Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: 60 Days In

I was shocked that they were already filming season 2 and Zac's wife was in it.

I bet if I searched- there are already fan pages devoted to him.
    Barbar's acting page
    http://www.imdb.com/name/nm6140207/

BTW- there is a lot of info coming about the people. For example
    Exactly. She was a cop for 9 years and hasn't been since 2003,yet she retired!? Bullshit. She was on TruTv's show Caught Red Handed as a loss prevention person and Robert was on TLC'S Extreme Time Savers or something like that. Tami Ferguson is a fraud and Robert needs to b placed in a mental ward.
    https://www.facebook.com/60DaysIn/
    Yep. Here's an interview he did for the paper.
    http://www.newsandtribune.com/news/z...1fd1b2c23.html
    Last edited by bermstalker; 05-28-2016 at 02:27 AM.

Ok so it's safe to assume this whole show was fake

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Ok so it's safe to assume this whole show was fake
    Well...I don't know if the show is fake, but most of the main people seem to have some type of background in reality tv.

All tv is fake. Except for jeopardy, of course.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

My DVR recorded a new episode of 60 days in called "where are they now"

Robert is still an obnoxious twat. Now he just has some "fame" to go along with his annoying self.

Tammy says the show didn't show her in a good light. She donates some time to inmates now by helping them after they are released.

Isiah refuses to be on the show anymore.

Barbra refuses to be on the show anymore.

Maryium is still in contact with the friend she made in jail, Jamie. She seems to be doing well and she's involved with a group that helps inmates readjust to life after being released.

Jeff is still trying to find a job as a correctional officers. He's been online bullied by tons of people.

Zac is still trying to get a job as a cop. We found out the real reason he hasn't been able to get one. Awhile ago, when he was on duty he left his service weapon at his house. His wife felt threatened by some people, pulled it out and accidentally shot it. Zac was fired and that was put on his record. No police dept will hire him now.

The new season is starting Aug 18. I'm really not so sure I'm going to watch it.

I watched the updates too. I was actually surprised Barbra didn't participate.

Did you catch Robert at the end when he said "the Robert you see on TV and the Robert I am in real life can be two different people"?
    I can be your *ADDICTION* if you wanna get hooked on something!!

When Zac was talking about how his brother was killed-I lost it. Even the lady interviewing him teared up. I'm pretty sure I love that guy

I feel very bad for Jeff. He obviously tries very hard to accomplish his goals. I think places don't consider hiring him because they feel he will be easily manipulated by the inmates, or that the inmates won't take him seriously. I give him major props for continually putting himself out there, even after people gave him shit for it. It takes courage to be willing to go to jail on your own accord.

I knew Tammi was either going to empathize with the women in jail, or fight with them. As I said a couple pages back, I figured she would quit her job if she related to the prisoners in any way. I don't blame her for being very stressed out in jail-I would be too if I was a cop!

I was happy to see Isiah graduated highschool, was accepted into college, and has a new job. I hope he continues to do well.

I'm just not going to say anything about Robert. His level of attentioning whoring is getting to a sad and pathetic point.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by nclexusgirl View Post
    I watched the updates too. I was actually surprised Barbra didn't participate.

Did you catch Robert at the end when he said "the Robert you see on TV and the Robert I am in real life can be two different people"?
    He's a really deep and talented actor.
    Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us. t(-_-)t

Did anyone catch the first episode of the new season?

A couple thoughts...I don't know how word hasn't gotten out about these "plants" yet, unless they filmed this shit waaaay before they aired it.

Why did Sheri tell a bunch of drug addicts that she takes Adderall? That didn't seem to bright.

I don't even know why Monalisa is doing this program. She already hates everyone who works in a jail, and blames them for locking up her daughter. She's already being bitchy and bringing attention to herself.

Ryan (I think that's his name) is smart, but can't read people. Everyone pretty much knows he's a plant.

I agree with everything you said Angie.

I think Sheri said something about Adderall because that's her cover story on why she's in there.

I get the feeling Ryan is something of a Robert Jr. I dislike people who think they're smarter than everybody else.

I don't like Monalisa at all. She's going to be all about drama.

One thing about Ashleigh- the show says these people have never been in jail before. If Ashleigh has been involved with drugs and had DUI's- how come she hasn't been in jail?

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    I agree with everything you said Angie.

I think Sheri said something about Adderall because that's her cover story on why she's in there.

I get the feeling Ryan is something of a Robert Jr. I dislike people who think they're smarter than everybody else.

I don't like Monalisa at all. She's going to be all about drama.

One thing about Ashleigh- the show says these people have never been in jail before. If Ashleigh has been involved with drugs and had DUI's- how come she hasn't been in jail?
    I had a long day yesterday and derped out. I thought the sheriff said to scratch the Adderall story and say she was in there for loratab (Vicodin) sale?

