Thread: Christian Rhodes - 27 March 2016 - Awaiting ME results

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.

Christian Rhodes - 27 March 2016 - Awaiting ME results

1604881 Tarrant Rhodes Christian 1/27/1999 17 3/27/2016 D Black M
    Police Department: Forest Hill Police Department Police Svc #: 1600008493
    Deceased Address: 1605 Homedale Dr # 2106 , Fort Worth, Texas 76122 Time Of Death 10:04 PM
    Occurred Location: 4116 Bowling Green St. , Forest Hills, Texas 76119
    Place Of Death: Private Residence Prosector:
    Place Of Death Address: 4116 Bowling Green St. , Forest Hills, Texas Manner Of Death:
    Cause Of Death:

This could be his FB (not 100% certain though): https://www.facebook.com/christian.rhodes.3158

Here is his girlfriend's page: https://www.facebook.com/theycallherfoolie?fref=nf
    Last edited by Bewitchingstorm; 03-30-2016 at 07:37 AM.

After two days, Forest Hill family waiting to learn how teen killed

FORT WORTH
    One of Christian Rhodes’ last texts to his girlfriend Sunday night was full of feeling.

“I love you with all my life,” the 17-year-old wrote to Breeanna Aline Landin-Young of Forest Hill.

That’s the last she heard from him.

Hours later, Landin-Young 19, learned why police and an ambulance were on Bowling Green Street in Forest Hill across the street from her house: Rhodes was dead inside a friend’s home.

“Every second of the day im thinking about you,” she wrote on her Facebook page Tuesday. “It’s hard to sleep. I prayed to God it wasn’t you. But you were Called home.”

As of Tuesday evening, the Tarrant County medical examiner’s office had not officially identified the victim or reported the cause and manner of death.

But Troylisa Jackson of Dallas said that her grandson, Christian Rhodes, was the one found dead.

Jackson said the family has received no information from Forest Hill police about her grandson’s death.

“No one is talking to us,” Jackson said Tuesday in a telephone interview.

Forest Hill police Capt. Jerry Cozby said Tuesday that detectives have conducted interviews, but he declined to release any information.

The shooting call came in shortly before 10 p.m. Sunday from the 4100 block of Bowling Green Street. Forest Hill is adjacent to Fort Worth in southeast Tarrant County.

Officers found Rhodes, a former student at Polytechnic High School in Fort Worth, inside a house where he was pronounced dead.

No one else was reported injured.

Landin-Young said her boyfriend was visiting with a longtime friend Sunday night.

A neighbor, Brenda Paris, said she saw Rhodes and his friend walking up and down the street Sunday.

Rhodes and his family had moved out of Forest Hill, but the teen had returned to live with an aunt near Bowling Green Street, she said.

“They had been friends for years,” said Paris, who lives four doors from Rhodes’ friend’s house. “They were everyday friends.”

Neighbors told Paris that just before the shooting call, Rhodes was standing in the front yard of the friend’s house.

Paris said that she had not seen anyone at the house on Tuesday.

Landin-Young said that she and Rhodes had been in a relationship since March 2015. She also knows Rhodes’ friend.

“This just all has been so crazy,” she said. “I miss him.”

http://www.star-telegram.com/news/lo...#storylink=cpy

She just posted on her Facebook that someone has "surrendered". I assume it is the friend he was with.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

It's a shitfest on her page now. From what I can gather the friend threw the gun on the bed, and it went off. I'm also wondering at what point did it become acceptable for so many white people to use the n word so nonchalantly?

