Thread: Son lets mom starve to death...said she was hibernating

Son lets mom starve to death...said she was hibernating

Nope officer...I didn't smell a thing.
    http://cbs12.com/news/local/man-accu...g-mom-to-death

Man accused of starving mom to death; victim partially 'mummified'
    BOYNTON BEACH (CBS12) ?*A man from Boynton Beach is accused of starving his mom to death.

Last December, deputies found the partially mummified remains of 92-year-old Violet Barker in a home on Azua Bay in Boynton Beach.

Robert Hart, who called 911, told investigators his mother was dead.

He told investigators that she told him weeks earlier that she wanted to go into her bedroom to "hibernate" and for him to leave her alone. So, he did, according to the probable cause affidavit.

Hart told deputies he didn't try to get his mom any help. He also said he didn't notice the smell after her death. However, authorities noticed several open cans of Febreeze in the home.

Hart appeared in court Tuesday morning on a charge of aggravated manslaughter of an elderly person or disabled adult.

Originally posted by animosity:

Hmu next time, we'll have some soapy gins and then draw each other naked. Until we get kicked out.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Poor lady.

The son looks "special".

Maybe she went for a nap and died in her sleep. They haven't determined she died from starvation, right?

I don't think he is the sharpest tool in the shed, but he did as she wished. Too bad she didn't put it in writing. I could see her feeling unwell, like she was dying and wanting to spare her son from dealing with the whole dying thing, so she goes off to die.

Yeah, I don't see her dying from just starvation if she wasn't held in there against her will. If she was free to leave, one would think she would be able to get up and have a nice when she was hungry.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

*nice snack.

Joke fail.

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

I always have a nice when I'm hungry. It takes my mind off of starving to death.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    I always have a nice when I'm hungry. It takes my mind off of starving to death.
    Fuck you

Quote Originally Posted by marycontrary View Post
    Maybe she went for a nap and died in her sleep. They haven't determined she died from starvation, right?

I don't think he is the sharpest tool in the shed, but he did as she wished. Too bad she didn't put it in writing. I could see her feeling unwell, like she was dying and wanting to spare her son from dealing with the whole dying thing, so she goes off to die.
    I agree, people who are dying aren't hungry and they sleep a lot. This one would be hard to prove.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

More a case of social security fraud, abuse of a corpse and excess use of febreeze.

Hmu next time, we'll have some soapy gins and then draw each other naked. Until we get kicked out.

No matter the intentions, it takes a special kind of crazy to live with a corpse. Especially your own mother's corpse.

Quote Originally Posted by Fleta View Post
    No matter the intentions, it takes a special kind of crazy to live with a corpse. Especially your own mother's corpse.

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    Quote Originally Posted by Fleta View Post
    It takes a special kind of crazy just to LIVE with my mother. Much less her stinking corpse.
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

Thread Information