Thread: Chicago Bears QB Jay Cutler will get a vasectomy

Chicago Bears QB Jay Cutler will get a vasectomy

Why do we need to know this? Isn't anything private anymore? The oversharing these days is shocking to me. Are they not concerened their kids will read/see this shit...or their kids peers?? What a disgusting exchange. Talking about pushing things out of her "hoo-ha" Classy.
    http://m.nydailynews.com/sports/foot...icle-1.2576232
    Here?s one NFL quarterback whose balls won?t be perfect.

Chicago Bears playcaller Jay Cutler is about to get a vasectomy to limit his personal receiving crew to just three, his reality star wife Kristin Cavallari just revealed.

?We?re taking permanent measures,? the ?Laguna Beach? alum said on Maria Menounos? SiriusXM podcast Wednesday.

Cavallari, who has a trio of Cutler kids ages 3, 22 months and four months, added that she called this particular audible.

?My philosophy is, we have to push the babies out,? she said. ?So (he) can do one little thing and get snipped. I?ve pushed three babies out the old hoo-ha. I?ve done enough.?

She wasn?t close to being done, actually. The discussion of the 32-year-old quarterback?s upcoming procedure had Menounos wondering about the difference between a vasectomy ? which severs a tube that carries sperm from the testicles ? and a hysterectomy, which removes the uterus.

FBMD23000969010000fe410000264e0000ce590000cca50000 01f10000a8010100c867010015a2010098b20100VIA INSTAGRAM
    Kristin Cavallari and her youngest baby, Saylor James, now four months old. Cavallari won?t find herself in this position anymore ? unless she splits from husband Jay Culter, who is about to have a vasectomy, she said.
    ?Which one?s the guy (one),? Menounos asked. ?Which one?s the girl??

Thank goodness Dr. Cavallari was in.

?Vasectomy is the guy,? she confirmed, even explaining the vas deferens between male sterilization and a hysterectomy.

?No way,? the E! News host gasped. ?I can?t imagine him going for this. I cannot imagine him being like, ?Yes, have my balls.??

Cavallari reminded her that a vasectomy involves a ?teeny tiny incision,? much like a tubal ligation for female sterilization. A hysterectomy is usually called for when women are suffering bleeding, fibroids, polyps or endometriosis. It is not a form of voluntary sterilization.

Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler in 2015.TODD WILLIAMSON/GETTY IMAGES FOR JDRF
    Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler in 2015.
    ?I don?t know if any guy is like, ?Yes, please ? please, cut my babies out of me,? Cavallari replied. ?But you gotta do what you gotta do.?

Roughly half a million men undergo the ultimate pass interception every year, on average when a man is 36.

Cutler has struggled in his 10 years in the NFL, taking da Bears to the playoffs only once, in 2010. That year was Cutler?s career best as he led Chicago to an 11-5 record and an appearance in the NFC championship game ? a loss to eventual Super Bowl winner, the Green Bay Packers.

His vasectomy procedure will likely generate the most chatter about a quarterback?s testicles since Patriots quarterback Tom Brady declared that his balls were ?perfect? ? though he was referencing his deflated equipment on the playing field, not the bedroom.

Originally posted by animosity:

Hmu next time, we'll have some soapy gins and then draw each other naked. Until we get kicked out.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Seriously, why is this even news?

So much of the crap I read these days I would not say aloud at a party let alone the world. Sometimes after I read this stuff my eyes feel the way my stomach does when I eat too much crap.

Hmu next time, we'll have some soapy gins and then draw each other naked. Until we get kicked out.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    I agree! It always gets me when there is a story focusing on a Kardashian going to get a latte. Who gives an eff?

I hate kardashian krap.
    Sorry...kould not help it.

Countdown until he files for divorce...
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

Meh, maybe it will inspire some other men to step up and get the snip. I wish more people would get permanent birth control and not keep having kid after kid. I don't necessarily need to hear about it, but maybe it will do some good...we can only hope.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Meh, maybe it will inspire some other men to step up and get the snip. I wish more people would get permanent birth control and not keep having kid after kid. I don't necessarily need to hear about it, but maybe it will do some good...we can only hope.
    Like this lol? I think this makes 10 kids with 5 women:

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-...ectomy-w161508

Quote Originally Posted by DrMichaelBaden View Post
    Like this lol? I think this makes 10 kids with 5 women:

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-...ectomy-w161508
    Jeebus! I would say 1. those are not his babies or 2. dumbass didn't bother to get his sperm count checked after the vasectomy or wait the required time.

Hubby got a vasectomy in his early 20's and they made him check 3 times before giving us the all clear. That was over two decades ago, and I am sure that nothing has changed since then. If you don't wait, or don't check, it's pointless. I guess this guy likes paying a bunch of child support!

Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    Countdown until he files for divorce...
    haha, just saw this quote. It took 4 years but.....

Thread Information