I'm posting all this

Priceless

Comments
    Juan Cano
    Juan Cano Like I told Samantha it doesn't matter if it was accidentally he left him there and if he really did care like Samantha said he did care about him like they were Brothers then he wouldn't have done that . I kknow that Miguel deserve the death sentence. I don't care what anybody says but dere are the facts
    Like ? 1 ? 9 hrs ? Edited
    Breeanna Aline Landin-Young
    Breeanna Aline Landin-Young Ain't that the truth they set his bond at 100,000 but he killed my boyfriend! He killed a familys family member!! 99 years no less!!!
    Like ? 1 ? 9 hrs ? Edited
    Juan Cano
    Juan Cano Don't worry I got it all handled if he do get out Da my family he tookk I kept wondering who was ppls tlkkin about bkkuz Miguel just can't kkeep his mouth shut about the whole thing tlkkin about it l1kk3 it's a good thing naw I'm kkarma
    Like ? 1 ? 9 hrs
    Juan Cano
    Juan Cano Personally I don't think he deserve to live I think he deserves the death penalty
    Like ? 1 ? 9 hrs
    Liltrill Got'da Boom
    Liltrill Got'da Boom Fuck Dat Nigga on Crip ��
    If he get out karma a Bitch on my baby
    Like ? 2 ? 9 hrs
    Juan Cano
    Juan Cano Did u Eva get dem muther fukker'z Da jump u did u find out who it was Liltrill Got'da Boom I saw da bakk then on my bro joe fb wat happen
    Like ? 9 hrs
    Liltrill Got'da Boom
    Liltrill Got'da Boom Hell Naw On Crip I Aint Trippin...On My Mama When They Get Caught Its A Wrap
    Like ? 1 ? 9 hrs
    Juan Cano
    Juan Cano Oml if Miguel get out and I see him I handle him . ikkr Liltrill Got'da Boom
    Like ? 9 hrs
    Hide 11 Replies
    Samantha Lara
    Samantha Lara Don't pistol play with my babydady MA nigga
    Like ? 1 ? 8 hrs
    Breeanna Aline Landin-Young But its okay for your baby daddy to pistol play MY BABY DADDY???????????
    Like ? 1 ? 8 hrs
    Liltrill Got'da Boom
    Liltrill Got'da Boom Fuck is U sayin on my mama
    Like ? 1 ? 8 hrs
    Breeanna Aline Landin-Young Fuck this shit man wtf!!!!!!!
    Like ? 1 ? 8 hrs
    Liltrill Got'da Boom
    Liltrill Got'da Boom Don't talk Fuck Da talkin.... let cuh rest...on my mama karma a Bitch Tf they gone throw a pistol playin Wit Da Shit fa
    Like ? 1 ? 8 hrs
    Juan Cano
    Juan Cano L1kk3 I said Samantha Lara I put Da on my cousin SPM
    Like ? 8 hrs
    Hannaa'Lee Adams
    Hannaa'Lee Adams & Dont Come For MY BABY DADDY tf ! Fym , Either Way My Nigga Cousin Dead & They Took That Girl BOYF Fym !
    Like ? 1 ? 8 hrs
    Juan Cano
    Juan Cano And no one said anything about pistol playing Samantha Lara that came out of your mouth
    Like ? 8 hrs
    Liltrill Got'da Boom
    Liltrill Got'da Boom Samantha Lara was U dur since U know Da whole story it's some shady shit
    Like ? 2 ? 8 hrs
    Juan Cano
    Juan Cano Oml she talking about pistol playing what the fuck going through her mind she must be feeling guilty about something
    Like ? 1 ? 8 hrs
    Liltrill Got'da Boom
    Liltrill Got'da Boom Rs
    Like ? 2 ? 8 hrs
    Liltrill Got'da Boom
    Liltrill Got'da Boom Rs He Deserve Da worst...��Dat Nigga downed his own Nigga how shady can it get cuh
    Like ? 2 ? 8 hrs
    Samantha Lara
    Samantha Lara Y'all don't even know the fucking story go fucking ask junior and Marcus MA nigga!!! they called the laws as soon as that shit happend he didn't even pull the fucking trigger Christian was laying on the bed and he threw the gun on the bed that hoe busted . Marcus nd Jr went to go see him today because THEY know HE loved Christian ND knew he didn't mean to do that shit !
    Like ? 8 hrs
    Mzz Lucy
    Mzz Lucy Bitch you know damn well marcus didnt go see that boy.stupid bitch
    Like ? 1 ? 3 hrs
    Mzz Lucy
    Mzz Lucy Like i said keep my babydaddy name out your mouth im sorry your is locked up boo for murder no accident.
    Like ? 1 ? 3 hrs
    Liltrill Got'da Boom
    Liltrill Got'da Boom On Crip rip Christian rip chips rip kt Da great on my mama....Niggas shouldn't have been playin Wit Da pistol from Da Jump
    Like ? 2 ? 8 hrs
    Juan Cano
    Juan Cano On EASTS1D3 POLYWOOD . the whole story don't even matter what matters like you said that was his brother's supposedly so why you leave him to die instead of staying Miguel is a fuckboy in my bookk
    Like ? 2 ? 8 hrs
    Liltrill Got'da Boom
    Liltrill Got'da Boom On Crip Juan Canojust Dis Shit oso sad on my mama
    Like ? 1 ? 8 hrs
    Juan Cano
    Juan Cano On hood bro this shit is just pissing me off and making me want to beat her bitch ass but I got someone for her if she want it start some shit Da on POLYWOOD
    Like ? 8 hrs
    Liltrill Got'da Boom
    Liltrill Got'da Boom Idgaf why Tf they playin Wit Da pistol Nd den on top of Dat they ain't call Da laws just let Da Nigga run Idgaf it's shady cuh
    Like ? 1 ? 8 hrs
    Juan Cano
