfortunately, she has no one to blame that OD on.

He was a very sweet kid and cared very much for those around him

Quote Originally Posted by defender323 View Post
    He was a very sweet kid and cared very much for those around him
    Im sorry for your loss.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Welcome to MDS! It sounds like you cared for Alexander very much. Most of us on MDS have lost friends and loved ones; and many of us found this website that way. Feel free to share anything you would like to about Alexander.
    Thank you for your welcome. Is this site dedicated to primarily homicide victims? Yes, I cared and still care for Alexander very much. He was a phenomenal human being with a great wit and empathetic soul. He is sorely missed by those who love him

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Im sorry for your loss.
    Thank you very much, I appreciate that. It's important to preserve our loved one's legacy and ensure the narrative is correct. I appreciate you welcoming me.

Quote Originally Posted by defender323 View Post
    Thank you for your welcome. Is this site dedicated to primarily homicide victims? Yes, I cared and still care for Alexander very much. He was a phenomenal human being with a great wit and empathetic soul. He is sorely missed by those who love him
    No. Not homicide victims only. Those who are lost to us. Homicide, Suicide, Accidents, Covid. We seek to understand what happened. We over sympathy to the grief stricken, we rage at those who cause pain and suffering, and sometimes we mock those who's poor choices end badly.
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Thread Information