That's a really good point about Ashleigh! I hadn't thought of that!

Here's a facebook I follow. It's called 60 days fakin

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1694...72137562385027

This show-

Why would Ashleigh join a show when she's still breastfeeding a 4 mth old baby? uh, did it not occur to her that her breast would hurt? BTW- right now she's about 1 mth away from having her second son
    Zac as a husband- wow, he's an asshole.

An update on Barbra.

Meh, I can't see her as a cop. She seems to timid at times

Meh, I can't see her as a cop. She seems to timid at times
    I don't really think this show is 100% fake but I do think they get their cast members (undercover snitches) from some kind of reality casting agency.

I don't understand why they pulled Ryan out of the pod and moved him to another one? Especially when he was in so tight with the pod. That made NO sense at all.

I really don't like any of the women.

I don't really think this show is 100% fake but I do think they get their cast members (undercover snitches) from some kind of reality casting agency.

I don't understand why they pulled Ryan out of the pod and moved him to another one? Especially when he was in so tight with the pod. That made NO sense at all.

I really don't like any of the women.
    Because Ryan was getting too close to the inmates in that pod, and straight up admitted he wouldn't give up info about them.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Because Ryan was getting too close to the inmates in that pod, and straight up admitted he wouldn't give up info about them.
    HA. That may have been the part I fast forwarded.

Sounds like Ryan likes being an inmate. He found friends. YAY

I kinda felt like they needed to move Dion too cause he was starting to get too bold. They are supposed to lay low and observe but neither Dion or Ryan were doing that.

So now Ryan wants to open a store. Ryan may be the only person I know that likes jail.

The girl hid the drugs in the cup and the cops looked like total idiots- Barney fife's.

How many fuking versions of Ashley are we going to see on this show? Ashleigh, Ashley, and now Dion's girlfriend, Ashlee.
    Last edited by bermstalker; 10-09-2016 at 02:29 AM.

So now Ryan wants to open a store. Ryan may be the only person I know that likes jail.

The girl hid the drugs in the cup and the cops looked like total idiots- Barney fife's.

How many fuking versions of Ashley are we going to see on this show? Ashleigh, Ashley, and now Dion's girlfriend, Ashlee.
    I wonder if they can charge that chick after they review the video? That has to count for evidence somehow.

I'm surprised Ryan is doing so well, I thought he was going to come across as condescending. I was thinking he may be a psychopath. Not because he doesn't have empathy, but because he is thriving in jail.

if those prisoners riot and beat the hell out of those guards- those guards deserve it.

There has to be some type of human rights violated, right? SHIT is literally coming up from the floors, they have no water....and they're just supposed to live in it? Then the guards have the balls to drink water in front of prisoners who have had NONE.

I just don't understand why the sheriff can't run down to sam's and buy some bottled water. UGH.

OMG, these guards are complete assholes! I'm totally surprised there hasn't been a riot yet. And the way they treated to entire situation with the guy that was throwing up blood is infuriating.

I will say I'm surprised at Sheri... For as much shit she talked early on about being a guard and being in tons of fights, she sure is a cry baby about McKenzie.

if those prisoners riot and beat the hell out of those guards- those guards deserve it.

There has to be some type of human rights violated, right? SHIT is literally coming up from the floors, they have no water....and they're just supposed to live in it? Then the guards have the balls to drink water in front of prisoners who have had NONE.

I just don't understand why the sheriff can't run down to sam's and buy some bottled water. UGH.
    The bottled water thing is fucked up. They could have gotten someone to bring them some.

OMG, these guards are complete assholes! I'm totally surprised there hasn't been a riot yet. And the way they treated to entire situation with the guy that was throwing up blood is infuriating.

I will say I'm surprised at Sheri... For as much shit she talked early on about being a guard and being in tons of fights, she sure is a cry baby about McKenzie.
    Even if the guy didn't have appendicitis, he was throwing up and had diarrhea, and he wasn't drinking any water, so he was at a real risk for dehydration. Giving him aspirin for his stomach was stupid, and they down played the whole thing.

The new girl in F pod

http://www.wlky.com/article/deputies...-abuse/3764105

A 5-month-old boy is recovering, sheriff?s deputies say, after suffering serious abuse by his parents.

Parents Erik Valdez and Damaris Reyes-Vega are both charged with neglect of a dependent. Valdez is also charged with battery resulting in serious injury.

I get that the woman sucks and stuff, but come on. They thought she was suspicious because she was quiet and soft spoken? If I went to jail I'm not talking to anyone there.

I don't think any of these participants know the meaning of "lay low". Ryan's running a goddamn commisory, and everyone else is being dramatic and stupid. They are gathering no useful information whatsoever. You would think Monalisa would have learned not get close to a random inmate after getting burned the first time, but nope.

Is Zac's wife Ashley (no idea if I spelled that the way she does) ever not crying!?!

Thread Information