    Juan Cano Word get around fast and supposedly Miguel were talking about it like it's a bonus point wat the fuck is that . If it was his so-called brother why talk about it like it a bonus point . Miguel is a straight-up fukk boi in my book and I don't give a fuck what anybody else say about it on EASTS1D3 POLYWOOD
    Like ? 1 ? 8 hrs
    Liltrill Got'da Boom
    Liltrill Got'da Boom Man boy say
    Like ? 1 ? 8 hrs
    Kristah Rhodes
    Kristah Rhodes It wasnt no accident. Yall wasnt in the house. The police identified more that one bullet in my brothers body. If it was an accident than not only should he call the police but tried to help him. I hope Miguel get what he deserves
    Like ? 5 ? 6 hrs
    Juan Cano
    Juan Cano Which is death sentence
    Like ? 2 ? 6 hrs
    Kristah Rhodes
    Kristah Rhodes Yes
    Like ? 2 ? 6 hrs
    Breeanna Aline Landin-Young Omg more than one bullet wtf
    Like ? 6 hrs
    Juan Cano
    Juan Cano I told you likke I said Miguel were telling all these East Siders also a few south sider likke it was a bonus point
    Like ? 6 hrs
    Sarah Graham
    Sarah Graham i understand what you saying , i wouldnt have left but he was just so scared he didnt know what to do
    Like ? 6 hrs
    Breeanna Aline Landin-Young One phone to police and my Bae could've been here damn man fuck!!!!
    Like ? 2 ? 6 hrs
    Juan Cano
    Juan Cano Fake Friends/FAKKE EASTS1D3RS Da the shit I DON'T L1kk3
    Like ? 2 ? 6 hrs
    Mzz Lucy
    Mzz Lucy First of all Sarah Graham and Samantha Lara keep my babydaddy name out yall mouth. Yall bitches sound stupid how the hell did go visit miguel and miguel just turn his self in today yall bitches is retarded.
    Like ? 4 hrs
    Sarah Graham
    Sarah Graham Tf who is yo babydaddy
    Like ? 4 hrs
    Sarah Graham
    Sarah Graham How is we retarded he did alot for me , & like I told him no matter what ima be there for him
    Like ? 4 hrs
    Mzz Lucy
    Mzz Lucy Sarah Graham he did what for you bitch my babydaddy is marus.
    Like ? 3 hrs
    Sarah Graham
    Sarah Graham Niggah I ain't talking to yo babydaddy get you shit straight he hmu ask how I'm doing & shit I ain't trynna fw him tf I look like
    Like ? 3 hrs
    Mzz Lucy
    Mzz Lucy Sarah Graham why in the hell would he hit u up girl who are you? And i never said you was trying to fuc wit him.
    Like ? 1 ? 3 hrs
    Breeanna Aline Landin-Young Why the fuck would he ask you how your doing ???? You have nothing to do with Christian. Your fucking friends "BABY DADDY " MURDERED MY BOYFRIEND GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT BITCH YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT!!!! YOU THINK YOU GONNA KNOW SHIT BEFORE HIS OWN GIRLFRI...See More
    Like ? 2 ? 3 hrs
    Breeanna Aline Landin-Young Man I'm fucking pissed right now.
    Like ? 1 ? 3 hrs
    Mzz Lucy
    Mzz Lucy Exactly thank you you took the words right out my mouth Breeanna Aline Landin-Young
    Like ? 1 ? 3 hrs
    Breeanna Aline Landin-Young That bitch don't know shit!!!!!
    Fuck that. He fucking killed him !!!
    His own blood sister said there was more than one bullet found in him!!!!...See More
    Like ? 2 ? 3 hrs
    Liltrill Got'da Boom
    Liltrill Got'da Boom Damnn caught up Finna lie!!
    Like ? 1 ? 3 hrs
    Mzz Lucy
    Mzz Lucy Exactly and than how is this bitch Samantha Lara talking about my babydaddy went to go see this nigga in jail he just got locked up yesterday stupid bitch retard he cant even have visiters yet dumb bitch
    Like ? 1 ? 3 hrs
    Mzz Lucy
    Mzz Lucy And miguel is guilty who the fuc shoot someone and than say it was a a accident but then left him there to die
    Like ? 2 ? 3 hrs
    Breeanna Aline Landin-Young They all dumb ass hell .
    They ass just looking for some to be on the murders side hell no!!! His lies ain't adding up. "Oh I threw the gun on the bed and it went off and I was to scared to call the cops so I left with my mom and left my dad there to explain why MY BOYFRIEND IS DEAD IN YOUR ROOM FROM GUN SHOTS!!!!! YOU GUILTY MOTHER FUCKER!!!!!!!!
    Like ? 2 ? 3 hrs
    Breeanna Aline Landin-Young HES YOUR FUCKING "BESTFRIEND AND LIKE A BROTHER" WHY FUCKING LEAVE HIM THERE TO BLEED OUT ?????? FUCK YOU!!!! I HOPE AND PRAY YOU GET 99 YEARS !!!!
    Like ? 2 ? 3 hrs
    Mzz Lucy
    Mzz Lucy Lmao tru Breeanna Aline Landin-Young and for Samantha Lara bitch you a hoe and dont even no fosho that miguel is the father of your child dumb bitch yall bitches can see me in the Street real quick but baby trust me you dont want none.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Obiesarahkenobie View Post
    It's a shitfest on her page now. From what I can gather the friend threw the gun on the bed, and it went off. I'm also wondering at what point did it become acceptable for so many white people to use the n word so nonchalantly?
    I cannot STAND that word. Out of ANYONE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

