Thread: Paul Forbis (23) died in his sleep from a staph infection

Paul Forbis (23) died in his sleep from a staph infection

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2016...unknown_causes

What words can I use to describe a man who is indescribable?

Gentleman. Sweet. Caring. Brave. Intelligent. Funny. Calm, cool and collected... just to name a few.

It's with great sadness and a heavy heart that I have announced the passing of my Brother, Paul. Taken too soon, Paul passed peacefully in his sleep March 10th from unknown causes.

At 23 years young, Paul unfortunately did not have life insurance. I am coming to my friends and family in need of help to lay my Brother to rest.

At this time any and every bit of support is appreciated. If you're unable to donate financially, donate your kind words to my Brother, donate your love to those who matter most and
    keep Paul in your heart.

Feel free to share this page with any and everyone. Peace.

https://www.gofundme.com/qvtx2m24
    Last edited by Olivia; 03-15-2016 at 05:30 PM.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    He seemed like a great guy. Here is a post and picture of a text one of his friends had on FB:

I just keep looking back............hoping I can say to myself that you're in a batter place, but not one time did you ever complain,you just wanted things to change for the better. Damn me for not doing more when we came to Chicago to kick it with you, knowing you were there alone for a long time, friends and family in Saint Louis and you're by yourself in the chi trying to be better. Beating myself up for it, but then I hear you say "it's all good bro, we'll get together next time"

12141645_846487448831462_3836795580394216645_n.jpg

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    How sad. Seemed like a cool guy. Too young
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    I am not sure why, but I really like this picture of Paul.
    1532153_10205020888596775_8099726653783201673_n.jpg

I like that one, too!

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

On today's episode of "I'm bored reading old articles and found an update to this post":

His sister made a post on the 4th anniversary of his death explaining that he had contracted a staph infection, which turned into pneumonia, and subsequently sepsis.

Paul was feeling sick. Body aches, fatigue, headache, chills off and on. We assumed it was the flu. He was taking OTC like Sudafed and DayQuil and drinking fluids thanks to *name removed* ♥️♥️. She missed work to make sure he was alright. He had gotten sick Thursday 3/3. On Monday 3/7 I asked him if he was going to go to the doctor since it hadn’t gotten better over the weekend. He said he would go be seen by Thursday the 10th if it didn’t get better bc by then it would’ve been a week.
    He died Thursday morning 3/10 approx. 3:15am in his sleep.
    I ordered and paid for the autopsy because I absolutely HAD to know wtf happened. My brother never had health issues and it had already been determined there was no foul play. The results came back that the cause of death was Natural Causes due to Sepsis, which is infection in the blood.

Paul had contracted a staph infection. We don’t know how but we assume since he worked in the airport, interacting with thousands of travelers, he got it at work, but it couldn’t be confirmed. The staph infection became pneumonia, which is a respiratory infection. The infection then entered his blood stream and killed him in 6 days.

Oh wow, good find. RIP Paul.

Thread Information