Thread: Mt. Sinai doc offers up excuse for sex abuse charge

Mt. Sinai doc offers up excuse for sex abuse charge

I thought there was a thread here but I can not find it. Yuck. Dripped.
    Aren't drs supposed to wash hands before examining patients?
    http://m.nydailynews.com/new-york/ma...icle-1.2576321

A prominent Manhattan emergency room doctor charged with ejaculating on the face of one patient and sexually abusing three others offered a jerky explanation to cops.

Dr. David Newman, 45, told investigators that he masturbated in a lounge at Mount Sinai Hospital and may have dripped semen onto the woman?s cheek or blanket, according to court documents released Thursday.

?I am embarrassed because I [masturbated] in the lounge, and it was possible that the ejaculate may have gone from my hands to the woman?s blanket,? Newman told police in a Jan. 12 interview at his home in Montclair, N.J.

?Semen may have also transferred from my hand to her face during the time I treated her.

?I can?t believe this is happening,? he added. ?My explanation doesn?t make sense. Is she alleging that I raped her??

MT. SINAI DOCTOR ACCUSED OF SEX ACTS WITH KNOCKED OUT PATIENT HIRES LAWYER

Newman was charged Thursday after DNA from the victim?s cheek matched the pervy doctor?s, prosecutors said.

Newman preyed upon the women ? ages 18 to 29 ? between Aug. 2015 and Jan. 2016 after they showed up at the Manhattan hospital for illnesses including a headache, a cold and a rash, prosecutors said.

Newman ?abused (his) privilege? as a physician and ?preyed upon young, vulnerable, minority women,? prosecutor Eun-Ha Kim said in Manhattan Supreme Court.

There was ?no medical legitimate reason to fondle these women?s breasts.?

Newman took his pervy acts a step further on Jan. 11 when he ejaculated on the face of the 22-year-old patient after knocking her out with morphine, Kim said.

Newman admitted to cops that he administered an extra dose of the sedative, which wasn?t recorded on the patient?s chart, Kim said.

A woman in the audience gasped loudly when Kim detailed the allegations against Newman.

The doctor, a married former Iraq War veteran, betrayed no emotion as he pleaded not guilty to sexual abuse charges.

?He denies all of these allegations,? said Newman?s lawyer, Susan Nechelles.

Manhattan District Attorney Cy Vance cast Newman as a sexual predator masquerading as a doctor.

?Four young women who came to the hospital for medical treatment were sexually abused by the very doctor entrusted with their care,? Vance said. ?One was sedated to the point of being physically helpless ? a nightmare scenario for any patient to endure. I would like to thank these brave women for their strength in coming forward.?

The Daily News broke the story of Newman?s dirty deeds in January.

A father of two, Newman has written extensively about improving doctor-patient relationships.

He?s been suspended from Mount Sinai pending the outcome of the case.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    This article actually provides even more details about what transpired. Below are the key points:

Sources described the Jan. 11 incident in sickening detail.

The patient showed up at Mount Sinai Hospital shortly before 10:30 p.m. complaining of pain in her right shoulder. She was taken to a private room inside the emergency room where nurses gave her two pain pills and a shot for inflammation. Because the woman was still in pain, a nurse administered morphine. The patient was then told to change into a gown for X-rays.

The woman claims she removed her shirt and bra, but kept her pants on. The woman was still dressed in the gown when Newman walked into her room following the X-ray.

“I’m going to give you a shot of morphine,” the doctor told her, according to sources familiar with the woman’s claims.

The patient says she told the doctor that a nurse had already administered the drug, but she then felt a burning sensation in her arm that convinced her that Newman gave her more morphine anyway.

The visit turned creepy when the patient, while the doctor was examining her back, told him she felt pain on the right side of her chest. Newman started fondling her breasts, she alleged, according to sources.

The doctor then moved her bed away from the wall and positioned himself with his back toward the patient. The woman heard the sounds of someone masturbating — and then felt semen on her face, she claimed.

All the while, she was unable to move because she was heavily medicated, sources said.

Newman, after allegedly finishing his dirty deed, used a blanket to wipe off the substance from her face. A nurse later came into the room and found the woman in a blacked-out state.

“What is wrong with her? Why is she like this?” the patient heard the nurse ask a staffer, sources said.

The nurse, joined by another physician, Dr. Andrew Jagoda, roused the woman and asked what happened. The patient was drifting in and out of consciousness and unable to respond, she claimed, according to sources.

Once the woman woke up, she walked into the bathroom and spotted what appeared to be semen on her face and bare chest. She told police she wiped it off with a gown, which she then placed in a plastic bag along with the bedding — presumably to preserve as evidence, sources said.

When Jagoda returned to the room a short while later, the patient described what happened and said she wanted to go home. Jagoda asked the woman if she wanted him to call the police. She said she wanted to speak with his supervisor, sources said.

Jagoda then dropped a bombshell — his supervisor was Newman, the doctor she accused of sexual abuse. Horrified, the woman gathered her belongings and left the hospital, sources said.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/...icle-1.2496055

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    And here is the perv in all his pervy glory.

sinai14n-2-web.jpg

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    Ew. Fucking.....ew
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

Offered a "jerky" explanation? Really?

Thread Information