I love how this guy starts posting with this:

Juan Cano Like I told Samantha it doesn't matter if it was accidentally he left him there and if he really did care like Samantha said he did care about him like they were Brothers then he wouldn't have done that . I kknow that Miguel deserve the death sentence.
    And then after a few comments from others he posts this:

Juan Cano Did u Eva get dem muther fukker'z Da jump u did u find out who it was Liltrill Got'da Boom I saw da bakk then on my bro joe fb wat happen

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

omg that Facebook page. My eyes. I don't understand anything they're saying.

Quote Originally Posted by debk589 View Post
    Me neither...I am spinning

Originally posted by animosity:

Hmu next time, we'll have some soapy gins and then draw each other naked. Until we get kicked out.

stupid bitch retard he cant even have visiters yet dumb bitch
    Damn, that chick is ang-gry!

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

RIP English and Grammar.

Quote Originally Posted by debk589 View Post
    Yeah I might as well be reading an IKEA manual on how to assemble a shelf in Portuguese. Nothing is getting through to me.

Quote Originally Posted by of_corpse_not View Post
    Yeah I might as well be reading an IKEA manual on how to assemble a shelf in Portuguese. Nothing is getting through to me.

Originally posted by animosity:

Hmu next time, we'll have some soapy gins and then draw each other naked. Until we get kicked out.

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    RIP English and Grammar.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    RIP English and Grammar.
    At least they go big!

Manner Of Death: HOMICIDE
    Cause Of Death: GUNSHOT WOUND OF HEAD

Police identified Miguel Calderon, 18, as a suspect and obtained an arrest warrant on March 29. On Wednesday, Calderon turned himself in to Forest Hill Police.

http://www.wfaa.com/news/crime/fores...atal/105240069

Thread Information